Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/programmes/kill_it/ Just watched this on BBC3. It was absolutely fascinating and incredible to watch the knife skill of the slaughter men. It could make you have serious reservations about eating meat though, but if you can stomach the programme (very graphic in places) it was very educational and makes you appreciate exactly what goes into producing that lamb/pork chop on your Sunday plate.

  2. hiramabif
    Started by hiramabif,

    Just been to see this movie and have to say it is absolutely brilliant. Ok it bigs up the USA and I don't know how close it is to the truth but as a movie I would thoroughly recommend it if you are comtemplating visiting the pictures in the near future.

    • 3 replies
    • 436 views
  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7186007.stm It's taken years, but I personally think this is the right way to go with organ donation. I had to make that decision once & looking back it was 100% the right thing to do. A little piece of that person is still living somewhere & that means alot, aswell as helping someone else live an easier & happier life. While is pains me to say it, "well done Gollum, on THIS occasion."

  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Can anyone here play chess? if so.... knight c3 or queens knight to Queens bishop 3

    • 34 replies
    • 1.8k views
    Graham1545925480
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Gloucestershire Police have had to pay £2000 to 'One man and his dog' presenter, Robin Page, for wrongful arrest. Mr Page gave a speech which started, 'If you are Black, Vegaterian, Muslim, Asylum seeker, one legged Lesbian lorry driver, I want the same rights as you'. Someone wrote a letter of complaint and he was arrested a month later for racial incitement. He refused to answer any questions until he had a lawyer present, but alleges that he was threatened with being locked up if he didn't answer questions. He was never charged with anything and the whole case has been dropped, with compenstaion awarded to Page. P/ Correctness at it's worst. I am sure Glos Police …

  6. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    So, Barack Obama has won the Democratic nomination & Mike Huckerbee has won the Republican nomination in Iowa's caucasus. Of course this is just the beginning of the process of deciding who's going to head up the government of the most powerful nation on Earth, but if these two characters make it to the November primary it should make for an interesting election.....as well as deciding whose backside Gollum will have to kiss! Graham2008-01-05 22:08:01

  7. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=ZESBKF3KE5ETBQFIQMFSFGGAVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2008/01/09/nbill109.xml careerlid2008-01-09 19:44:33

  8. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click

  9. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I had the misfortune to speak to a smarmy, conceited barrister this morning about a case. He told me it would probably be heard before the Crown Court in May and I happened to mention that I would be retired by then. I won't name him, but will call him by his initials, PG (Patronising Git) PG: "Putting your feet up, then? A bit of gardening?" Me: "No, I've got a new job to go to." PG: "Ah! Shame. No way you're going to manage on a pension, then?" Me: (slightly irritated): "My pension is fine. I just feel that I'm too young to retire and I'm ready to do something new." PG: What is the new job by the way? A lot of your chaps do a bit of driving, I'm told.…

  10. James.
    Started by James.,

    Well for all you bike cops out there i think you should watch this. I still think the bike cop made a mistake seen as the car was trapped and you would of new he would of reversed. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5af918e82b

    rjb19841546620062
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    John Scarlett, head of MI6, was amongst the protesters against the Vietnam War, 40 years ago, in Grosvenor Square. He said that 'vicious' police clubbed them for no apparent reason. He says he just wanted to protest peacegfully against the war, but the police charged in on horse back clubbing people for no reason.(he must have a poor memory, I can remember seeing the yobs throwing stones etc at the police, and that apologist for yobs Venessa Redgrave leading the parade to the steps, to hand over a letter to the Ambassador). His stance has changed a little over the years, giving support to his Boss Teflon, over the war in Iraq. Funny, when you get the chance to climb th…

  12. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I promised another topic on lambing this year and that I would start it when my ewes had been scanned. They were scanned today with the following results: 13 sheep scanned. 5 are expecting singles 7 are expecting twins 1 is expecting triplets No barren ewes. My only concern is for the one with triplets. Last year one of her two udders was dry. It is usual that, once this happens, things do not improve. Therefore I will need to foster two of the lambs or we will have to feed them as "pet" lambs. My lot are very good in allowing other lambs to suckle but I do not know if a suitable mother will be available. I will need a couple of singles to be available at the righ…

  13. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Pack in 2 hours, then we'll knock your villa down. I'm not sure what happened to their human rights!

  14. Panther33
    Started by Panther33,

    Sorry for having to ask such a disturbing question, but its one of those things that you have to know, but often are afraid to ask... After a fatal road collision, or sudden death, or anything involving death, or general gore - whos job is t to clean up the mess? And of course remove the deceased? Thanks in advance, MKB

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click 5 year old Jack Brown is the son of two serving Metropolitan police officers.Graham2008-01-12 15:07:07

    • 1 reply
    • 369 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.