The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I have an Ipod with touch screen, and have even managed to upload some songs. I remember clicking on a link that said, manally manage uploads, and then I could choose what tunes I wanted to upload. This was ages ago. I also managed to upload a photo album! Yesterday I connected the Ipod to my laptop again. I am running XP with I-tunes software, I downloaded the latest upgrade (8 I think) and installed it on the Ipod. Once I connected it, the page containing the option to upload songs had disappeared, and I couldn't find any tabs saying "upload photos". Am I using the wrong Itunes version? or how do I upload photos onto the Ipod? Also, I tried dow…
-
and what do you ride. Here is my daily ride with a few mods done this year, including driving lights and a harley rear end grafted on also building this out of an old kwak GT750 The missus is running a Honda 250 Rebel but has just got a Honda 500 magna so what have the rest of you got
-
- 14 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1096222/Girlfriend-Rhyss-murderer-Sean-Mercer-says-Hes-hero-lovely-lad.html Here is the proof that this Brain Dead female must be a blonde Bimbo. She has obviously had her hair dyed to try and diguise the fact that she is well below average intelligence. I wondered how long it would be before the Police got the blame. I don't very often agree with MP Kilfoyle, but he got it spot on this time.Maverick222008-12-17 10:06:06
-
The latest winner of the X Factor, Alexandra Burke, has covered Jeff Buckley's 'Hallelujah' as her official first released single. Is it me or does anyone else find this a travesty? Firstly, I hate X-Factor single releases as we are plagued by them for months & months afterwards & secondly, Halleluhah was never meant to be a power ballad! I hope the original gets to number 1 & we are not plagued for weeks on end by a poor imitation! Rant over.
-
And we all wish KTFLOYD a very happy birthday. 65 years young today.
-
http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212 For those who don't want to click on it...........you can buy a cook book. Not any ordinary cook book - this one is for recipes involving semen. I'm presuming that's human semen, and not animal..........where would you get animal semen from..............that's a rhetorical question. I'm guessing that you could buy this for a person you REALLY love........
-
-
Here's a new slant on an old classic. The 12 days of Chavmas :lol:
-
-
My wife has a niece called Helle who is a teenager - and has recently given birth. No, it wasn't a mistake. Everyone in her family is absolutely delighted. She is 19-years of age and has been happily married for two years to a smashing chap who is a graduate mechanical engineer in a well-paid jpob and is 24-years-old. The young couple are both financially secure and extremely mature in their outlook. They planned to have their family early so that they would be young enough to devote the energy their children and then still be young enough to recover their freedoms in early middle age. Helle says that she had words with her first midwife for talking down to her and …
-
A very happy birthday WELSHY - sorry it's a few hours later. Have a great day.
-
- 11 replies
- 268 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was dragged kicking and screaming to a local City today to to some Christmas Shopping. Whilst there, I was strolling through a very busy outdoor precinct, when to my horror I saw several men relieving themselves in a set of outdoor urinals! Now I am no prude, but there were woman and small children walking past this contraption, and the males using the urinal were doing nothing to conceal themselves. I saw one woman covering the eyes of her two young daughters ! In my view it is a terrible device. Has anybody else come across them ? Backlash2008-12-14 19:06:56
-
- 42 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
On Little Britain tonight.... " If a policeman finds a bar of chocolate on a fat person, he is permitted to shoot them" Just so you all know!
-
Three cheers for the crew of INS MYSORE, who I believe for the second time, in recent weeks, warded off and arrested a group of pesky well armed pirates. I read a report, on the weekend, that an Ethiopian ship, the MV GIBE came under attack in the Gulf of Aden on Saturday, from pirates with an arsenal of AK-47 assault rifles, machine guns and a rocket propelled grenade. Yeah! Way to go...
-
- 1 reply
- 236 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092970/Gordon-Brown-suggests-police-travel-consultants-Last-Mile-Home.html another daft idea from Gollum, as for Insp Quick, 'giving students a lift home'' is not a taxi service. Please tell me what it is if it isn't a taxi service. I'm sure the Police in Merseyside have better things to do than act as Taxi drivers for errant students.
-
- 12 replies
- 409 views
- 2 followers
-