The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
From what I gather there's quite a culture of "Job nicknames" going on in the force... what good ones have you heard or what is yours if you're a resident fed? I'll go first! Mine is Laptop (as in small PC and I'm quite small lol) - not even in yet and they've named me! Charming! Judas - one of my OH's mates went off and got chinese without the guy he was crewed up with and so he changed the name on the car radios to flash up with "JUDAS" every time he spoke...and the name stuck lol! Another PC I know is called Buffy by people at work as they say he fights like a girl (ooer - sexist I know, so don't flame me, I didn't name him lol)! Your turn!
-
- 79 replies
- 5.9k views
- 3 followers
-
-
A US man who loves Big Macs has eaten 23,000 in 36 years and has kept every receipt to prove it. Don Gorske said he hit the 23,000 milestone last month, continuing a culinary obsession that began in May, 1972, reports Metro. "I enjoy them every day," said Mr Gorske, 54, from Wisconsin. "I need two to fill me up." He used to order fries every day in the 1980s but began to cut back in the '90s, now eating them about once a month. "Sometimes people call me a freak but it doesn't bother me. I just say respect people as they are. I just want to make sure people understand I'm not going to change." He can instantly recall the eight days in which he failed to satisfy his cr…
-
Helloooo, I am an avid fan of Angling and would like to know if anyone else on here is sad enough to be a fellow maggot drowner or perhaps even a fluff chucker? If so, how often do you get to go with work commitments e.t.c? Maybe you'd like to show off some of the catches you have had in your experiences as well
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8erSKZw-pY...feature=related And one from Devon and Cornwall
-
Could be intresting. I remember we used to have a favourite artists, but not songs. Favourite songs for atm have gotta be: Pjanoo - Eric Prydz The Automatic - Steve McQueen The Ting Tings - Great DJ How about everyone else?
-
Thought I'd start a thread where people can post their holiday snaps. Natural sculpture in the Tiaga of Finland in the Arctic Circle M&MBM2008-09-09 23:26:52
-
From Telford, local evening paper tonight............ "Council staff have been ordered to stop and quiz any adults found walking in the town park without a child. Anyone who wants to go to the park but not accompanied by at least one youngster will have to explain why they are there". I can understand the need to protect children, but this is just 'draconian' and 'authoritarian madness'. Park pervert patrol shock Council staff on the lookout for paedophiles have been ordered to stop and quiz any adults found walking in Telford Town Park without a child. Council staff on the lookout for paedophiles have been ordered to stop and quiz any adults found walking …
-
- 9 replies
- 708 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Lily-Thanks-Met-As-Kidnap-Plot-Foiled_17168.html I'm surprised she managed to stay sober for long enough to say thank you, she was a disgrace on the telly yesterday, the woman is close to becoming a Slapper.
-
- 50 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Black Hole So the Olympics might not come about after all.....
-
- 46 replies
- 1.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ode to Public Servants. Ten public servants standing in a line, one of them was downsized - then there were nine. Nine public servants who must negotiate, one joined the union - then there were eight. Eight public servants thought they were in heaven, 'til one of them was redeployed - then there were seven. Seven public servants, their jobs as safe as bricks, but one was reclassified - then there were six. Six public servants trying to survive, one of them was privatised - then there were five. Five public servants ready to give more, but one golden handshake reduced them to four. Four public servants full of loyalty, their jobs were advertised - t…
-
-
Story here. This man really is amazing. He recovered from cancer, won the Tour de France 7 times and is now planning on coming back. If heaven exists, this man deserves to go there.
-
- 2 replies
- 679 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello to all - just a quick note to say hello, I'm in the job in Australia and have been for some years, always interested though in discussing what's happening in the job elsewhere so I was very pleased to come across the forums. I hope I can contribute something useful.
-
Click 79 & still going strong!
-
- 20 replies
- 698 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7604282.stm At last Judges are starting to give more realistic prison sentences for D by DD, plus 7 years disqualification, which means when he comes out he will not, or should not be driving for approx 4.5 years. Good to see the IPCC saying that the police driver did everything by the book.
-
- 2 replies
- 202 views
- 1 follower
-