The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
RAF Witterings' Commanding Officer has advised RAF personnel at his station not to enter Peterborough in uniform. The reason for this being that several incidents have occurred where mop's have abused and threatened uniformed servicemen and women because of their opposition to military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. If you've ever been to Peterborough, you will have an idea of which section of the community these actions likely hail from. I am disgusted that our services should be targeted in such a way , and hope that Local Police and RAF Pol / Mod Plod can tackle this problem head on and robustly if it continues to be a problem. exmetskipper2008-03-07 14:27:55
-
- 23 replies
- 878 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=528590&in_page_id=1770 This type of incident seems to be happening on a far too regular basis. It's time Social Workers got their acts together. Although in this incident the doctors were also at fault.
-
- 10 replies
- 514 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Its on ebay at the min, until sunday 16th. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=011 Here's the details. USED ONCE - Carrera Virtuoso Men's Road Bike [Actual Pictures Below] I am located just off the M6/M58 near to Wigan and Liverpool. This bike was bought for me for at Christmas. However, I was expecting a Mountain bike as I wanted to be able to go off road. This bike cost £225 brand new. The frame size is large [according to Halfords sizes] and I am 6ft 2ins and it is fine for me. Click here to see this bike on Halfords Website I have had this bike professionally assembled by Halfords and I have been out on ONE RIDE for approximately 20 minut…
-
I Love this Doctor.. Health screening interview. Q: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life; is this true? A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it.. Don't waste them on exercise . Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap. Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? A: You must grasp logistical efficiencies. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables. So a steak is nothing more than an efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to y…
-
I have just noticed that there is already a thread for ID cards. I am therefore moving these two posts in there and closing this thread.
-
- 0 replies
- 208 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
hey all.. Just an advert really,, I am offering my services for GFX on the computer. Below are some examples of some of the things I have done in the past. I will not charge, but if there is anything I can do that you would like, let me know, its a bit of a hobby of mine. I dont claim to be an expert,, but if I can help in some way, I would be happy to. Thanks Ian. http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h243/mit...rent=video4.flv Note - on the following, I had to replace the image of the police car, top left due to resolution issues. ukpoliceonline.pdf If I can help, let me know, I will not charge,, I am also to get advice from those who are more co…
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7258061.stm After all the fuss these three made while the Yanks were trying to exradite them, the usual, we are totally innocent, and it's not fair the British legal system, sending us over to the USA on the flimsiest of evidence. Guess what, after all that so called 'we are innocent', the three have pleaded guilty, and got 37 months in jail, plus having to pay back 3 million pounds to the HBofS. There were six other counts of fraud which the authorities dropped, so they got away lightly with 37 months.Maverick222008-02-22 19:16:57
-
- 12 replies
- 357 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Can anyone give me advice on the underground such as the cheapest way to travel. I have heard of the Oyster card and have looked at the website, but it still is rather confusing. Basically I want to be able to travel at all times of the day, all zones for 3 days for 2 adults and 2 children under 10. Thanks in advance
-
Sticky... (Topic pruned due to the hundreds of pages. - Darktrial)
-
- 286 replies
- 20.5k views
- 4 followers
-
-
We seem to get authors and *others* of their trade trawling us for advice, so I'd like to repay the compliment. Anyone have any knowledge of proof-reading and how one goes about it and its place in the wonderful world of publishing. Not for me, Mrs Sneaky is looking into it and I need to appear interested and well informed (breaking the habit of a lifetime). All serious replies received gratefully.
-
just to move away from this thread WALES WIN TRIPLE CROWN SCOTTISH ONSLAUGHT MAKES ENGLISH ROSE WILT
-
Off topic!! Has anyone had trouble with their wisdom teeth? One of mine is giving me HELL!! Started last year in June, my check/gum was so swollen, went away. Came back couple months later, went away, came back, went away!! And now has come back again, had it since Monday. Just been to the dentist, he is referring me to hospital to have it out! Ohhhhh im so scared now! Hurts so much though, i drugged myself up with ibuprofen last night and managed to pass the PIRT with it aching like crazy!
-
I am selling all my old VHS videos. They are on ebay if anyone is interested on this sort of things: Star Trek Videos: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=007 VHS Movies (Snatch, Reservoir Dogs, Easy Rider etc): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=007 VHS Videos (Simpsons, Red Dwarf, Knight Rider etc): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=007 Tom Green Videos (Inc. Freddie Got Fingered: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=007 VHS Movies (Brassed Off, The Matrix, Lock Stock etc): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=007
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7281993.stm Will Gollum Brown put an end to this massive pay rise, or will it be one law for some, and one law for others.