Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    Hey guys, A thread completely unrelated to anything Police-like, however sometimes (just sometimes) you guys come up with good ideas! lol At the end of April, my rugby team are going on tour. Alas I don't think I can go, as you all know I can't take any time off! Boo hoo sob! However, I have still agreed to help fund raise for it. Today we are going down to our local Asda (Watergardens, Harlow. Come down and donate if you're about) to pack bags and generally make a nuisance of ourselves until we're given money to stop. Have you guys got any other money-making schemes...I mean ideas.....To help my rugby team??? Cheers peeps! BG x

  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Has anyone seen my sense of humour? I seem to have mislaid it. I don't normally mislay things. I normally lay quite well. I think I had it around Christmas time, and seem to remember being mildly amused in earlly January, but I can't recall exactly when I last had it. I thought it would come back of its own accord or that I would stumble across it, but I seem to have been missing it for a few weeks now, and I don't like it. Has anyone any suggestions as to how I might retrieve it?

  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7305351.stm

  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7306187.stm

  5. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    WEBSITE Any believers out there, or are we all sceptical

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. wannabeblue
    Started by wannabeblue,

    Cambs have got well dodgy Focus response cars, with the Octavias quite good. The traffic mobiles have some nifty Volvos, but thats about it. What have your forces got, and what is the best???

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    There is a report on the BBC News site that a three year old child, Madeliene McCanns, from Leicestershire, has possibly been abducted while on holiday in the Algarve. Apparently the parents were having a meal in a restaurant approx 250 yards from their apartment, where the child had been left asleep. They had been checking the child every HOUR. If it was my child I would not have left her on her own for 5 minutes, let alone 60 minutes. Imagine how a three year old would feel if she had woken up feeling ill, or having had a bad dream,to find her parents not there. The door and window appeared to have been forced to the apartment. Lets hope they find the child safe and…

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A German pensioner is suing a hospital after she checked in for an operation on her leg - and woke up to find she had been given a new anus. The clinic in Hochfranken in Bavaria has suspended the surgical team concerned after they apparently mixed up the notes for two patients. The woman complainant was expecting an operation on her leg, while another patient, suffering from incontinence, was scheduled for surgery on her sphincter. The woman, who still needs to have the leg operation, is planning to sue the hospital and is looking around for another hospital to carry out the work. Source 'http://www.ananova.com'

    • 1 reply
    • 939 views
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Do we have more police terminology? 1) 100 Yard Hero, A MOP who is brave and shouts something obscene at a police officer from a distance well clear. 2) MOP, Member of the public

  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I'm trying to find a picture on the Internet of the 1960s female singer Julie Rodgers. My youngest daughter is singing her most famous single, "The Wedding", in a school talent competition and she's like to be able to show the other kids who originally sang this classic. Thanks Brutus

    • 2 replies
    • 331 views
  11. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    I've come across this US based site where people are invited to rate police officers who have dealt with them during the course of their duties, and if a site like this appeared over here, how do you think people would describe you? I would start but I'm off to work now, so don't have time! http://www.ratemycop.com/

  12. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=116914&in_page_id=2

  13. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Just wondering if anyone here is going to be taking part in Sport Relief this coming Sunday? Personally, i'm organising the Swindon Mile which will be taking place at my School (Been on the Radio and in the paper, loving it! ). It's a great opportunity for everyone to get involved and help out some of the most vulnerable people in the UK and around the World, all by running a mile too!!! It's too late to register online now, but you can sign up to your local mile on the day if you're intrested! Check the Sports Relief Website for more information! (I hope this isn't advertising?)

    • 1 reply
    • 830 views
  14. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    TWO GLASSES OF WINE When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 glasses of wine theory... A professor stood before his philosophy class with some items on his desk in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was. The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the …

    • 3 replies
    • 954 views
  15. LouSmiler
    Started by LouSmiler,

    Is it possible to go to the docter without them recording it? I want to go to the docter about something but don't want them to put it down so it will be on my medical history.

    • 5 replies
    • 920 views
    Tim in the South

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.