Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Following on from some remarks NeeNaw put in the Applying with a history of depression thread, where he recounted a rather gruesome experience, I wondered how you cope with such matters. I get very vivid dreams, almost like watching/taking part ina film, though not always so logical. I would be very afraid that if I had such nasty experienxces, it would come out in my dreams.

    • 29 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. KofthePC
    Started by KofthePC,

    not to my taste but the current trend this year in the "must have" category seems to be birds within birds It serves 125, takes eight hours to cook and is stuffed with 12 different birds ... now that really IS a Christmas dinner and if that is not a big enough show then you can gild the lily (or turkey) as well Puts my cheese sandwich plan to shame! KofthePC2008-12-10 13:06:06

  3. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Welcome to this year's Christmas Party. There is no such thing as an off topic post in here. Just enjoy yourself and be as silly as you want. The idea, though, is to be happy so anybody fighting will be ejected. Help yourself to a drink, sit down, and enjoy yourself.

  4. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I can receive Scandinavian TV channels and this Danish one for an electrical outlet called Fleggaard has recently been shown, in which they are promoting an offer on Siemens' washing machines. It has caused something of a stir even in liberal old Denmark. They are making a serious point about Siemens washing machines "crossing a border" in that 1. the Siemens factory is on the German-Danish border and 2. their latest product is now under the 5,000 kroner "border" and 3. Danish customers can cross the border and buy the machines slightly cheaper there. Well, that's their excuse, Personally, I think it's a bit cheap and tacky as their products are aimed at more up-mar…

    • 3 replies
    • 684 views
  5. joe_mac
    Started by joe_mac,

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=230316171881

    • 0 replies
    • 578 views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    So much for Gollum's promise to deport all Foreign Prisoners once they had served their sentence. 2000 have just been released early, and given £168 each of tax payers money, for guess what, to compensate them for board and lodging they have missed by being released early. They will not be deported according to the prison minister. Maverick222008-12-26 11:26:17

    • 2 replies
    • 326 views
  7. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the ca…

  8. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    ....until this year is out! I rarely look on the glum side of things but I for one shall be more than glad to see the back of 2008. Everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. I nearly died at the beginning of it, did the ditching/got ditched during the first half of it, spent the whole of Summer on crutches or getting off of them & the last quarter I've spent very unsuccessfully looking for a job (I must be doing something wrong in the interview!). So in a word, 2008 has been pretty cr@p! Still, it could have been worse, I could actually have been let in when I knocked on death's door! Even Death knows when to ignore the door it seems! Is it just me o…

    • 12 replies
    • 525 views
  9. Bondgirl
    Started by Bondgirl,

    A topic that lies very close to my heart is food.. I love eating it, enjoy cooking it, and I am even addicted to watching programs about it on telly. Soo, here is the question.. Who is your number one, favorite TV-chef? I love Nigella Lawson, for me she is a living definition of a real woman! :) Don't even get me started on her chocolate desserts!! If I was swinging both ways (other than on the police application / equality monitoring forms) she'd be on my list!!

    • 43 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/7789958.stm

    NeeNaw1545925537
  11. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    Mr W and I decided to spend money given to us for Christmas on a very grown up present. A Nintendo Wii!! Just for the two of us, as the kids have all gone. Started great, it came with the sports game, so great fun was had playing tennis, bowling, boxing etc. Then, I had bought Wii Music, so we both jammed and conducted the orchestra, again both enjoying ourselves. Alas, I made the fatal mistake of allowing Mr W to purchase Guitar Hero complete with guitar.................................. 5 hours later, and after I had walked the dogs (alone), fed the dogs, cooked tea (alone), he is still prancing round the lounge like a demented Basil Fawlty howling 'living on a pray…

  12. blacktemplar
    Started by blacktemplar,

    Hi All, new member here ok brief history EX ROYAL MILITARY POLICE 76 -79 JOINED ROYAL ULSTER CONSTABULARY 79 2003 now working in IRAQ as a CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATOR FOR HMG FCO been here 5 yrs now loking to move back to IRELAND any way greeting to all fellow police officers. WISHING YOU ALL AND UR FAMILIES A PEACEFUL AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR , THE BROTHERHOOD LIVES ON MIKE HULL

  13. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Here you go Kenners, it's the only time you'll be able to get your greasy mitts on the keys to an Aston Martin Aston Martin for Kenworthy!!

  14. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Evening guys, Just had a quick though; UK Police Online Board Awards. How does everyone feel about a Board Awards? I'm not sure how it'd work, or what catergories there'd be... or who'd be eligible to receive the "award" but I'm sure that you could all help out and suggest some categories and then, should the mods and Black Rat agree with what I'm proposing, the awards should be able to take place in the new year =) Let me know your views on it. Cheers

  15. sect172
    Started by sect172,

    I was thinking, what did you always want for Xmas as a kid but never got? I always wanted a Policeman's helmet (got one now - well, a hat), a junior chemistry set and the Death Star! My wife always wanted a Mr Frosty and a Post Office set

    • 12 replies
    • 873 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.