Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Pop star George Michael has been cautioned by police after he was arrested in public toilets for possession of drugs. A Met Police spokesman said: "I can confirm that a 45-year-old man was arrested on September 19 on suspicion of possession of drugs in the Hampstead Heath area. "He was taken to a north London police station where he received a caution for possession of class A and class C drugs." In June, Michael became the first singer to perform at the new Wembley Stadium - to a 90,000 sell-out crowd. His hits with Wham!, in the 1980s with schoolmate Andrew Ridgeley, included Bad Boys, Club Tropicana, Wake Me Up Before You Go Go and I'm Your Man. But Michael…

  2. Fury
    Started by Fury,

    Evening all Just heard that WYP are recruiting. Only open for one week though. So be quick Fury

    • 0 replies
    • 295 views
  3. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    What's your favourite sandwich filling? I'm eating a Lettuce, Fresh Ham, Strong Cheese, Tomato and Coleslaw sandwich right now. <3

  4. nobodyknows
    Started by nobodyknows,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7593509.stm Looks like happy hour down my high street on a Saturday night!

  5. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Breast is best, or so they say. Or is it? I was in a university library today and conversed with a young lady I met there and was shocked by what she related to me. As part of a post-graduate medical degree, she has been researching that old chestnut of how much better it is to feed an infant on human breast milk as opposed to formula, and in exactly what ways. She had taken it from a slightly different angle in that she wanted to gain statistical evidence but with the extraneous factors such as the social class of the mother etc taken account of. This is important because, when assessing the health of an infant, it is unrealistic to expect a baby of a mother from th…

    • 9 replies
    • 388 views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3021591/Otis-Ferrys-mother-concerned-at-how-hell-cope-with-prison.html poor little Otis, Mummy is worrying incase you don't have any clean socks and shirts.

    • 8 replies
    • 349 views
  7. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click David Cameron was accused by former Labour communications supremo Alastair Campbell of trying to win the forthcoming general election by turning it into a reality TV show. The pot calling the kettle grimy arse, methinks. Has Alastair forgotten that that's what he used to do for a living? Perhaps not. Mr Campbell said the Conservative leader was observing a vow of silence on his policies in the hope that voters would cast their ballots on the basis of whose personality they found most appealing. He doesn't need to say anthing as Brown is doing all his work for him. 54% of Labour supporters want a leadership election, & 50% of Labour suppo…

    • 7 replies
    • 265 views
  8. Jarlak
    Started by Jarlak,

    Hi I'm thinking about getting my first house. I've recently joined the police and will probably wait until I've finished training and am settled in a bit. Are there any financial housing aids that still exist for us these days? I know the days of police houses are long gone, but I hear about the Key Workers Scheme. Is is worth persuing? Any advice welcome. Thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 630 views
  9. MadKev
    Started by MadKev,

    The boffins have broke it, out of service for two months they say. I'd let them have our Norman's small particle accelerator, but my hips ain't what they were and it's in the loft with all his boxes of Bosons and stuff. __________________________________________________________ Prime opportunity for conspiracy theorists now: the boffins got it up to speed, invented/created raw oil, had to close it down in case OPEC discovered it. Now they know they can do it, they jus need to miniaturise it?

    • 16 replies
    • 1k views
  10. ady1966
    Started by ady1966,

    I bought this audio training package when I started for £69 to help with my studies. It was also a great revision tool and I played the lessons in the car on long journeys ! Iam now needing to buy a few more manuals so these need to be sold, having just passed phase 3 !!! Contact me on 07771702356 if you are interested.

    • 1 reply
    • 836 views
  11. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click The London mayor plans to shut down the city’s main airport and build a new four-runway hub in the Thames estuary WHEN the Queen opened Heathrow’s £4.3 billion terminal building earlier this year, it was supposed to herald a new era in state-of-the-art travel. Instead, the launch of terminal 5 rapidly descended into farce, with dozens of flight cancellations, enormous check-in queues and thousands of items of luggage mislaid. The chaotic scenes in March served only to exacerbate Heathrow’s reputation for overcrowding and misery. “The bottom line is that it’s a third-world airport,” said one former airline boss. “It’s a national …

    • 4 replies
    • 402 views
    Graham1545925480
  12. nobodyknows
    Started by nobodyknows,

    Good afternoon all. As the title suggests this thread is about classical music. I'm a huge lover of it, however I am rather uneducated in the names of pieces, composers etc. I generally stick to what I know, or buy classical compilation albums etc which can be a bit hit or miss. I was wondering if anyone out there is a lover (of the classics, before the crude posts fly in) and if they'd like to share some of their favourtie pieces? I especially like: The Lark Ascending - Absolutely breathtaking, and if anyone knows where I can get the full length version, please share. Film Composers - John Barry, John Williams, Craig Armstrong, Hans Zimme…

    Graham1545925480
  13. Smoke
    Started by Smoke,

    What would you do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Smoke2008-09-18 16:42:26

    • 46 replies
    • 2.9k views
    Graham1545925480
  14. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    I have recently won this so it is surplus to my requirements. Bosch Aquatak Clic 130 Pressure Washer 30 - 130 Bar 2000w 240v Ready to go in seconds Bosch innovation: 'Torsion-Flex' high-pressure hose prevents buckling and knotting Cutting edge technology: 'Easy-Roll' automatic winding system for high-pressure hose and cable enables quick and easy operation Versatile: 4-Jet lance offers four functions: high pressure with fan spray, rotating pencil jet or fixed pencil jet, and low pressure for lathering and rinsing Features: - Simply tap your foot on the on /off switch to operate it (when the tool is lay in the horizontal position) - Ergonomic spray gun with pra…

    • 0 replies
    • 879 views
  15. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    "I'm telling them about my past experience, Mother!" "Well, I think my application will be successful, seeing as I've slept with all three of you." "You know, I've really looked forward to this interview. I got so excited while waiting outside that I've wee'd myself." Graham2008-11-12 06:36:02

    • 0 replies
    • 367 views
    Graham1545925480

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.