Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Is your mouse calibrated? You should do this every few days. More often if you spend a lot of time on the computer. To re-calibrate your mouse, click and hold on the Y below. Then drag the Y toward the g If it doesn ' t work, you might want to clean your mouse. Y ou dumb ass. You ' ll believe anything

    • 10 replies
    • 590 views
  2. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Ok, another Oracle clogging humour thread. Name a song with an animal in it. No double posting. No multiple answers in one post I suppose I should start: Goldfrapp - Ride a White Horse

  3. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Yes, the earth moved for me last night! Seriously, the earth did move. Was more of a tremor than a 'quake here but yes, my bed shook Weird!! So, who else felt it/noticed it Girl*Next*Door2008-02-27 08:05:42

  4. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    I think it's about time that Bruce Forsyth was given a knighthood in recognition of the many years of all-round entertainment he has given us. A belated Happy Birthday to him, now he's 80. There is a petition to the Prime Minister asking for this. I've signed it.Graham2008-02-24 16:26:53

  5. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Shouldn't workers receive overtime for working on February 29th? Double bubble for Police Officers?

    • 6 replies
    • 334 views
  6. kilo13
    Started by kilo13,

    Hi people....Well I'm planing to join a force either a home force in England, MDP, BTP, CNC or PSNI (since I used to live there). I fancy doing something different with my life than working in a office all day, I'm 30 yr old, also I got a 2nd job as a door supervisor at the weekends. I've stumble across this site and a 'poke' around and found this site very interesting and useful...so guess this is a very brief intro about me.

    • 3 replies
    • 990 views
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Blunkett-To-Front-TV-Crime-Series_15676.htmlII wondered how long it would be before Blunkett crawled out from the floor-boards. It seems the very important criteria for a 'job for the boys', appears to be anyone with a complete lack of talent, as in Blunkett's case. Roll on the revolution.

    • 8 replies
    • 561 views
  8. Moose
    Started by Moose,

    Having read in a number of threads, it appears that there is a significant increase in naughtiness (mostly from the female members i might add) So here is the virtual Naughty Step where you can be banished to until you have seen the error of your ways

  9. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    clicky This was the worst tackle I've seen for a long time. Studs up, middle of the shin, with all his weight behind it. What did he think would happen? tickle Eduardo perhaps? A lengthy ban at least, but should there not be some some sort of external enquiry? Or should the incident be treated as an accident? I personally feel if you are going to tackle like this, you should face the consequences. This was dangerous and will probably end another footballers career. I would like to see some sort of charge brought. The next clicky shows the tackle broadcast on Match of the Day & although it was on national TV is not for the faint hearted. …

  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7262363.stm I always thought the Police Federation looked after all Federated Ranks.

    • 8 replies
    • 539 views
  11. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Has this website no control over it's content? I have written to them and complained about various issues in the past, but they do not reply. All content on sites such as this should be viewed by them before being made available for public view, NOT afterwards. I have wasted too much bandwidth on this rubbish in the past, so I shall never knowingly click on one of their links again.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,2245946,00.html#article_continue

  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click This is the original version of the song she was singing Click

    • 152 replies
    • 6.1k views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Fatal-Crash-Lorry-Driver-Jailed_15655.htmlA life now valued at just TEN MONTHS.

    • 4 replies
    • 527 views
  15. LoudLee
    Started by LoudLee,

    Genuinely interested as I can see some characteristics and situations going around like a big wheel throughout the on line community. I'm never sure who I'm talking to that I know and knows me but doesnt know theyre talking to someone they know until I tell them or they tell me once we realise we maybe know each other- if you know what I mean

    Graham1545925480

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.