Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. CalvinK
    Started by CalvinK,

    So I was on a trip to Whitby (in a coach, coincidentally driven by a man in a red thong) and we stopped off at this place, where I saw our very own HATO! Pictures speak louder than words, so...

    • 50 replies
    • 3.2k views
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1823017.ece :clapping: Come on, own up HATO. :lol:

    • 167 replies
    • 10.2k views
  3. DumpyStig
    Started by DumpyStig,

    Ok... put all your worst/terrible 'jokes' (in the loosest sense of the word) here.... Why did Tigger have his head down the toilet? Cos he was looking for Poo :whistle2: (courtesy of my 8 year old son) I heard a rumour that the bloke who played Capt Kirk in Star Trek is setting up a chain of lingerie stores. Its going to be called Shatner Pants (well.... it made me laugh... speaks volumes bout my state of mind lol) I went on holiday once. I flew with BA. It was awful. He kept saying 'I aint getting on no damn fool plane'........ I apologise now for any and all the above.... Over to you....

  4. Times_champion
    Started by Times_champion,

    And Im SO annoyed at myself! I have been learning through BSM for 12 months now and had my first test today - 5 mins in and he gets me to do a left reverse around a corner. I absolutely balls it up (I THINK I turned the wheel too much) then pulled forward as if to try again. He told me I couldnt do that, and to make the most of what I had started. I went to pieces then! Leg started shaking, got my left and right confused; all sorts! I recovered from that and finished the rest of the test but obviously knew I had failed. Sure enough, although the examiner said I had done pretty well for the rest of the route (I coasted around a roundabout stupidly as well though which woul…

    • 22 replies
    • 4k views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7739758.stm Looks very much like another CPS fiasco.

  6. Solskjaer20
    Started by Solskjaer20,

    Hi guys. This is REALLY sad but I am a stickler for models. I recently found Vanguards/Corgi Models who have been making Model Police Vehicles for years. They have recently released the Vauxhall Astra model for Cheshire Police, West Midlands Police, GMP and the MET. They are all scale 1/43 and limited edition worldwide and are real collectors items. They are all limited to 3040 World wide of each model and come in collectors box with number certificate EG 0063/3040 They make lovely collectors items and presents. Especially for Response Officers driving the real thing. I have bought one of each. The hardest ones to get are Cheshire and The MET as GMP and the West Midlan…

    • 0 replies
    • 3.4k views
  7. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Definately an 'Own Goal' by some Jobsworth in the Cabinet Office. More than heavy handed, it has not only shown our wonderful Labour Government as a bunch of 'Proto-Stalins' after somebody had a brain storm and a 'Walter Wolfgang' moment. It does not show the Mets Police up in a good light either - the 'politicising' of a supposedly impartial force!! Was this action deliberate to 'punish' a Tory Shadow Minister? A 'message' to be sent to all MPs of all parties..."Do not take the name of Missy Jacqui or Gordo Broone in vein!" It would be more to the point for the Mets to drop their continued searching. They are showing themselves up as 'Fellow Travellers' of this 'St…

  8. Uniform Dating
    Started by Uniform Dating,

    A sordid trade in dirty knickers is booming on the internet as women turn to websites and online classified advertising to sell their used underwear for sky-high prices. As the cost of living continues to soar there’s no shortage of working women willing to boost their income by selling their worn panties to perverts for as much as £40 a pair. The dirty business was highlighted by the recent case of Plymouth nurse Sheena McMillan, who was hauled before the Nursing and Midwifery Council after using her hospital email address to advertise her knickers for sale on eBay. The 24-year-old tried to sell her clean panties for £20, worn underwear for £23 and knickers …

  9. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Things have got a bit boring on here recently ........ seems quiet, and the same contributors are posting ......... nothing really controvertial or inspiring ? Winter blues maybe ?

    • 61 replies
    • 2.5k views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7751036.stm A British soldier, Ben Parkinson gets £145,000 after having both legs blown off, and one arm, plus numerous other very serious injuries. Some lesbian gets £190,000 for hurt feelings, but not as bad as the RAF typist who got £400,000 because her thumb hurt because of too much typing.

    • 6 replies
    • 563 views
    NeeNaw1545925537
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Happy birthday to one DAPPYCOW.

  12. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    I was reading an article the other day where Kerry Katona admits she has a drink problem but says she can still have a drink . As a recovering alcoholic myself I know for me I can never drink alcohol again as I suffer with alcoholism and is like a poison to me. Do you think an alcoholic could ever drink sensibly ? Your thoughts... hic... please...................Mac 662008-11-27 08:16:59

    • 4 replies
    • 678 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Talk about m,oney going to money. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_30676...u=news.quirkies

    • 11 replies
    • 875 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7750155.stm that is very generous of Teflon to give £7500 away, out of his 12 million, what is he after, a Knighthood. I bet Cherie wasn't too happy with Teflon giving money away.

  15. Welshy
    Started by Welshy,

    Bit of a (very) random request for advice of a female nature here... You see it's mine and the other half's birthdays coming up soon, and as they are 2 days apart we tend to celebrate them together. Unfortunately, we're both a bit skint at the moment, so we have agreed to just exchange cards this year, not presents and have we hae decided to celebrate with a little meal at her shared house, and really have a quiet night in, however with her housemaes running amok as usual, it will be far from romantic. My dilemma is thus: Despite our decision, I still want to do something to suprise her, so came up with a plan that in my opinion is fool proof... 1. Allo…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.