Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Do you believe in fate? I didn't, but I'm beginning to wonder... Tonight, we're going to an evening wedding reception. In preparation for that, I found an outfit I liked in a shop and bought it: a pale green trouser suit for which I also bought a suitable top and shoes. Perfect! Got it home and discovered that there was a rather serious fault, specifically that part of the lining in the jacket had not been sewn in properly. So I traipsed back into town and returned it - they had none left in my size, but they could order me one and it would be here on Thursday, 28th Feb. The day before yesterday, I again traipsed into town to collect it..and....the one they…

    • 25 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Ataris
    Started by Ataris,

    Hi! I have a friend at work who's asked me where he can buy ex-police cars, Seized property etc... Apparently he's starting a taxi company and wants some cheap white focus estates. I googled Police auctions but got a load of suspicious links to ebay. Any information would be great. Thanks.

  3. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    The Police Auctions & Sales page contains details of police auctions within the UK. To reduce the number of items stored in the Police Property Store UK police forces dispose of recovered, seized and unwanted items via a police auction. These police auctions include vehicles, bicycles, clothing, electronics, furniture and other many items, which end up in the police property room. There are even special police car auctions. There are incredible bargains to be had at a police auction by those in the know Police auctions are handled differently by different police forces. Some police forces manage their own auctions through auctioneers. The difficulty is that the list …

    • 0 replies
    • 10.6k views
  4. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Why is it that there are always loads of coppers in Morrisons!!! I always see them in there.....must be a magnet for loads of robbers me thinks

  5. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I got home in the early hours of this morning and was in bed not long before dawn. I was awakened a few hours later by the unmistakable sound of my wife, at our front door, laughing hysterically. Following the high winds on Friday night, my missus checked our roof for damage and spotted that a couple of ridge tiles had been dislodged. This morning, while she was in her dressing gown and fluffy slippers, we had a caller who told her that he was a roofer and was just passing when he had noticed our tiles. He pointed them out to my good lady - who stepped outside and pretended that she was unaware of them. "So how much would it cost to put them right?" she asked. He wh…

    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    I am just wondering how forum members view the story of Harry in Afghanistan. Personally, I am pleased he was posted to a war zone - for his own self-respect and, as a Royalist, to demonstrate that the Royal family has a real leadership position in British society. There are now three living generations of the HMQ's family who have fought in the heat of battle - her husband, her 2nd son and now her grandson. I think we ought to be proud of that and, in Harry's case, proud of the fact that, like many British soldiers, he is a young man doing a dangerous job with a sense of pride and a sense of humour! Also, like many British soldiers, when asked if he missed anythi…

    ex-job-ex-pat
  7. ravenmoon3
    Started by ravenmoon3,

  8. DumpyStig
    Started by DumpyStig,

    No doubt you'll have seen the Creme Egg ads on tv featuring 2 egg shaped charecters Weebl (the bigger one) and Bob (the other smaller one)... Well... there's more of them here Funny stuff The Pikea episodes are brilliant!!! Enjoy...

    • 1 reply
    • 748 views
  9. Tradinstan
    Started by Tradinstan,

    Has any bloke here been lucky enough (?) to get a leap year proposal from his laydee - or anyone else for that matter? I think mine got lost in the post!

    • 47 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    With Life on Mars spin off, Ashes to Ashes starting on Thursday on BBC1, does anyone think it's going to be as good as the original Life on Mars? Or if we're very lucky, better?! I have high hopes personally because I loved Life on Mars

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/7270565.stm Why didn't the Grubby Lord Mancroft complain in August when he was in hospital, instead of waiting nearly six months to complain. Me thinks he is another who loves publicity. I have been in the RUH in Bath on numerous occasions and have never seen a drunken nurse, or dirty nurses for that matter.

    • 1 reply
    • 365 views
    OldAfricaHand
  12. PXXXC
    Started by PXXXC,

  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Now that we are bogdanless, I'll start the ball rolling on this. If Jinkies believes she's being bullied she ought to know this forum & its posters better by now. We all get some of that, to one extent or another. You just have to learn to give some of it back.

    • 731 replies
    • 18.2k views
  14. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Oh isn't he gorgeous! Anyone know who he is.....?

    • 32 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Hmm? Now, which one should I choose?

    • 865 replies
    • 20k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.