The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I just thought I'd save you all from buying a pumpkin for halloween!!
-
Hi all I was thinking about getting a dog one day that I could kind of train up to some very basic level of a police dog. Does anyone know if its possable for simple old me to train a dog to have some very basic police dog skills like say chasing the postman (only joking :whistle2:) or some other possable evil assasin that my doggie could pull to the ground using the tactic of grabbing clothing or just growling at them on command would be nice without attacking them ofcourse. I do have a dog atm, but she unfortuanly is blind and she really isnt suitable unless I can strap a treat to the person threatening me and get her to head butt them till they get a nasty cramp and …
-
- 3 replies
- 657 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm sick of "supply teaching" at 'orrible comprehensives and so I'm looking for a job in HE or FE. I had a job interview yesterday and was informed immediately afterwards that in would be getting an offer through the post. Not sure I want the job, though. Got another job interview at 2pm on Friday, but I'm not convinced I want that job either. Off to the Shetland Islands on Sunday to look at my new "property" and, while there, I'll be sniffing around to see if there is any chance of a job in the north of those islands. Fingers crossed!! Otherwise, I have a possibility of a job in Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard, after Christmas and which, they assure me, I'll have a brilli…
-
Has anyone else been watching this woman ? She has nothing to say basically , but a big mouth in which to say absolutely NOTHING , and very very bad manners !!! Have a look at her biog ...... what on earth makes her fit, or indeed worthy of holding a seat in The House of Lords at such a young age ? She is a muslim woman .... and if that is what the Conservatives wish to appease the mass with , they really must do ALOT better than THAT !!!!!!!! Not a great advert for Conservatism , diversity , be it womens or muslim rights ...........poor , poor, poor choice of a seat in the Lords ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroness_Warsi
-
Flush Britain's public toilets could disappear down the pan if the Government does not act, a report has warned. The Communities and Local Government Committee praised local authorities who encourage pubs and restaurants to let people use their facilities. The parliamentary committee said: "It appears that the overall number of public toilets has declined in recent years, but the lack of reliable data makes it impossible to know for sure. "We recommend that the Government imposes a duty on each local authority to develop a strategy on the provision of public toilets in their areas, which should include consultation with the local community and which…
-
- 28 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Anyone else on here into scambaiting? For those that don't know, it's pretending to be interested in one of those emails we all recieve in that there is some money tied up somewhere and they want to use you to help them release it, and for your troubles you get a huge cut of the millions released. There's also the lottery ones where you've won something from a lottery you haven't even entered! I've got a couple interested in me now; I've sent them a copy of my passport as requested(a dll file renamed as a jpg!), as well as my Phileas Fogg banking details, but they are now demanding payment of £650 to send me the check. I've made out I'm nearly retired, don't trust ba…
-
- 7 replies
- 977 views
- 2 followers
-
-
If I were to park my car inside this space... would I get a ticket?
-
- 8 replies
- 330 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Wow! I only replied because it was marginally easier getting past the internet forum cyber cops than it is getting a brand new loaded AK47 through HM Customs. Took me so long to get back to it that I forgot the thread so all I want to say is a big hello to police oracle from the fozman, and keep the thought generation down!
-
- 9 replies
- 915 views
- 1 follower
-
-
It seems that we are paying more for our borrowing, but getting less from savings (indeed if savings dont go down the tube!) http://www.mortgagebrokers4london.co.uk/article.php?article_id=1097
-
- 6 replies
- 616 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Great-Gran-Faces-ASBO_17587.html Gareth Lewis, Jobsworth of the day.
-
- 18 replies
- 843 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
First of, this post is to do with Politically Correct Personal Computers (incase you think I'm about to slate diverse Constables). I was typing a report up a minute ago, using my PC, when I noticed something rather strange and not a little scary... I used the word 'housewife' in a document I was typing (a frowned upon term I know, but it was how the woman in question had described herself). Immediately, a wiggly green line appeared underneath the word indicating incorrect use of grammar. Confused I clicked amend and the work 'housewife' changed into HOMEMAKER! In a nutshell, my computer has joined the PC brigade (if you'll forgive the pun) and is now ke…
-
- 11 replies
- 415 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Ello all I need a bit of advice. Basically ive gone out before dressed as a copper. It was quite original really i had a tshirt printed with COPPER written on the back and a checkered line underneith it, i then wore a ex police cap with a cheqered line around the cap and an ear piece. (thefancy dress caps just make me look like a stripper!) It all went down really well and the local police liked it as well. My problem is one of my mates 21'st is coming up and we are dressin up as coppers again. Same outfit only this time im gonna stick a fake radio on the front (its made outta paper and it quite clearly fake) and attach some eppeletts one with sergent rank on them (cos…
-
- 5 replies
- 823 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.technologyreview.com/Infotech/18908/ So we got one of these cars, that fails to stop at a zebra crossing whilst people are crossing, who do you nick, considering there may not be anyone in the car? Secondly, if there was a passenger the only person in the car, that person is drunk, can you nick that person?
-
- 1 reply
- 564 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7678123.stm
-
- 19 replies
- 1.2k views
- 2 followers
-