The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
LOST (Season 4) kicked off last night on Sky (Catching up on Sky 2 at Moment) Are any of the members on here as die hard for this as some news items suggest from the States. I'm still with it, having been trying to catch up on Series 3 during the day on Sky over the past week. (Missed the last 4 eposodes of S3)
-
share your favourites, & broaden our interests.... http://davidszondy.com/future/futurepast.htm
-
hello everyone,,, just wondering if anyone has dealt with or heard of pension sharing in divorce of retired officers, more specifically in relation to injury awards, were they put into the equation etc..................... thanks
-
- 7 replies
- 754 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Just shows the poor state of the Government in this Country of ours. They must be plumbing the depths as Margaret Beckett has been selected to be the Chairperson of the Parliamentary Intelligence Committee, which has responsibility for MI5, MI6 and GCHQ. Beckett is the woman who tried to run DEFRA, with all the problems farmers had, which resulted in the top Civil Servant being sacked(no chance of the buck stopping with Margaret), then tried to run the Foreign Office, with as much success as Derby Football Club. Standby for more cock-ups from Margaret, I'll give her six months at the most. Maverick222008-01-30 08:41:56
-
-
...traffic on the A127. There was a nasty 5 car pile up on Wednesday, and minispwn has just phoned to tell me that there's been another nasty prang involving a motorbike. M&MBM2008-02-01 16:36:11
-
- 33 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've been prescribed some new medication and I've been reading the little pamphlet you get with it. One of the side-effects is "increased libido" - and another is "increase in muscle development" . Wow! I'm going to be a hunk with the sexual prowess of a buck-rabbit! Here I am, ladies, come and get it while it's hot! On second thoughts, my missus would kill me... Brutus
-
-
-
FantasyRacers I have included a link to the site. Choose your team within budget and win prizes each month for top scores. I have won a dvd from here previously and no spam. A bit of fun and for referring all i get is maybe an account upgrade or merchandise depending on how many so click away, Edit - I have set up a league called Autosport F1 Go to join private league and enter League Number - 56 Password - bulletin (all lower case) Thanks, k1ngy
-
A frightening incident involving an Air Canada Beoing 767, with 276 passengers on board. Mid Atlantic the First Officer had a nervous breakdown, threw a wobbly, and had to handcuffed to a passenger seat, with the assistance of a Canadian Armed Forces man. The Captain diverted to Shannon where a successful landing was carried out. Some passenger quote, ''Good job the Captain wasn't taken ill, we could have been in some difficulty'', that must be the quote of the week. The 767 can be flown by one person but the work load would be very high, patricularly during the landing phase.
-
This girl I know has announced she is pregnant at work (she is under 12 weeks) and this announcement is based on a pregnancy test. She has her scan in a few weeks.....but I think she made a big mistake telling anyone at work (and this is not copper land this is NHS land!!!). The people at work are being awful to her saying stuff like we need to know what your doing after you give birth and giving her forms to fill in. They want her to tell information before she has had her first scan. I know most of the literature available says you have no obligation to tell your employers your pregnant until at least 20 weeks or so. If I was her boss, I would at least let her have he…
-
Brings up some interesting questions & conjecture . http://www.livevideo.com/video/CTCC/A4C629...ple-effect.aspx
-
Mary had a little pig, She kept it fat and plastered; And when the price of pork went up, She shot the little bastard. ******************** MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB Her father shot it dead. Now it goes to school with her, Between two hunks of bread. ******************** JACK AND JILL Went up the hill To have a little fun. Stupid Jill forgot the pill And now they have a son. ******************** SIMPLE SIMON met a Pie man going to the fair. Said Simple Simon to the Pie man, 'What have you got there?' Said the Pie man unto Simon , 'Pies, you Dumb Ass' ******************** HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a gr…
-
Peter Kay One Liners* 1) I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said Thyroid problem?' 2) When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. 3) I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming. 4) I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don’t get on with my real ladder. 5) I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. 6) A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Bypass. Motorists are asked to b…