Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23398073-details/Ex-WPc+led+police+in+a+130mph+chase,+rammed+a+patrol+car+and+then+ran+off+(but+is+still+spared+prison)/article.do They kept this quiet, unless I was asleep at the time.Maverick222008-02-14 11:41:57

  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Those who know me might remember I'm a Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator. Well, I've just received some info which I thought I'd share with you because although this was from Southend, it's the sort of thing that can happen in a lot of places and i thought you might be interested. This is what was passed to me, as it was passed to me. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> There was a group of door to door salespeople employed by a firm called Pearl XPS Ltd calling at pre war houses in Southend District yesterday (11.7.07) They offer free structural surveys. Anyone daft enough to take up the offer, will t…

  3. mina_galtta
    Started by mina_galtta,

    If you can read this whole story without laughing then there's no hope for you. I was crying by the end. Note: Please take time to read this slowly. For those of you who have lived in Natal, you know how typical this is. They actually have a Curry Cook-off about June/July. It takes up a major portion of a parking lot at the Royal Show in PMB. Judge #3 was an inexperienced food critic named Frank, who was visiting from America. Frank: "Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge at a Curry Cook-off. The original person called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking for directions to the Beer Garden when the ca…

    Graham1545925480
  4. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Who do you want to win? (if you're bothered that is! ) I shall be gutted if Muse don't get British Live Act. Mainly for this track but also because they are damn good! I may shoot myself if Girls Aloud () get British Group though. Especially as Kaiser Chiefs, Editors & Arctic Monkeys are in the running. Girl*Next*Door2008-02-13 01:13:13

    • 20 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Graham1545925480
  5. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    ....anyone had problems with their youung kids soiling themselves at school or at home? I have been baby sitting the nieces again.....and the older one keeps soiling herself.....she has just turned five.....we have told her to go as soon as she can.....but she always seems to forget ....until we ask her if she wants the loo...but by that stage its too late! She has only been like this in the last few months......and all the doc says is reward her when she goes to the loo properly with smiley face sticker.....anyone else have any tips.....x.

  6. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Yesterday, I found myself in a 1970s department store called Grace Brothers. Captain Peacock asked if he could help me and I said I wanted to buy a Panama hat. He asked one of his staff, a rather camp gentleman called Mr Humphries, if he was free, and the latter minced over to assist me. Then I heard a rather gruff voice saying "You OK mate?" and found that I wasn't in Grace Brothers at all, but but my local Asda. I was acutely embarrassed to find myself being wheeled off to an office where I was given a drink of water by a kind Welsh lady, who told me that I'd had a "funny turn, lovie" and an ambulance was coming. In spite of her protestations, I assured her I was OK…

  7. stevenb1546620123
    Started by stevenb1546620123,

    Hi all, I'm selling my Duty boots. They are PSF Task Force boots in size 9. They are the TF5NS model. http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/stev...08_02120004.jpg http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/stev...08_02120003.jpg http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/stev...08_02120002.jpg http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/stev...08_02120001.jpg As you can see from the pictures, they are unscuffed and were only worn for 2 weeks in the classroom with no wear on the sole! They are very comfortable too. As per the picture above they come with spare laces and tags and boxed. £25 posted You can PM me or reply to this post Cheers Steve

    stevenb1546620123
  8. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Camden Market on fire.

  9. Lynx1546620161
    Started by Lynx1546620161,

    Hello hello hello Seems theres loads of fun threads going i thought i would post one. There is this site and you make a mini online city-you actually don't do nothing to it at all but just visit it daily and get others to visit too. Then the more visits you get the bigger the city becomes. Mine is http://wooltopia.myminicity.com/ind There is a link on that page to build your own, there ok, especially when am in college and its the only 'fun' website the security allows us on lol

    • 1 reply
    • 895 views
  10. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click Time travel could be a reality within just three months, Russian mathematicians have claimed. They believe an experiment nuclear scientists plan to carry out in underground tunnels in Geneva in May could create a rift in the fabric of the universe...... ------------ Well. If that really could be done, it would open up all manner of possibilities. How long would it be before someone gets the bright idea to change something? Presumably any change would have a knock-on effect, but, if this could be done, what sort of things would you like to change?

    Graham1545925480
  11. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Man lived with corpse for five years Sad that nobody missed him enough to report him missing etc but how did the other person cope with the smell & disease for five years?!

  12. 30down92go
    Started by 30down92go,

    To all our readers especially Traffic Rat as it's his year

  13. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Just picked up this report about how lovely Egypt is at this time of year. Who would want to travel to this country? Any comments? Edited as the thread has been - well, you can see for yourselves. ex-job-ex-pat2008-02-10 08:23:07

    • 25 replies
    • 755 views
  14. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Times report here I have copied and pasted these comments from an email I received today: On February 1st 2008,Robert Cook was given a twelve month sentence of imprisonment suspended for two years, after he helped his terminally ill wife die by suffocating her after she had taken an overdose. Mr Cook pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the basis of diminished responsibility. Mrs Cook, who had expressed her wish to die, suffered from depression and multiple sclerosis. Her husband of twenty nine years wanted to help her to end her life. VanessaCook was an example of one of the most vulnerable people in our society. Yet the answer was not for her husband to ta…

  15. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Please PM me if you are familiar with Keighley and surrounding area. I'm looking for a good, reasonably priced hotel or guest house. Thanks Croby

    • 5 replies
    • 879 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.