The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Hi, I run a Scottish based private investigation business and am getting a wee bit tired of travelling south, staying in hotels for days on end putting some target under surveillance. The costs of travel and digs are passed onto my clients and I believe I can deliver a cheaper option by building a list of southern contacts to deliver the goods as and when required. So if you are ex-job and are happy to do PI work, experienced in surveillance and covert tracking devices please PM me and we can chat. Regards, S30
-
-
Mediocre at times, like the Curates Egg....'Good in Parts'. Nothing really new, some tinkering around the edges as far as the NHS is concerned. Law & Order... well we heard so-called 'Tough Speeches' from Teflon Tony and Gollum Brown in the past.... What is Brown telling us today... well, pesonally I think there will be 'More of the Same!' as in previous years.... * More bureucracy and form filling for everybody (Police included)... * More Targets and Performance Indicators in Education.... * More Laws to 'Control Everything'... * More 'Police and Criminal' Laws on top of what already exists... * National ID Card system moved forward to 2009... * More 'Job…
-
- 16 replies
- 680 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I don't know about anyone else but I think this is bullst. How can 15 years be any sort of punishment for killing a child? She should suffer the same pain her daughter did I was absolutley disgusted with this. I feel a life for a life should be introduced especially when the person killed is so defenceless!
-
I am going to have a little moan now. I am sure I will feel better afterwards. Last week I came over to England and did a fair bit of driving whilst over. Cars need fuel, and drivers need refreshments and toilet stops. However, I was amazed at the number of petrol stations that did not have public toilets. This is one area where Spain is well ahead of the UK. ALL service stations have toilets available to the public. If there is no service station close by, any bar in Spain will allow use of their "facilities" without charge or buying anything. It is just accepted and part of the culture - after all, we all have to go, don't we? There were plenty of signs saying "Tired…
-
Felt the need to put this in writing.....have just caught the very last episode of the The WIRE (American TV Show). Sorry i am bit behind, as I only got to watch the last 2hr episode last night. But what a show, i recommend the box set to anyone...if you get the chance to see the repeated series anytime soon please watch it. The last series had an amzing story line...and felt the frustrations of the Baltimore Police Department along the way...and laughed at the irony of it all and drew a lot of parrallels with the Met. Anyway, felt the need to spread the news about this amazing show....
-
Found this on the Downing Street website. Please sign it if you as fed up as I am. http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/GoToCountryNow/
-
- 14 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Sea eagles blamed for lamb deaths. Generally speaking, we think it's a good idea to re-introduce rare species which have died out from an area. Kites have been successfully re-introduced in Oxfordshire, and make a spectacular sight,. But here it seems there is an obvious price to pay. Sea eagles are, after all, predators, and appear to have been taking lambs. Maybe this seems to some like a small price to pay, but the point is, who should pay? If we want sea eagles in our countryside, we should be prepared to compensate those whose livestock are taken. The same is true in Game Reserves in Africa. If we want the Big Five, we need to compensate t…
-
- 10 replies
- 506 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Did anyone hear the Home Secretary speaking at the NuLabour Party Conference. Here we have a woman who is responsible for probably the most important office in Government, and she cannot even speak properly. Can someone explain what is a 'BROFFEL'. Then we had that CREEP Emma Benn(Grand daughter of Wedgewood-Benn)saying that she was so honoured to be standing so near to Jacqui Smith, she felt really humble that she was so close. Emma Benn must be taking after her looney Grandad. Maverick222008-09-22 08:43:36
-
- 11 replies
- 599 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Link Doctors language is a dying art.
-
- 16 replies
- 689 views
- 1 follower
-
-
seen this advertised on sky 1, looks worth a watch its on at 9pm tonight. http://sky1.sky.com/uk-border-force on a side note is the border force a branch of the police or an entirely different organization altogether?
-
Well, after not going out last night because I had some sort of lurgy I decided to have a restful day yesterday & save myself for today. We (family, few friends & I) went up to Leckhampton Hill. Take away the journey time of 20 minutes each way & 30 minutes in total break, I did two & a half solid hours of walking. That's fantastic for me as some of you will know after events of the past few months.... Anyway, it was fabulous! Beautiful scenery, stunning weather & the best countryside in the whole of the U.K. From where we were you could see the Malverns & the whole of Cheltenham spread out below us. I got to see the Devils Chimney & …
-
Click "The public adore me, I haven't a bad word to say about Paul... Heather's unintentionally HILARIOUS interview" In the article she claims that there is no end of men asking her out. Hmm? I wonder why they'd find the multimillionaire Heather Mills so attractive? Graham2008-09-20 09:45:12
-
- 18 replies
- 861 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all, I need some help! I have just been informed I'm being made redundant on the 1st of Oct, and I was wondering if any one could tell me what my chances are of recruitment pushing me up the list of new recruits if I ring them and explain my change of circumstances! Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers
-
Lollipop men and women...sorry the correct term Local Government title for them is "School crossing patrol officers" are about to be issued with two directional cameras embedded into their lollipop sticks. These cameras will activate when the stick touches the ground and will capture the images of motorists ignoring or abusing the crossing and person manning the crosswalk. Whats next... ANPR?
-
- 14 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-