The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2116525.ece A BUXOM 20-stone woman ripped off her clothes when police went to arrest her. Just their luck, couldn`t have been a 20 year old blonde haired, drop dead gorgeous girl, who loved Police uniforms. :clapping:
-
Well, the extreme fly tipping continues.... Not to be outdone by the skeleton watching the tv...someone has decided I need a nice speed camera to brighten up my garden! Its new and shiny so was thinking of turning into a water feature.....or could just make it a wine cooler???It weighed a tonne so someone must have gone to a huge effort to get it over the hedge! (just kiddin, I have phoned to council and asked them if they want it back....will see if they come and collect it!!) In the meantime, it looks quite pretty and I have named it Ernie..
-
- 25 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I would be interested to understand why people on this and other forums use pseudonyms. I am well aware of 'need to know' and confidentiallity issues. I am not sure if these issues is the reason for use of pseudonyms. Personally I would not dream of using a pseudonym. If I have something to say I will say it and stand by what I have said in my own name.
-
- 53 replies
- 1.9k views
- 3 followers
-
-
This is my lodgers poor dog!!! I think he looks rather upset in his rather fetching purple jumper dont you think?! :smiley_vomit:
-
Having just brought myself a new eBook reader and ported some books on to it and exclaiming to my mum how good and easy it is to work and just wondered if anyone else has brought themselves a new gagdet recently and it live up to expectations!!! Keep it clean!!!!
-
- 25 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=230317561444
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=230317561395
-
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/M...ds_At_Christmas I would drive a fair distance to avoid HATO, :thumbsup: and i would do the same to be closer to MellowMonster. :hug:
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7812811.stm His head will be so big after this, his vanity will increase even more. Bush's Poodle being looked after. I suppose we could say it was a medal for cocking up the uk and for entering two wars which were totally unnecessary. Someone said he got the WMD, w**k%rs Medal for Dereliction of duty. Blair isn't the slightest bit concerned about those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, all he was interested in was being a Maggie, i.e Falklands, but it all went wrong for him. He thought he would be a hero when the war was over in three weeks as forecast by Bush and his advisors. Maverick222009-01-06 17:41:33
-
- 7 replies
- 543 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Well, I thought I'd see what stories anyone has from New Year's Eve antics. Lizzie - I know what you were doing, but we'll not mention that here It was my first New year's Eve on the town and I unfortunately managed to show myself up, and we'll speak no more about it, as I'm embarrassed enough by it, and have been constantly ribbed by my mates about what happened.
-
I know there is a similar thread somewhere but I cannot find it! The Home Office has quietly adopted a new plan to allow police across Britain routinely to hack into people’s personal computers without a warrant. The move, which follows a decision by the European Union’s council of ministers in Brussels, has angered civil liberties groups and opposition MPs. They described it as a sinister extension of the surveillance state which drives “a coach and horses” through privacy laws…….Times on Line January 4 2009 Richard Clayton, said that remote searches had been possible since 1994, although they were very rare. An amendment to the Computer Misuse Act 1990 made ha…
-
- 19 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.sussex.police.uk/news_feed/index.asp?id=25730 Chief Superintendent Chris Ambler, Sussex Police Communications Department, has responded to reports in the media regarding an Indian head massage service available to staff working at our contact centres. Mr Ambler said: If they are prepared to go one step further, there are other areas of ones body that a massage might benefit to. :clapping: :clapping:
-
For example if you Live in Camden do you work there? http://snappoll.com/poll/308031.php See above link
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I dont know what brings me the most grief & headache... CPS or christmas with the inlaws...thought I pop in here and create a poll to cheer myself up, will have a bitch fit very soon :) The subject is Love at first sight. Do you believe in it, or is it just an illusion. Can you love someone you just met??
-
- 46 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Following on hot on the heels of the 2007 thread....... KP? Was he the right person for the job? Nope, he's a star not a leader. His batting was generally pants while he was in charge and I'm sorry the ECB ever made this rod with which to beat themselves. They've now lost an excellent coach as well as caused a big fuss. All of this, allegedly, over the selection of Michael Vaughan. (If any of this reads like Greek to you then there are hundreds of other threads waiting for your input)