The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Happy Birthday Traffic4503.. All the best for today mate
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_east/7281391.stm A good result for him in lots of ways, but some people never learn that work and sex don't mix, especially if you are a Police Officer.
-
Pls can you email me, shoulder number 4614 as I have some work related information regarding this site. Thanks Ian.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7277973.stm Another of Ken Livingston's cronies, I wonder where the money went. He has been demanding the right to clear himself of the accusations. Maybe the Met can get to the bottom of it. He was to appear before the GLA to answer questions about the cash, but has resigned, I wonder why, so the GLA has no power to make him appear, .Maverick222008-03-05 07:07:22
-
- 13 replies
- 869 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all.. I am trying to find what the Metropolitan Police Badge was for the 1980's ??? I am after the Force Crest for that time Thanks ian.
-
While I have had the occasional disagreement with some members of this board, If I were to say that this country is giving every sign of sinking with all hands, I suspect that quite a few would agree with me. Few people would say that things in this country are going swimmingly. The big question, for me, is why? We all have a few answers, the courts are useless, lawyers are ruining everything, the papers are corrupt, politicians are corrupt. etc. etc. I think that I have stumbled across one significant piece of the jigsaw puzzle that answers this question. It's not the whole answer, but I think it is important. All normal humans will tend seek to be tho…
-
- 54 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Title says it all.. Been having quite an interesting debate in work about what people are scared of. Spiders, David Cameron and Freddie Krueger have all been mentioned in abundance. Thought it would be good to ask the same question to a forum made up of people normally at home sticking their neck out for any old reason..
-
- 46 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Are you currently single, unattached and looking for that special someone in your life ? Uniform Dating is here to help ! Online dating for military singles, uniformed and emergency services or those seeking a date in uniform. Uniform Dating brings together those working in professions such as the armed forces, police, law enforcement, health, medical, ambulance, prison, corrections and fire fighters, for friendship, love and romance. We welcome and encourage new members who are not necessarily from these professions, but who are looking to meet someone from the uniformed or emergency services. Click on the banner below for more information: Uniform Dating is part …
-
I am heading up to the bright lights of London with a few mates..We are staying at the UNION JACK CLUB (www.crdigital.co.uk/ujclub/en-gb/index) next to waterloo station its cheap as chips for police and military! Where are the places to head for are few drinkies and a bite to eat? Also where can I pick up a very rich, single attractive woman so I can become a house husband??? Thank you in advance
-
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7278514.stm If this is true then the whole situation is very worrying. If the Inspectors are told to get 'in and out' as fast as possible, just to meet their targets, then something needs to be done urgently.
-
every 3 weeks when my dad is on nights, i tend to meet him half way to work to have a chat and stuff for 10 mins. well tonight, we did our usual thing and pulled up in our usual spot. a white van with a polish number plate came up close behind us and appeared to take 3 pictures (saw the back of his phone flash 3 times). then drove off looking into the drivers window of my dad's car. well my dad is panicking like mad. my dad wonders whether the pictures will be given to the police, and whether the police will get involved. he is worried in case a press report is issued about the car being parked and whether the police ask for further sightings. my dad doesnt have a crimi…
-
- 2 replies
- 804 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Who has been watching ice road truckers on ch 5! Isn't it brill! Would any of you lot do that ...if you wanted a bit of a change! I'd have kittens as soon as the ice cracks..even if it was 30K for 2 months work!
-
Click Right, now I've posted this I'm going to rapidly retreat to somewhere safe, like Outer Mongolia. Graham2008-04-08 03:56:23
-
- 35 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-