Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. spamdy
    Started by spamdy,

    Thought this one might provoke and interesting discussion!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7593336.stm

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Convict's body would be deep-frozen and turned into fish food which visitors to the exhibition could feed to goldfish... A prisoner on death row in Texas is to have have his body turned into fish food and fed to goldfish. Gene Hathorn, 47, has given his consent to artist Marco Evaristti to use his body as an "art installation" as part of a project on capital punishment. Should Hathorn's final appeal fail, Mr Evaristti would deep-freeze Hathorn's body and then turn it into fish food which visitors at the exhibition could feed to goldfish, reports the Daily Telegraph. Mr Evaristti, a Chilean-born artist living in Denmark, hopes to begin work within a year if Hathorn is…

    • 0 replies
    • 693 views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Cumbria-Launches-Maternity-Uniforms_17181.html How have all those pregnant police women managed in the past.

  4. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/TEENAGER-allegedly-raped-Derby-doctor/article-300888-detail/article.html Shootist2008-09-02 09:31:07

  5. spamdy
    Started by spamdy,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH3DDGUBohs...feature=related Hilariously bad. Love how Trish stratus talks about 'we' and 'us' as though she's been a real cop for years!!! Best quote "You have to treat everybody with respect" after shining a torch in the guy's face and screaming at him to shut up. And then gloating at the prostitute becuase "You're going to jail - prostitute" Great stuff but nauseating all at the same time. Somehow can't see a UK version being allowed!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 804 views
  6. OnlySoMuch
    Started by OnlySoMuch,

    Its been a bit quiet around the forums lately and i realised we haven't heard from M&MBM in a while. Her info says she's not been in sibce 15th Aug - hardly a lifetime but not like her - anyone fancy filling in a misper report? (What grading - Hi, Low, Med?)

    • 168 replies
    • 5.4k views
  7. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    A woman was arrested and later charged with taking a Nova Scotia I.T. serviceman hostage, after her internet connection had ceased working. http://register.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/488780 Having spent over 2 years living 40 miles from Halifax Nova Scotia, 7 years ago, I understand her frustration. I had to carefully time when I did the washing.. If you did washing within 24 hours of a rainfall, the washing came out dirtier than when it went in. ( Due to the well.) Power went out on a regular basis too. Lovely place though. Batman27362008-09-04 22:19:24

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Gnd and Jinkies at GND's fourth birthday party

  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1052362/Speeding-Porsche-driver-tried-blame-dying-friend-crash-jailed-seven-years.html A good Judge for a change, plus a 7 year disqualification, which effectively means he will not be able to drive for almost four years when he is released.

    • 0 replies
    • 254 views
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Base Jump goes wrong He was lucky to get away with a broken leg. Mind you, I bet being winched to safety by helicopter must have cost someone a pretty packet. Like a mountain rescue when things go wrong. I know we have excellent volunteer mountain rescue teams, and it's important that we enjoy our countryside, but I sometimes wonder who pays for the helicopter when things go wrong.

    • 2 replies
    • 279 views
  11. Fistandantilus
    Started by Fistandantilus,

    Does anybody else use BT as their ISP, and if so are you recieving emails in your inbox ? The reason I ask is that I have not recieved emails for over a week now (and I know I should have), I have spoken to BT who tell me it is a known issue, but cannot give me a date that it will be repaired. A customer service representative (in Pakistan I think going by the poor english and crackly phone line) has just phoned me to tell me it is fixed, however I attempted to retrieve emails when on the phone with him, and surprise surprise, still no emails. His reply to this was "I am sorry, I think it will be another week or more until it will be fixed". I have just phoned BT to cance…

  12. TonyP
    Started by TonyP,

    HI All come and be part of push 2 freedom have a look at www.push2freedom.co.uk be part of the team next yr, or come and see the team at events for info. thanks and all the best push2freedom team.TonyP2008-09-20 06:33:12

  13. TonyP
    Started by TonyP,

    HI to all on the forums. I am a newbie here and was hoping to promote our fundraising efforts for injured troops. We have the support of the Met Police, a member of which has suggested I post our fundraising event up here. We are running a motorbike ride out from Ryka's cafe in Dorking, Surrey to Portsmouth on the 7th September, rain or shine. It costs £10 per bike and that includes a hot breakfast and free entrance into the D-Day Museum in Portsmouth. We are setting off at 10am on the day and registration is from 0930hrs onwards. For more info see www.push2freedom.co.uk The ride is in aid of the new organistation we have set up called Push to Freedom which was …

  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1051984/Are-mad-Every-organ-state-intent-protecting-destroy-us.html Why are HMG so soft with these objectionable bastards, just deport them, no appeals and all that rubbish. Stick him on the next plane to the USA and let them deal with him. Sends his family back to Egypt.

    • 0 replies
    • 206 views
  15. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    We used to say we live in "rip off Britain", but I'm not so sure that it wouldn't be more accurate to call this country "rip off England"! I called at a hospital today to meet a old friend for coffee and a chat (she happens to be a radiographer there) and i saw a fairly elderly woman remonstrating with one of the staff (a man in a flourescent jacket) in the car park. I realised that the woman was foreign and didn't speak much English, and so was having enormous difficulty communicating with the man. When I looked at the car she has, I noticed it had Finnish number plates. I don't speak any Suomi (Finnish), but I know that most Finns can speak Swedish, as can I, so I …

    • 27 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.