Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. andy316
    Started by andy316 * ,

    I have discovered a fantastic holiday retreat on the island of Cyprus. AURA HOLIDAY VILLAS, www.auravillas.com I have had the opportunity to visit the villas on a number of occasions and can say without contradiction they fit the bill perfectly what ever you want in a holiday. There are 8 villas, which were built in 2005, each have their own private garden and pool and the villas are fully equipped with DVD player, CD HiFi, Satelite TV, dishwasher, washing machine fridge-freezer, cooker etc. The villas are a family run affair with Yorgus (George) and his Scottish wife Fiona being in charge of the daily running and bookings. Fiona has lived in Cyprus for over 16 years…

    • 0 replies
    • 749 views
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    So my highs this year, i have two. Firstly, marching in London side by side with the Police in February, thou not part of the Police force, i felt well proud being there. Secondly, finding this site (thou some others that maybe a low point). I have found several very good friends on here, even got some phone numbers, spoken to them r/t. This once again makes me very proud and i feel honoured. :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: The one low of this year, some of the malevolent creatures who have turned up on this site, when they believe they can win an argument over the Police. This greatly saddens me, thou none have won their cases on here, an…

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3140573.html Shoppers at a supermarket were stunned to see Easter eggs on sale - four days after Christmas. The Sun reports customers burst out laughing as staff put out "Easter Treats" displays of daffodils and chocolates on Monday. Stephen Roland, 31, said: "I couldn't believe it. Selling Easter eggs three or four days after Christmas is ludicrous - particularly when Easter is in April next year." Cadbury's Creme Eggs, Easter Chicks and chocolate bunnies were on sale feet away from cut-price Christmas crackers and wrapping paper at the Tesco store in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. A Tesco spokesman said that their stores all over Brit…

    • 5 replies
    • 574 views
  4. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    If only....... "A classic Bugatti car, which gathered dust in a Tyneside garage for almost 50 years, may fetch up to £3m ($4.35m) when it goes under the hammer." If I were a billionaire I'd make sure I bought the above. How classy & how gorgeous is it! And yes, the insurance & upkeep on it would be astronomical no doubt but it would be very much worth it. Absolutely stunning. Any billionaires reading who would like to give me a belated Christmas present, you know where I am!

    • 11 replies
    • 364 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    My New Years resolution is to always be polite and kind to GND, never to be rude to her, and always say nice things about her. Commencing 0000:01 on the 1st January 2009.(ending 000:02 on the 1st January 2009)

    • 14 replies
    • 447 views
  6. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Has our wonderful New Labour Government taken leave of its senses... yet again? Britain is preparing to receive foreign terror suspects from Guantánamo Bay so that Barack Obama can shut it down, The Times has learnt. (Times-on-line) Government sources say that Britain now supports moves to rehouse the detainees, despite previous refusals to help President Bush. A Downing Street official said that a process to deal with the detainees was being put in place and that decisions “would be for the Home Secretary to decide on a case-by-case basis” The issue is the subject of intense negotiations within Whitehall. The Foreign Office appears much keener on the idea th…

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1103560/Police-force-slammed-spending-10-000-hippie-nonsense-head-massages-stressed-centre-workers.html How to waste £10,000 quid - just give them a break every now and then so they can rest their poor little necks etc etc.

    • 12 replies
    • 459 views
  8. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    This subject is already being discussed in New Years Resolution. To avoid duplication, I am closing this thread and moving the above post to that thread. Penbwlch2009-01-01 17:57:02

    • 0 replies
    • 241 views
  9. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Posted on behalf of Brian. Hello In years past there was a sort of tradition around here for a bit of back-slapping to take place every now and then. Much like the Emmys, Tonys and Oscars but with more kudos. A bit more like the Honours, but without the stuffed brown envelopes. For one reason or another these fell by the wayside, but I have been poked out of my lair to announce that the Brians are back! It may be easier if you searched the forum to find exactly what I mean, but in essence they are the Forum Awards for 2008. There are no cash prizes and they don’t entitle you to drive a flock of squirrels through the streets of Southampton nor do you …

  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I returned home from taking my dog out for a walk this morning to find a large package covered in brown paper on my kitchen table. My youngest daughter said that a neighbour called Dr Amad had left it for me. There was a card attached to it with a Christmas card sellotaped to it and a message in it from him. It said "a present from Pakistan. Thank you for all your help in 2008". I knew what it meant. I had helped Dr Amad, a retired GP and complete technophobe, over the past year setting up a computer in his home, loading software onto it, getting him on-line and helping him learn how to use it. He offered me money every time and I told him I would not dream of taki…

  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Happy birthday mate, at the age of 100, your still in Police force, i must say, the police must be desperate. :lol:

    • 0 replies
    • 493 views
  12. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Oh my word... http:///uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTDkfkoBaI Backlash2008-12-28 20:00:12

  13. Brian1545925477
    Started by Brian1545925477,

    So, the red carpet is being hoovered, the drums getting ready to roll and the sparkling grape juice is being warmed to room temperature, ready for the announcements of this years Brians. We were hoping to get an available professional to present them, but Jonathan Ross’ phone was constantly busy and I didn’t want to leave a message. To get to this stage there has been lots of work done (by others I hasten to add) with nominations and decisions and such-like. However, none of it would have been possible, nor necessary, had it not been for the input of the ever growing membership. In 2008 we have increased traffic on the forum by around 40%, and that's even with …

    • 6 replies
    • 461 views
    Brian1545925477
  14. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Another New Year's Eve is here. It doesn't seem that long ago that the last one was here though! . And if you're lucky enough not to be working, what's the plan for tonight? If you ae uinlucky enough to be working, condolences & I hope the night isn't too stressful . My plans are out on the town with a group of 6 or so friends. We're not going out until 10, () the reasoning behind this is that at least by going out late we will only be 'merry' by the toime the clock strikes 12. So I am all glammed up & hoping that my eyelashes don't freeze together tonight! It is freezing & there has been frost on the ground nearly all day here . Happy New Year guys…

    • 2 replies
    • 406 views
  15. Welshy
    Started by Welshy,

    As many of you may know, I can only ever post on this forum from work (as I don't have a net connection at home). As today is my last day prior to moving to London, I have no idea when I'm going to be online again (dependant upon net availability at Hendon) so I thought I'd take the opportunity to say that I hope you all have a great new year, take care and hopefully I'll be back sometime in 2009 (although I'm still around until they send me home from work later today)! Ta ta for now!Welshy2008-12-29 14:23:42

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.