The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Click. Am i the only one who finds this ridiculous?! As long as you don't do it around the children, what's the problem? It makes me so mad!
-
I thought I'd create a little place for a giggle, I've just found these two stories on the Police Oracle Newsletter... Lasagne Attack Badgers Get Busy!
-
Ongoing discussion (argument!!) on another forum I frequent ( i really must get a life!) Basically, the scenario is this... A child you dont know and your own family dog are both trapped in a burning house. You can only rescue one of them. They are both equal distance away.. How many of you would chose to rescue the dog? you would be surprised at the amount of people who said they would get the dog over the child! Heres hoping I dont need their help one day. I was pretty shocked to be honest.. what would you do in this situation?
-
- 19 replies
- 1.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
'Labour retains Glenrothes', well it is a Labour stronghold, and maybe the votors do not like what they see in the SNP. The 'Brown Bounce' engineered yet again with the help of Lord Mandelsbat is still a 'Smoke and Mirrors' job. This is all probably on the coat-tails of the OBama Presidential success in America. Labour cannot afford to be too smug as this was only a by-election, and the votors, Joe and Jill Public are fickle creatures as far as a General Election is concerned. Will Brown feel he has the 'Cojones' to go for an early General Election in 2009, or will he stay on until 2010 when by Law, he has to go to the Country. I bet he will stay on for as long as h…
-
- 2 replies
- 383 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Some of the news today is so miserable that I thought I would brighten things up with this news item. BBC News Do be sure to click on the top (sound recording) link to listen to the "rescue" in action.
-
I am absolutely over the moon after managing to get tickets for the first Take That gig in June next year at the Stadium of Light! I sat and refreshed the Ticket Master webpage until I finally got in the queue and was successful.Tickets are expected to sell out straight away. Take That are a 'guilty pleasure' of ours and are amazing live. What guilty pleasures will you lot own up to?
-
I am well up for the new president being put into power in the u.s of a , but what does everyone else think of this change?(just hope he is real and as down to earth as he makes out and doesn't turn out to be yet another lier with power)
-
I am a massive fan of the Arctic Monkeys. I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has my taste and what their favourite track is? I am listening to the first album as i write this, lyrically they are the best british band since the Smiths without any doubt. If you havn't listened to the full albums then i would advise that you do. They are phemoninal.
-
- 31 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Obama 2% McCain 2% Don't know 96%
-
- 37 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
From 13 November Sky1, Sky News and Sky Sports News will be returning to Virgin Media's line-up. In addition, Sky2 (previously only available to ntl customers) together with Sky3, Sky Arts 1, Sky Arts 2, Sky Real Lives and Sky Real Lives 2, will also be launching - that's a total of six new Sky channels available on cable. Told this today at work good news for some i hope.........
-
- 2 replies
- 790 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://uk.police.symmetry.sytes.org/ :clapping:
-
- 15 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I had a discussion (which turned out rather heated!!) with some colleagues about what is allowed on a pizza, and what should be banished to the deepest pits of hell..... Basically, it all started when I mentioned that fish (inc prawns) should NEVER be allowed anywhere near a pizza base.... and it started from there!!! NO punches were thrown but a few choice names were.... What do YOU think? List your ultimate pizza toppings/bases etc and your idea of pizza wrongness?
-
- 77 replies
- 5.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.nypdrecruit.com/benefitsandsalary.aspx I personally dont think the pay is that bad considering how relatively cheap the cost of living in the USA is. Noticed that the annual leave was a bit tight so perhaps its not too bad here after all :-)
-
- 36 replies
- 10.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey folks, I have posted some possible dates for Alton Towers. Out of fairness, if we all vote for which date is most suitable. Which ever date receives most votes is the date we shall go. Chow AUGUST ****** WEDNESDAY 13-Aug-2008 THURSDAY 14-Aug-2008 TUESDAY 19-Aug-2008 WEDNESDAY 20-Aug-2008 MONDAY 25-Aug-2008 TUESDAY 26-Aug-2008 SEPTEMBER ********* THURSDAY 18-Sep-2008 SATURDAY 30-Aug-2008 SUNDAY 31-Aug-2008 MONDAY 1-Sep-2008 FRIDAY 19-Sep-2008 WEDNESDAY 24-Sep-2008 THURSDAY 25-Sep-2008 TUESDAY 30-Sep-2008 OCTOBER ******** WEDNESDAY 1-Oct-2008 MONDAY 6-Oct-2008 TUESDAY 7-Oct-2008 SATUR…
-
- 33 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-