Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/7804354.stm looking at the husband and his finger gestures, the child doesn't stand much chance of growing up as a respected member of society. Dirty bottle with sour milk, what a start in life for the poor little tacker, and a mother with five previous for D & D.Maverick222008-12-30 20:26:16

  2. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    That translates to: From Valley to valley and is the title of the new CD that my choir has made. It was released yesterday. As most of you know, I sing in a Welsh Male Voice Choir (Cor Meibion Dinefwr). For this CD we joined forces with a very good Ladies Choir (Cor Curiad Y Cwm). We sing 5 songs, they sing 5, and we sing two together. Most of the songs are in Welsh but most English speaking people tell me it doesn't make much difference to their enjoyment of the songs. There are no plans at the moment to sell any of these CDs through the shops; most being sold at our concerts. I am able, however, to supply direct. If anyone wants one (or more) of these CDs, PM me with…

    Graham1545925480
  3. WannabePC4
    Started by WannabePC4,

    I found a poem on the internet, i don't know who it's by, just thought I'd share it with you all... THE POLICE MANS JUDGEMENT The policeman stood and faced God, Which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shining, Just as brightly as his brass. "Step forward now, policeman. How shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek? To my church have you been true?" The policeman squared his shoulders and said, "No lord, I guess I ain't, Because those of us who carry a badge can't always be a saint." I've had to work most Sundays, and at times my talk was rough, and sometimes I've been violent, Because the streets are awfully tough. …

    • 4 replies
    • 745 views
  4. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Anyone got a 1GB Stick of DDR400 Ram they would be willing to offload ???? Thanks Ian

  5. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    Watch and learn

    • 1 reply
    • 994 views
    Graham1545925480
  6. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    You write your list out, but you never get what you want ****WARNING EXTREMELY STRONG LANGUAGE**** Hey Santa Claus!!

    • 8 replies
    • 844 views
  7. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    Today's Los Angeles Times carries the story of a "nice quiet church going man", who made a Christmas Day memorable and took the lives of eight other people and himself, with very little warning. http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-santa-shooting26-2008dec26,0,6505439.story

  8. 666!
    Started by 666!,

    We're trying to locate a person, Jamie ******. No response to other means of contact so we're trying here. E-mail is si_delta@hotmail.com. Anyone know of the whereabouts.

    • 10 replies
    • 944 views
  9. Bondgirl
    Started by Bondgirl,

    How was it for you?? And before your mind starts playing dirty tricks on you.. it is the Christmas debrief I am after. I am sure you are all familiar with the questions: What When Where With whom Additional information Here is mine: What: Chrismas with the Inlaws When: From the 20th of December and still ongoing!!! Where: Country side - or to be precise, on a cold and windy mountain in the middle of nowhere.. With whom: The inlaws...have you seen the Osbornes?? Yes, that's us!! Additional information: Never ever again!! From now and on I will be permanently ON DUTY as soon as I hear the word family or inlaws.. In fact, in the interest of diversity …

    • 14 replies
    • 684 views
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7801987.stm The road was closed both ways because the Landrover is dual fuelled. I suppose we'll see more of this as LPG becomes more commonly used. And I can see a nasty potential with this.

    • 2 replies
    • 377 views
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/7797748.stm This is a very sad case, but why do people always try and blame the Loan Companies. He took the loans out and must have realised what his monthly payments would be. His brother says there should be tighter control over credit companies, I disagree, the person taking out the load should have a tighter control of their own finances, people know exactly what they can afford, but some have a 'death wish'(no pun intended) by borrowing too much.

  12. PM85
    Started by PM85,

    For sale is my Kenwood New York Smoothie Maker which is in full working order has and has been used twice since since it was brought new. Only selling as it is taking up necessary room in the kitchen. Photos of my smoothie maker are available HERE. A similar Kenwood Smoothie Maker retails at Argos for £30.00 so I am after £20 ovno for this one.. Due to the size and weight of the package I have listed a few postage options: Royal Mail Standard Parcel - £9.50 Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For - £10 Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm - £20.70 Parcelforce 48 - £14.99 Collect in Person - FREE Some extra information and specification for the Kenwoo…

  13. PM85
    Started by PM85,

    For sale is my Philips Black Senseo Coffee Pod Machine which has harldy been used since it was brought new. It makes a great coffee and is in full working order. Only selling as it is taking up necessary room in the kitchen. The coffee machine come in all its original boxing and I'm including a coffee mug for a single coffee measure from the machine and also a Brabantia Coffeepod canister with blue cap which can contain up to 18 pods. Photos of my machine are available HERE. The Philips Black Senseo Coffee Pod Machine retails at Argos for £43.36 and the Brabantia Coffeepod canister for £7.53 on coffeepodshop.co.uk so total brand new would be over £50. I am after …

  14. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Soooo, you know what its like...youve drunk the wine rack dry and are looting the house for something.. ( no?, ok just me then... ? anyway, I discovered a box of red wine at the back of the cupboard (well, you never know when it could come in handy!) - the only problem was it said 'Best Before July 07'... Well, what would you have done?? :whistle2: I figured it was worth the risk, however I soon discovered that wine doesnt necessarily get better with age!! I am now mentally traumatised..... do i need help?? x

    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  15. PM85
    Started by PM85,

    Selling Tom Clancy's EndWar for the Xbox 360. It is in brand new condition and only played twice. Its a brilliant game once you get the hang of controlling your units etc.... Looking for £15 inc P&P with next day delivery. Any questions please PM me. Cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.