Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    I was thinking of all the officers who have to work this Christmas, and it got me reminiscing. What's your favourite/funniest Christmas on duty moments? One of mine was being sent to someones fancy dress Christmas party that had got a bit loud. My colleague started to read the riot act to the host, a very drunk,20 stone male dressed as an elf complete with red painted cheeks. It all got very heated to the point where it was a full blown shouting match between the two. Complete with finger pointing. Everything went silent around the two shouting, and as I looked at the other guests, the ridiculous sight of the red faced policeman screaming at a red faced elf suddenly b…

  2. jimmy_d_gmp
    Started by jimmy_d_gmp,

    XBOX 360 Premium (Hard-Drive and 1 Wireless Controller) Gears of War Gears of War 2 Need For Speed Undercover Pro Evo Soccer 2009 Fight Night 3 Stranglehold Star Wars - The Force Unleashed £250, pickup in the Greater Manchester area PM please

    • 0 replies
    • 605 views
  3. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Check out the last paragraph. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7756027.stm That one snuck in under the radar. Anyone care to take a bet that a state of emergency will be declared in this country within 12 months? 6 months?Shootist2008-11-30 18:54:03

  4. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    I've been a morning (often evening) cereal eater since a child. I used to switch between raisin bran and shredded wheat in the summer and cream of wheat and ralston purina in the winter (can't stomach grits and can only get down about five teaspoons full of oatmeal--no matter what the flavour). For the last decade, I've been stuck having only cream of wheat in the winter because the ralston purina hot cereal disappeared from supermarket shelves. With the increasing availability of Kashi, Wheetabix, and Flaxseed cereals, I've been able to have some variety in my cold cereal options but not in my hot. After searching at Whole Foods (They're called Fresh & W…

  5. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click Graham and I had a discussion about this recently, sharing our childhood experiences at not getting what we wanted. And how years later when encountering the object of our childhood desire, we wondered why... For both of us, it was that our parents simply couldn't afford our wishes. Neither of us is scarred or damaged by the experience. I recently purchased on e-bay a toy that I saved for and purchased myself at age 11, that my mother gave away after I'd moved away from home at 19. I grew up knowing there were things my mother couldn't afford. I did suffer bouts of envy when friends and classmates received items that I wanted. But more than anyth…

    • 7 replies
    • 666 views
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://yourvideos.sky.com/Video/Playout.aspx?vid=125 :clapping:

    • 0 replies
    • 991 views
  7. bigyin74
    Started by bigyin74,

    I'm clearing out my dvd collection and below are the titles that I'm selling: Fight Club - 2 discs. The Fly - 2 discs. Event Horizon - 2 discs. Cliffhanger - Special Edition. Groundhog Day - Special Edition. La Femme Nikita. Thunderbolt & Lightfoot. They are all in absolutely mint condition and come from a pet, child & smoke free home. These are original discs no pirate copies!. They are encoded for Region 1 playback, so you will need a multi-region dvd player to view these titles upon. £25 for the lot including the postage and packaging. PM me if you have any questions.

    • 0 replies
    • 716 views
  8. rambo19
    Started by rambo19,

    I reckon the owner parked when the tide was out!!

    • 2 replies
    • 639 views
  9. gmorris
    Started by gmorris,

    Hi i have the How to pass the new police selection system (revised 2nd edition) book for sale... It helped me get through the system has info on all sections inc role plays and what to expect. I payed £9.99 so if someone wants to paypal me £5.00 inc p+p its yours cheers gav . .

  10. Traffic Rat
    Started by Traffic Rat +,

    I actually found this posted on a Facebook Police Memorial group page, and all I can say is How Very true Whilst addressed in Canada, the words could equally apply to any officer anywhere in the world. Article from the Winnipeg Sun.. Letter to the editor : Winnipeg Sun Tarnishing us all Much is said, and has been said, about prejudice, intolerance and discrimination against others for simply belonging to a certain identifiable group. I am a member of the smallest visible minority group in Winnipeg. Most of my people are university educated and we are all gainfully employed. Less than 0.1% of us have ever been accused of, or convicted, of a criminal offence. Many of…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Hands up all those old enough to remember when a murder was really important news? When a shooting murder was a national scandal? How this country has changed.

  12. Welshy
    Started by Welshy,

    Another tragic loss of life perpetrated by a bunch of crazy a***holes, this time in Mumbai. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7751160.stm It's a sick world in which people actually believe that they are doing good by commiting atrocities such as this attack. When are they going to give up and crawl back into their holes?

  13. Anony_mouse
    Started by Anony_mouse,

    If you are, you'll notice how differently some musicians from potential bands treat you when they find out what you do!! In my view they must have something to hide and just move on to the next. It is frustrating though.. You attend so many auditions and get turned down for no good reason, other than disclosing your job! Luckily enough I am with a band who are professional in everything they do, they are willing to see the person and musicianship rather than the uniform. I would be interested in others opinions too. Cheers.2437_SNT2008-11-29 16:38:04

    • 4 replies
    • 597 views
  14. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Have some flip flops! On the surface it's quite a good idea but I bet they haven't taken into account frostbitten toes, the 'flip flop trip'....you know, where you somehow manage to get your feet in a tangle, stand on the back of the opposite flip flopped foot & dive headfirst into the pavement! Or is that just me? Still, if it prevents a broken ankle or two then I guess it's all good. Personally, heels are way more comfy than flip flops!

  15. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/JQN5V5BdfpLOrsQjxpgQ Ok hands up I'm a big kid at heart !!

    • 2 replies
    • 457 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.