The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Which one do you think is best ???
-
- 20 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi I had to choose a debateable subject to use for a presentation. I chose whether or not the media influences the youth both positively and negatively. I was thinking more along the lines of music, videogames and movies. The main aspect i wanted to concentrate on was whether violent videogames, movies and explict music was an influence on young peoples behaviour and ways to combat it, but i'm open to any ideas relating to youth and media. I thought that before creating the presentation it'd be a good idea to get some opinions from other people. So, guys, what do you think?
-
- 2 replies
- 295 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey, Thought i'd start another discussion. Was being in the force your dream career? If not, what was? And if hypothectically you had to leave the force, what career would you persue? Just wondering... *edit*Smoke2008-09-11 13:09:07
-
-
Click Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin gave her first TV interview last night and immediately warned America that it may have to go to war with Russia and explained why Israel had the right to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities. The Alska Governor also insisted she's ready to be president if called upon. But she sidestepped questions on whether she had the national security credentials needed to be commander in chief. John McCain has defended his running mate's qualifications, citing her command of the Alaska National Guard and Alaska's proximity to Russia. In the interview broadcast on ABC last night, Palin sought to defend her qualificat…
-
- 17 replies
- 645 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Click ITN - Saturday, September 13 05:20 pm A review of Britain's traffic signs has been launched in a move that could see the extension of hi-tech information boards for motorists. The Government said the aim of the shake-up was to ensure signage kept up with the latest technological advances in a bid to cut congestion and pollution. Transport minister Rosie Winterton called on all road users to contribute to the review, believed to be the biggest such exercise for 40 years. The Department is considering bringing in new powers to reduce street clutter and remove out of date information boards. It is also looking at ways of bringing in better roadside i…
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7614161.stm frankly I think they'd raise more money by paying for him toi spend 24 hours in a cell.
-
Pretty amazing. There is actually physical evidence for "The Knowledge". http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7613621.stm
-
Well, I know this is just sheer vanity....but what the hell!!! Was at a Chief Constable's Commendation award yesterday with the family. It was really well run and the families enjoyed it. I think Chris' (who was my probationer at the time) folks were really taken with the whole ceremony. Anyway, here's one of the paper spreads about it (bloody awful photo and I think my undercover work is now blown
-
- 11 replies
- 784 views
- 1 follower
-
-
ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases. Times on Line <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
-
- 1 reply
- 206 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2798680/Police-forces-36000-stained-glass-windows.html Lets waste £36,000 on a window, we can see where their priorities are.
-
"You can take our lives but you'll never take our freedom!" "This isn't my sporran; it's Hazel Blears asking for a promotion." "If you thought Tony Blair was a c*nt, watch this!" "You might like Tony more, but you'll hate my wife less." "In these troubled times between our nations, I feel I need to reach out to President Putin and say "I have sh*gged your mother"!" "I'm G to the B and this is how I roll. If you gotta beef with me you can kiss my A double-S ho-ole!" Graham2008-09-09 17:19:44
-
I was chatting with my boss at the shop I work. and he said that a pregnant woman can urinate anywhere including a police man's helmet. i couldn't find a reliable source but have found news clippings on the net. just wondered how truthful this is and has anyone else heard of this? made me laugh so thought i'd share
-
Just thought I'd post this to remind everyone that today is September 11th. Seven years to this day two planes hit the twin towers in NYC resulting in the death of thousands of innocent people. On that day there were 90 nations represented in that building and not one of those nations has fully recovered form the scars left behind, especially the US. I feel that it's important that we keep the memory of all those that died on that day alive. Please feel free to pay your respects here. R.I.P
-
- 6 replies
- 731 views
- 1 follower
-