Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. lancspesh
    Started by lancspesh,

    What (if push comes to shove), is your favourite music track of all time?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. frankenstein
    Started by frankenstein,

    Q U I Z ukmedic1 on nationaltraffic judypatudy on prisonOFFICER .org.UK Andrew B on P.C.S.O.com try the 2008 first aid quiz, it has been approved by all the above medical professionals! Q U I Z

  3. RAMPAGE
    Started by RAMPAGE,

    Hey, where's this year's Police Oracle Christmas Dooooooooooo ( have you noticed the way people always entitle their e-mails that way ? ) being held this year ? Find somewhere pretty central and we can all turn up with our user names stuck to our foreheads Imagine the fun we could all have........

  4. RTT
    Started by RTT,

    Ok to all you people that are in the know, why is it that the speed cameras near my house sometimes change direction? One day you drive past and they are both pointing one way and the next they are pointing different ways. I thought they were reliant on the markings on the road to snap you up lol........ they got me in the first week they were put up and the speed limit was changed lol.

  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7772060.stm Makes a change to see an Authority work this quickly. No doubt she will go to a Tribunal, lets hope she gets nothing. This arrogant female deserves no compensation.

  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_31137...u=news.quirkies "The three volunteers will each be expected to write three 300-word articles, take eight pictures and film two video clips per day, as well as answer questions from the public online." The reply was, HATO cannot write 300 words. :clapping: :clapping:

    • 0 replies
    • 540 views
  7. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    Here's a man with an ego bigger than his talent. "Mark who?" I hear you all call. Exactly. Mack loses the love.

    • 11 replies
    • 950 views
  8. Bouncer
    Started by Bouncer,

    In the Mail today, it states Rooney and his wife are worth £35million, and that he earns £90000 a week! Thats 3 times what I get a year!!! All that money for mis-kicking balls and looking ugly - and what can I say about him??

    • 1 reply
    • 262 views
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.offbeatearth.com/the-weirdest-cars/ We even have a huge hamburger for our HATO friends. Some wonderful vehicles out there.

    • 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. BJock
    Started by BJock,

    Just a thought , but on the main page in General Police discussion we now have 6 stickies , do we really need that many as it takes up half the page , what do other people think.?

    • 2 replies
    • 314 views
  11. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Prior to my retirement in May, my wife asked me if I would like a small retirement present from her and i said I wouldn't mind a new MP3 player to listen to while taking the dog for a walk. So she did - she bought me an iPod Classic 120GB. When I found out how much they cost, I admit I went barmy at her! The one I had in mind cost about fifteen quid from Tesco whereas she spent over two hundred on this ridiculous gizmo. It took me the best part of three months to work out how to use the bloody thing and still don't really understand what it does or how to make it do it. Finally, I have managed to get 19 music tracks onto it, so it's adequate for what i wanted it for. …

  12. SG
    Started by SG,

    If I was switched on enough, I would add a poll but having tried I have failed miserably. I'll start off....I have a subscription to the Telegraph at the moment so get that everyday. Prior to that I subscribed to the Times for about 6 years or so. I like the broadsheet papers. I like the detail, the letters written into them, the coverage of news from all over the place etc. I also buy the Financial Times at the weekend.....and no it isn't all businesss, which you will see if you buy it! So what does everyone else read.......?

    Tim in the South
  13. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I've always admired Ray Winstone as an actor & now I admire him as a person & the views he holds as well. He's absolutely right with what he says in this interview. Sadly.

  14. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    What would you be & why? I think I'd be a Jack Russell. Full of mischief, inquisitive & nosey & although small in stature, fierce when needed to be Useless post number 3,965 by GND Girl*Next*Door2008-12-07 10:41:27

    NeeNaw1545925537
  15. Welshy
    Started by Welshy,

    Does anyone actually enjoy office Christmas parties? I'm being forced to go to my Christmas work do on Fri, and wondered if there is anyone else who actually likes getting together with co-workers that you otherwise wouldn't go near (including the 'wierd' one from It that always stares at you) and pretending that you all don't hate your boss. Lets be fair, these events are always held on a day that is mutually inconvenient for everyone (except management who can take all the time off the want), and involve standing around trying not to talk to the brown-nose brigade (in case you inadvertantly mention your desire to piddle in the bosses' pocket brought on by …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.