Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. creasy
    Started by creasy,

    he said through grinding teeth....... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7150870.stm meanwhile in enlightened south yorkshire..... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7150874.stm

    • 0 replies
    • 346 views
  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Thought it would be nice to have a tread just for chatting eg What's happened to Brutus' avatar?

  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I have heard on the grapevine that some more legislation is being considered specifically to tackle PCSOism. PCSOs have, since their inception, been subject to riducule and scorn. "Jellystone Rangers" and "C3POs" being just two of the derogatory terms used. This will no longer be tolerated. Police officers who bandy such terms around, or otherwise mock the office of PCSO, will be subject to discipolinary procedures such as attending a new "Diversity Awareness Within The Police Family" course. Members of the public who come out with terms like, "Arrest me, officer, oh hard cheese; you can't," or, "You're not a real copper, are you?" will be arrested under a new Act…

  4. installer

    News Report Any elfin safety issues? :whistle2:

    • 2 replies
    • 745 views
  5. Copperballs
    Started by Copperballs,

    I think I might do a skippers course, buy a small yacht and sail the world with my dog in tow.....

  6. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click Snow has fallen across most of the eastern states in the US. It kind of makes us in London glad that we only tend to get snow on one day a year, thanks(?) to global warming. The downside is that it makes it worse elsewhere. I trust Washington DC hasn't been affected too much. Graham2007-12-17 04:06:53

    • 4 replies
    • 517 views
  7. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click

    • 5 replies
    • 355 views
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This Government has made so many cock ups during its term in office, that I've lost track of them. Two which are pertinent to me are 1. The loss of my personal details into the public domain by their negligence. This has cost HM Revenue & Customs what must be at least half a million in sending out warning letters so all affected persons. Worse, I have to keep a close eye on my bank statements to see if someone has used that data. They should be charged uunder the data protection Act. Thery have a duty to ensure such data does not reach the public domain. I also resent the way they have asked the police to act as lost property officers. I think tha…

  9. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Leon wins !! How about that ???? I think the whole of Scotland must have voted for him ......... I see nothing of the X factor in his performances or personality ....... I really thought Rhyddian had walked it , but maybe everyone else had, and didn't vote for THAT reason !!! I'm surprised and a little disappointed !!! I have to say, that by the end, i was harbouring secret wishes of winning for Same Difference ....... ( How bad is that ?? ) ........But all in all ..the winner, as in every years contest is Simon Cowell ......... love him or loathe him .......he is a genius at what he does !!! And also VERY VERY wealthy !!!

    • 0 replies
    • 514 views
  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I just wondered what you people are buying your husbands, wifes, partners etc for Christmas. We've been married for almost 30 years and one year we bought each other a watch. Spookily, they were the same make of watch, "SKAGEN" and while obviously one was a ladies watch and the other a man's, they were remarkably similar - and bought from the same shop! They were a complete surprise and our eldest daughter was absolutely gobsmacked! This year I have treated my spouse to a some new pyjamas from Harrods, a pair of driving gloves and a very expensive bottle of 25-year-old Scotch whisky! Brutus

  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Sorry abiout the length of trhis post Plagiarism and the Internet<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> A certain person on this forum was, as a joke punishment for drunkenness , asked to write a 1000 word essay on the perils of excessive drinking. This person responded with an impressive essay, the only criticism I had at first was that it wasn’t in paragraphs. However, as I continued to read, I came across an unusual sentence construction. I lifted that sentence and googled the whole thing. This took me straight to the references this person had used. And there, copied into several googleable s…

    Graham1545925480
  12. DandC
    Started by DandC,

    I'm 22 and looking for a change in life. I've really thought about joining the police but there is two things that concern me. I didn't go to uni and left 6th Form with 2 C's and 1 D. My question is- will these grades be good enough to: 1) Get me in the Police 2) I want to progress further than a PC and a Sergeant, will these grades allow me to do so? Or will having (lets be honest) pretty bad grades limit my promotion chances? Thanks for the help.

  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click

    • 8 replies
    • 972 views
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7136166.stm

    • 3 replies
    • 556 views
  15. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    One of my neighbours is a yoga teacher and a bit of a hippy. I happened to mention to him that I had a bad back (which, incidentally, is caused by a crumbling of some of my vertebrae ) and asked if he could recommend any exercises - or even one of his sessions which would be therapeutic. He suggested I called around at his house next Thursday evening and joined his "natural way" yoga group, and he gave me a flier about it. I've just been reading it and it sounds distinctly dodgy! It says "natural yoga was developed in California in the late 1960s etc etc....and is designed to "free your body, mind and inhibitions" and will "put you back in touch with your senses" and i…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.