Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    The Crate GFX 120 is a 120 watt open back combo amplifier. The easy to operate DSP section of the GFX 120 allows the user to dial in one of 5 onboard digital effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, and multi-effects and save to one of three channels. When the channel is reselected, the digital effect that was used for that channel is recalled also. With the supplied three-button footswitch the player is able to select channels, change the overdrive gain, and turn the DSP section off and on. The Crate GFX 120 is designed to work best in medium-sized venues and as a large practice amplifier. I've used this Amp in several gigs in medium sized venues (200-300 people) and …

    • 1 reply
    • 870 views
  2. Swifty
    Started by Swifty,

    Cringe worthy is all I can say!

  3. beanieaz
    Started by beanieaz,

    As I can't reply on the forum information, I just want to say a HUGE well done to Ian C, who has reached the dizzying heights of moderator! It's very very well deserved mate, now don't put me on moderated posts lol

  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Here are a few i have found. And of course my favorite

  5. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Reasons to refuse to watch the Olympics this year:1. Chinese Govt. dreadful human rights record. 2. Chinese Govt. dreadful treatment of Christians. 3. China's foreign policy, including Burma, Tibet, and Taiwan. 4. The drugs scandals, especially the Dwayne Chambers debacle. ex-job-ex-pat2008-02-15 21:58:08

  6. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click I bet half the parents in DC can't wait till Obama is elected and this wunderkind goes off the f-up the entire country's education system. Can't wait till next week when the newspapers will be full of stories of how DC schools don't have their books (no money to order them, stuck on a truck coming from texas, still in the book depository in dallas, etc). So when the targeted kids don't get paid, because they didn't have the books to make the grades, watch out...the district building just might have it's first drive by. Seriously, the 14 schools aren't listed in the article, but I can guess what neighborhoods they are in. This is sending a terrible messa…

    • 9 replies
    • 551 views
    Graham1545925480
  7. Garmin1546620156
    Started by Garmin1546620156,

    Martin Clunes: A Man and His Dogs Today 9:00pm ITV 1

  8. OnlySoMuch
    Started by OnlySoMuch,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7572643.stm Looks bad

    Graham1545925480
  9. addy83
    Started by addy83,

    Hi Guys, I am taking my final interview at the end of this month and im really struggling with what to revise. I have looked at the crime figures for the relevant force and also checked their policing plan for 2008/2011. I have no further idea what i should be looking into. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Addy83

    • 2 replies
    • 579 views
  10. beanieaz
    Started by beanieaz,

    Hello all, I thought I'd share with you a book I've been reading recently. It's called Shakespeare My Butt! and it's by a man called John Donoghue. I've not finished it yet, but I couldn't wait to tell you all about it and tell you to go to This Website and buy yourself a copy! It has had me in tears of laughter from the word Go (which isn't actually the first word, but you know what I mean). Without giving too much away, it is like sitting inside the author's mind, as he darts back and forth from subject to subject, somehow managing to not completely confuzzle you in the process. As I know I'm a nightmare for letting too much out when talking about books, I'm just go…

  11. Smoke
    Started by Smoke,

    This place is dead. Let's boogie.

    Graham1545925480
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046022/Wifes-fury-Labour-lord-stick-Barbie-doll-set-home-together.html How does an ex Chief Supt manage to have a 2 million pound fortune.

    Graham1545925480
  13. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Yesterday, I had a conversation with an economics lecturer whose family comes from Bangladesh. He said I looked a bit down in the mouth. I told him I was fed up with the weather and the fact that I'm having mega problems selling my house. He told me that, so far this month: his wife was hit by a car while cycling and sustained a fractured skull he himself was hospitalized and had his stomach pumped for accidental poisoning when he ingested paint brush cleaner He heard about a cousin who lives in a remote village in Bangladesh went missing. His clothing and a few remains were found in the jungle and it is believed he was killed and eaten by a pony his caravan was…

    NeeNaw1545925537
  14. the devil
    Started by the devil,

    Thats what doing drugs does to you!!! ha ha ha Made me smile reading this in the paper maybe Amy winehouse will be next (I would love to see that headlined on the paper)

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Many happy returns of the day Croby - big kiss from Mav(hope Graham doesn't mind)

    • 11 replies
    • 259 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.