Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3073299.html?menu= He has got to be joking. :clapping:

    • 8 replies
    • 910 views
  2. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Yes, yes I know it is still a whole 6 weeks & 3 days (approximately) to Christmas but what is your favourite Christmas song? These are mine; I Believe In Father Christmas and They both sum up parts of Christmas rather well I tend to lay more on the cynical side of things obviously! So, however embarrassing it is or however cheesy it is, what's yours? Tip - Don't mix Southern Comfort* with hot chocolate. It tastes rank & goes much better in coffee *I am not an alcoholic, I just like to dabble with my hot drinks

  3. The Greater Good
    Started by The Greater Good +,

    The charity grants wishes to children with life-threatening and terminal illnesses, as well as providing entertainment in every children's ward in every hospital and hospice throughout the UK. As part of its fund raising drive, Starlight sells three 'police bears' - Traffic Sergeant Bear; Female Police Officer Bear; and Police Constable Bear Starlight Children’s Foundation is delighted to offer you the opportunity to pre-order: Traffic Sergeant Bears, Female Police Constable Bears and Police Constable Bears At the exclusive introductory price of £16.99 + £4.95pp To pre-order your very own Original Police Bear please visit www.osbc.tv or telephone customer ser…

  4. Jhayes
    Started by Jhayes,

    Great boots slightly overestimated my size though. Unfortunately I’ve worn them outside briefly so I can’t return them to Altberg. They are, however, in pristine condition still. I’ll happily post pictures if I somehow manage to find an interested buyer. I’m looking for roughly 80 to 90 pounds; I paid 100 for them which included Police discount. I am open to offers though either way.

    • 4 replies
    • 881 views
  5. Welshy
    Started by Welshy,

    I was reading about ball lightening this morning (a result of another thread) and got to wondering just how much random, interesting but probably useless information there exists in the world. So I decided to start this thread to see if anone wants to share any random knowledge that they happen to have. Should be interesting at least. For example: Goldfish have been proven to have decent memories and can be trained to come to the sound of a bell. Eating too many bannanas over a period of time can have a soporific effect. Pig's orgasms can last for up to 30 minutes (lucky s*ds ) Don't know if the idea appeals to anyone, but if so it could b…

  6. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Have you opted out of the NHS spine yet? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P9OvSjKXrSA If not, do it while you still can: http://www.thebigoptout.com/?page_id=3 Print off, sign and send this letter to your GP. http://www.thebigoptout.com/optoutletter What are you waiting for? Brutus

    • 19 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Clearly, this poor child needs more security in his life. About 25 years more, I'd have said. http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Teenager-jailed-years-having-gun-ammunition/article-475383-detail/article.html What a poisonous little git.

  8. Bizz
    Started by Bizz,

    Hi Im due to start PCSO training for kent inFebruary. Anyone else starting then and any ideas to what areas of North Kent you will be posted? I have a great job at the moment with good conditions and holidays but am a little reluctant to make the move out of my 'comfort zone' i have been in for 8 years!Im 36 so it really is now or never. Im also not working the normal 9 - 5 so how do the late shifts feel? Any help ?advice guys? Thanx

  9. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    ..Obviously not quite as much now they blew Adam Carter to a million pieces , however think its great! Just how true to life do you think it is however? In the last episode they had the armed police guys shout rather a lot of warnings at the guy with the bomb before they shot him. If the bomb had been armed it would have gone off miles sooner..... Love the way the spooks are always in the right place when following people too...

    k1ngy1546620134
  10. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I don't know how many of you are watching this, if any. I don't usually watch stuff like this but my sister is watching it. It's basically looking at the attitudes each hold of the other & then to introduce them so they can see if each lives up to the stereotype. The rich girl has the most disgusting attitude I've come across. I stopped watching because she made me angry, the amount of judging she was doing & her attitude towards those who aren't 'rich' & who don't go to private school etc is foul. She's welcome to her money. If that's the person it makes you I am not interested. It would do her good to have a dose of reality! Rant over

  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7727827.stm

  12. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    Hi all I'm Mac a forum addict, stumbled on here by accident after searching for another forum but hey we got to have one plasterer at least on here !!

    • 2 replies
    • 582 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Just a short note to remind you of our next CAP (community action panel) Meeting which is on WEDNESDAY 12th NOVEMBER 2008 at 1830 hours at The LORDSHIP COMMUNITY CENTRE, LORDSHIP GROVE off LORDSHIP ROAD N16. LORDSHIP Safer Neighbourhood Team Hackney Borough Police Phone: 0208 721 2924 Met Phone: X 53117 Fax: 53190 E-mail: Edit by Kenworthy Mail: Stoke Newington Police Station 33 Stoke Newington High Street Stoke Newington London N16 8DS

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Here's a story which could have had a much worse ending, if the victim hadn't told her brother early on... who knows how far this man would have gone, despite himself. Thing is, though, he knew he had a problem. We've discussed this before, i think, where Brutus (I think) descibed a case where someone sought help, couldn't get it, and was so afraid he would offend, committed suicide. Would it not protect out children better if perverts were given the help before they offend? Maybe even self-register. You wouldn't stop all cases of abuse... but you might stop some.

    • 2 replies
    • 343 views
  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1085377/Not-shift-Bookie-fights-robber-hitting-baseball-bat-locking-store-room.html Good for her, she deserves a medal. I'm just pleased that she didn't get arrested by the police, although there is plenty of time if he makes a complaint.

    • 2 replies
    • 448 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.