The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Going to wales for vacation in 4 days With my sis Before I land in birmingham i have to transfer in amsterdam, i hope they speak english, i really don't want to ask for directions to terminal 2 and be handed a joint in response :whistle2:
-
-
The Reason Parents Drink..... The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was absent but had not phoned in sick one day. Needing to have an urgent problem with one of the main computers resolved, he dialled the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper. ' Hello ? ' 'Is your daddy home?' he asked. ' Yes ,' whispered the small voice. May I talk with him?' The child whispered, ' No .' Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, 'Is your Mommy there?' ' Yes ' 'May I talk with her?' Again the small voice whispered, ' No ' Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, 'I…
-
'Mail on Sunday' 9 November '09 British firms have been banned from bidding for the £275million contract to build the new US Embassy in London. The American mission is moving from its long-time home in Grosvenor Square in Central London to a new purpose-built secure compound close to the headquarters of MI6 in Vauxhall. But tender documents released by the US State Department last week make it clear British firms will not be allowed to oversee the project. The papers reveal. This should not be a surprise, after all, more State Secrets and confidential data has been lost and carelessly handled under New Lieb-bore in the past 10 - 11 years than before. It appears…
-
- 4 replies
- 423 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Police selection process book + dvd by Ian Hutchinson Perverting the course of justice by Inspector Gadget On-call girl by WPC Bloggs A Fair Cop by Michael Bunting (hardcover) All in good condition, albeit used. Accepting a reasonable offer, I’ll happily pay for posting.
-
Here. I'd like to meet this public that she talks of.
-
-
Today. I visited a retail park and bought a suit from a shop called Autonomy. While the manageress (a lady I have dealt with before in that shop) was waiting for my debit card to clear, she told me she moved up from London last year and couldn't believe how cheap houses were to rent up north. She had just taken up occupancy of a 4-bedroom house and was only paying £795 per month, which I said was on the pricey side of houses up here. She told me that she had previously been living in South Kensington and paying almost double that for a one-bedroom flat! In addition, she paid £120 per month for a parking spot near to her house. How the bleedin' hell ordinary people ma…
-
- 21 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I received a letter this morning from a Hotel in which I stayed in Clearwater USA in October 2007. It transpires that through a 'glitch' at their end, they did not bill my credit card at the end of my stay. It further transpires that they have since 'lost' my credit card details, and have asked me to resend payment by way of cheque, or by phoneing them to re supply my CC details. Now if payment has genuinely not been taken, I have no problem with paying it now. However, what I find wholly unacceptable, is that in 2007, the exchange rate was significantly stronger for the pound against the dollar, with a net result that due to an error on their part, I am expected to now…
-
Xmas Shopping I mean... Now I, being a member of the more organised sex, has bought all her presents on line already. Now I can pretty much guarantee that my OH will rush out on Xmas eve in a mad panic and then moan when he cant get what he wants.. Now what is it about the 25th december that you cant remember!!
-
- 31 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi, I'm a third year animation student at university, and one of my final projects is to provide a detailed pitch for an animated tv series. My series is about a group of police officers who are given a handbook which tells them that they must be more politically correct at work. I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to give me some background info on policing, as I'm finding it difficult to locate myself. Here are some of my questions... - What rank must you be to run a police station? - What are some of the basic duties of the initial few ranks? - Do you have any stories or experiences that have involved political correctness or perhaps 'red tape' in some wa…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Open it up, spread it out, strange but it is readable.
-
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5110811.ece poor old Trevor, he has a 'huge chip on his shoulder'. Get a life Phillips. up, you
-
At last, a survey that supports what I have been saying for a long time. Not only is supermarket fresh food dearer than from a farm shop (or farmers market) but please remember that the quality at the supermarket is a lot lower. FWi link 1 FWi link 2