The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.aspx?key=B1E4FAA6E42E79E6
-
Police term inspires Canadian band! I just thought I'd let you know that a Canadian band Too Many Sisters have just named their new CD after a policing term. I'm sure some of you will have come across the term Non Barking Dog I must admit, I don't seem to find it in popular use, but I first came across the term when I was in the SIB when I was Military Police, and then again when I was with CID in my current role. To be honest, I haven't found anyone else using it... but I love to use it! By way of explaination, I'll quote for that excellent book (and a Dappy Cow favoutite!) Shakespeare My Butt! In military investigation, there is a term for those occasions when a …
-
- 13 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey Feel free to tell me to jog on if this is not the right place to post this but if anyone has L4D or COD4 then feel free to add me to your friends list on xbox live... Littlegamer81 I'm better at L4D than COD4 but hey, I'm fun to snipe at from a tall building... or knife from behind when I think I'm being all clever camping round the corner .... See you soon...maybe....
-
Now this is a speech! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4069761537893819675 It will be an easy response tyo say that the massacre couldn't have happened if nobody had guns, but that is just a cop out for the principles involved. The last bit is the best.
-
- 3 replies
- 371 views
- 1 follower
-
-
My son is doing an HNC in electrical engineering and he's finding the maths quite hard and his lecturer is a k**b. He's asked me to help him but maths isn't my forte. He may as well have asked me how to perform a heart and lung transplant or how to grow pomegranates! Are there any mathematicians here who are clued up on things such as the linearisation method for calculating radioactive decay? Or how to expand a simple formula using Pascal's triangle? Thanks Brutus
-
Dutch police (Rotterdam) has found a new way to try to lure young people to join the force... My thoughts go out to the poor sod who actally has to drive in this contraption. Imagin being forced to perform your duties in this joke on wheels, any respect for the authority of a policeman's badge and uniform is instantly flushed down the toilet when u step out of this poor excuse for a policecar.
-
That is the question... Sooo, youve come back from the pub, and at this point you are questioning whether the port bottle is a good idea or not..... How do you come to your decision? Do you quote shakespeare?? 'Where for art tho port?' ' Out damn port' or go for some memorable sayings?? ..'any Port in a storm' ..' a different port in every girl (or something like that!)' Or do you take solace in a few films... APortaclypse Now Port and Prejudice The 39 Ports A Clockwork Port Texas Chainsaw Port Air-Port Or do you prefer a spot of wildlife... the Port-ugese man o war... For those who like books... Harry Port-er Snow White and the Seven Ports War and…
-
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3102677.html Oh the biting toe nails thing. :lol:
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1092175/Peter-Hain-escapes-charges-dodgy-100-000-donation-deputy-leadership-campaign.html I wonder how long before our arrogant Mr Hain is back in the Cabinet. He says he is glad he has been cleared. I think most of us can read between the lines, not 100 % innocent, just not enough for a successful prosecution. There was obviously a full bucket of Whitewash available, as with most Labour miscriants.
-
Driving to the office this morning on the Motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up close to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner! I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane still working on that makeup! It scared me (and this coming from a bloke....) so much that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten up the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, causing it to splash…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
In my boredom of the day during afternoon nap time (the wee ones - not mine) whilst trying to avoid soiling the newly cleaned carpets I came across a group on Facebook... one of those "I am in the competition for X vote for me" ones... well The lady in question has put a scan of the magazine (FHM) in the group showing her entry in the High Street Honeys competition and it says next to one of the photos of her "This snap was taken just before i went on to win the Wet T-shirt competition, which included 5 naked star jumps" As with any internet group there is always someone willing to join and decide that they must tell the person that they have offend…
-
- 15 replies
- 1.6k views
- 2 followers
-
-
When you were younger what posters did you have up on your bedroom wall ? I had to share a bedroom with two other brothers so we divided up the wall space. My oldest brothers wall section become an Elvis shrine , I had motorbike posters and my brother Danny (the tit man ) cut out page 3's from the Sun !!
-
- 30 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey All I will be doing the London BUPA 10k Run in May 09 and have chosen the NSPCC as my Charity in memory of little Baby P! Would be lovely if you could sponsor me, or if you could forward the link to my fundraising page to anyone you think may be interested. I set the page up at lunchtime today and already have £35. Even the fantabulous Mr Stephen Fry has sponsored me which I am pretty chuffed about! So anyway, here's the link Twink's NSPCC 10k run Thanks for reading guys! Twink x
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7763900.stm Would not fancy this in my backyard, anyone got a problem with it?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Do you think men should dye their hair or leave it going grey? Im a self confessed "grey fox" and personally dont mind that im starting to resemble Steve Martin . I can honestly say i have never seen a bloke with a good dye job i.e Paul Macartney and most of these older celebs that have this coppery ginger hair suddenly appear where I'm convinced they think they have fooled everyone and will go unoticed!! Mac 662008-11-27 21:14:04
-
- 61 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-