The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Im after a patrol harness and willing to pay for it as my force (West yorks) wont do it for me even though that belt is uncomfortable as hell. It needs to be right handed, and have airwaves (not completley necessary as i can clip a holder on), and have holders for cuffs, cs and PR24 side baton If anyone can help out and point me in the right direction, get in touch cheers Matt
-
Hello there I was wondering if anyone had any info on any police fishing lakes in the south east . Im a keen carp fisherman any info would be apreciated thank you Andy
-
Our 4th Season in xperteleven football has just finished with Robbos Wonders picking up the title for the 4th season running. Essex Tractors collected the Championship title and both teams shared the 2 cup competitions. Now is the time to come and join in the fun ready for season 5 which will start 15th December 2007. Need to register by 0900 12th December 2007 The League is fictional and just for fun. It is totally free but can bring lots of excitment and rivalry from other managers across the country. The more people that join the better the competition. Come and give us a go. We are A friendly private league and would welcome you to come and join us. Log onto …
-
Having not much to do at 5.25 this morning.......i was listening to Talksport radio station......someone who we will not mention came on the radio....{he drives a coach} and advertised this site.....the comments of this person was to help out a request from another caller....they wanted to get the wife into a police car..in order for her to learn about the hazards of speeding......
-
As I was driving to work this morning I was unfortunately involved in a car crash. Appraoching a stop sign, I didn't and crashed into a car that did. The driver got out, and to my horror I saw that he was a dwarf, he approached me and with a snarl said "I'm not happy!" so I said "well which one are you then?"
-
I was at the cashpoint this morning, behind a blind bloke with only one leg, he said to me "can you help me check my balance" so I pushed him over.
-
-
In 1983, I was in a sandwich shop in Enfield (north London). A young man barged into me on his way into the shop. I rounded on him & said: "Oy. Look out, mate. There was no need for that." He turned sideways to me - deciding to have his 'Big Boy' moment - and put out his right arm, with his palm at my face level & said: "Talk to the hand, coz the face aint listening." I said: "I'd rather not talk to your sexual partner, if you don't mind." After a second's thought, he went bright red & scurried out of the shop. Myself & the other customers laughed our little cotton socks off! Has anyone else had anything similar happen to them?
-
- 56 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
A 22 year old South Shields man, Stephen Heslop, held up a Taxi driver at knife point and stole his taxi. Moments later it crashed through a fence at a cliff top, and plunged 120 feet onto the beach below. Heslop was killed. The police say they are unsure at the moment if it was a deliberate act, or he just lost control of the vehicle.
-
- 19 replies
- 1.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I cant find an online link at the moment, but I read in one of the Sunday Rags today that ex Kray "enforcer" and bare knuckle champion has been the victim of a fraud, and that a female has been arrested, charged and remanded in respect of this.... I have a question....does that make him a grass? You know the one thing the old school "gentlemen" of crime would never do, honour amongst theives, the code, etc etc. The very same thing Shaw and his ilk has possibly dished out countless beatings in punishment for speaking with the "old bill"? Or am I going mad?
-
Ok ill start it off lol XBOX 360 PREMIUM FOR SALE PLAYED 3 TIMES, SELLING DUE TO NO TIME TO ENJOY IT COMES WITH ALL THE PREMIUM KIT, HEADSET, HD CABLES ETC ETC 1 X WIRELESS CONTROLLER 1 X TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX - LAS VEGAS 1 X FIFA 07 1 X OVER G FIGHTER ALL OF THE ABOVE IS BRAND NEW VIRTUALLY ALL SELLS FOR OVER £300 I AM WILLING TO SELL FOR £300 MIN MAKE ANY SENSIBLE OFFERS OF THE MIN PRICE OR ABOVE ASAP. QUICK SALE WANTED. PM me if interested. Many Thanks
-
-
....has anyone seen the stralings/birds/bats ...dunno what they are....swarm in the sky....I often see them just before dusk. Anyone know whaat they are exactly???? It was dead creepy last night......it was like they were taking over the whole sky!!!!
-
- 19 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Everyone, Im new to the site. Im all booked and ready to attend the Metropolitan event this January with the intention of couse to join up! Im really excited about the prospects and what I hope will be a challenging and rewarding career! But first, I got the long selection process to go though.. so fingers crossed! Not sure how long the process will take etc.. but im looking forward to each stage (not to many nerves at the moment anyway im sure they will come)! Ive been looking around this site and there is some great advice being offered, if anyone has anymore throw it my way pleeeease! Cheers Lou
-
A Londoner parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he's getting out of the car, a lorry comes speeding along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before zooming off. More than a little distraught, the Londoner grabs his mobile and calls the police. Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the policeman has a chance to ask any questions, the man starts screaming hysterically: "My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined. No matter how long at the panel beaters it'll simply never be the same again!" After the man finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust: …