Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. creasy
    Started by creasy,

    sorry for boring the buttocks off everyone..... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7147620.stm now, correct me if i'm wrong, isn't health and safety a two way thing...?

    • 11 replies
    • 943 views
  2. sgtpepperband
    Started by sgtpepperband,

    "Merry Christmas, everyone!" [Okay, who bit?!]

    • 5 replies
    • 250 views
  3. Wyatt Earp
    Started by Wyatt Earp,

    Merry Christmas all Can you name all 8 (9 if you count Rudolf) of Father Christmas' ReinDeer?

    • 21 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    A warning from the Landover Baptist Church about why young people shouldn't drink Red Bull: "Oh yes! It’s all true! They get so cranked up on the methamphetamine in this Devil's brew that they start to shake all over – including their moist little teenage groin areas. And you know what happens when young folks' sinful parts start to tingle and shake – it's like popping open a hot can of just-shook Pepsi!" http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0903/redbull.html Brutus

    • 104 replies
    • 3.1k views
  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7149569.stm

    Graham1545925480
  6. 5581daniel
    Started by 5581daniel,

    I've posted this as this area of the site seems to get more hits than the New Person section. Basically a better way of getting to know each other is through the site I have a profile on (www.myspace.com) I'm sure there are other users that have a profile on the site as well so use this thread to post up your address so that we can see and find out more about the people were chatting to! I guess i'll start things going, you can find me at........ http://www.myspace.com/dan_the_security_man

  7. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Did anyone watch it yesterday night? http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/cult.html It was totally weird! The leader of the cult had sex with three of the older women in the cult ...saying that it was gods will! The disturbing bit was the leader also had sessions with young girls....lying naked with them! The young girls thought it was akin to a spiritual godly experience.....bet that was the last thing on his mind though! (dirty so and so!!!!) As far as I could tell there was only two other males in the cult ...both very neglected and probably fed up with the cult leader getting all the female attention....one was a young kid (he was…

  8. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Three Men Died Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates. "In honor of this holy season" Saint Peter said,"You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven." The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. "It represents a candle", he said. "You may pass through the pearly gates" Saint Peter said. The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells." Saint Peter said "You may pass through the pearly gates". The third man, Jack, started searching desperately through his pockets and fina…

    Graham1545925480
  9. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I called in our local pub briefly this evening to buy the dog a pint () and inside I met someone who I recognised to be a young PCSO, with his wife. The PCSO introduced me to his wife and said, rather unflatteringly, that I was an "old-timer". As soon as she opened her mouth I realised she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. "Oh! So you're one of them dinosaurs, then?" she asked. "Oh, no!" I replied, "I'm way before the dinosaurs. I trained the dinosaurs! I'm from the Permian era". "Right," she said, looking befuddled, "..perms..." "Oh, yes. when I joined the job, speeding trilobites were a common problem." I quipped. "Well, my brother got done on one of th…

    • 48 replies
    • 4.8k views
  10. StrobeFox
    Started by StrobeFox,

    This is a Light Blue Police shirt with loops and buttons for epaulets & radio loops. The shirt has 2 front pockets, Long Sleeves and is a size 15 1/2 inch collar. The shirt is in its original packaging and has never been worn or removed from the packaging. Offers? p&p: £3.50

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    There is a thread about what people are going to do when they retire from the police (or whatever other occupation they are in). I just wondered what did you all do at the other end of your police service - before you joined up? And have you used the skills you acquired in your previous jobs in your police careers? In my case, I had a bit of a job in the school holidays working at my local museum sorting out their stores. Then I got a Saturday job working at a clothes retailer called Richards Shops. Then I worked for an electrical company. Then for the National Coal Board. Lastly, I got a junior management job with a large shoe manufacturer. I joined the police two…

  12. Jinkies
    Started by Jinkies,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3266819.stm One for MOE!!! Jinkies2007-12-19 15:46:14

  13. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Glos police start their recruitment drive today The application form is on it's way so now it's just a matter of filling it in & waiting..... & hoping it's a "yes" rather than a big fat "NO"! Very strangely my brother has asked for an application form too, I didn't know he was thinking about it until last week! As he's 6'4ish & I'm alot shorter then it's going to be more than strange if we both succeed. Oh & KB, it'll be double trouble if we do Girl*Next*Door2007-10-01 12:17:16

  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.computerweekly.com/Articles/2007/12/19/228668/hmrc-loses-personal-details-of-6500-pensioners.htm

  15. RegHopeful
    Started by RegHopeful,

    I thought I should introduce myself. One of the mods recommended the site to me, so here I am. I'm not in the police yet, hence my user name, and I desperately wanted to join the specials last year, but now I'm swayed more towards the regs and will be applying in a couple of years. This looks like a good friendly site and I'm sure it will give me hours of pleasure reading posts and learning something new and valuable every day. Well.. that's it really. Thank you and.. well, bye for now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.