Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    OK,, I am interested in how you would handle this situation. When replying, please be aware of who may also view this post apart from officers. Whilst the officers were in a difficult situation, it raises a common issue and I am interested in how you would deal with it. The officers concerned remain polite, and at no point do they act unprofessionally. The are uncertain of their powers, so rightly ask for advice form a supervisor. Even in the face of provocation, at the end, they do not loose control and act correctly. I acknowledge that they do say it is an offence, when in fact that is not the case, (to the best of my knowledge) however they do not act on that, but …

  2. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click Three weeks before the US presidential election, Americans were voting early -- and also at midday and dinnertime -- and showing a gut preference for whom they want to see in the White House. At the 1950s-style Silver Diner in Rockville, a suburb of Washington, Sean Collins, a plumber, was tucking into an Obamalette -- an omelette filled with many of the ingredients of the deep-dish pizzas that are the signature of Chicago, where Obama began his public service career. "As soon as I saw it said 'Obama', I chose it," Collins told AFP, as he voted with his stomach for Democratic White House contender Barack Obama. "I didn't even look at the ingredients,"…

  3. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    This is already being discussed in the Lord West, you are a complete Biff thread. To avoid duplication, I am closing this thread. Lugworm, I will move your post to the correct thread for you.

  4. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/7669625.stm

    • 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    there's a way I thought there was something dodgy about that thread the moment I looked at Active Topics; EMS can usually spell correctly, and would never spell releaves wrongly.M&MBM2008-10-09 16:37:53

  6. joe_mac
    Started by joe_mac,

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=230300535932

    • 0 replies
    • 695 views
  7. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    I know the rank serves a variety of functions.

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Click for level 100 http://www.thatquiz.org/tq/practice.html?arithmetic Right : 10 Wrong : 0 Clock : 101

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. PCLightyear
    Started by PCLightyear,

    "Horse's Arse" and "Foxtrot Oscar" By Charlie Owen (ex-inspector) Absolutely hilarious, one or two minor mistakes - getting previously mentioned charcters' names wrong later in the book, but bloody funny all the same. well worth a read if you're not easily offended, if you are - read it anyway and change your attitude!

    • 4 replies
    • 465 views
  10. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click Press Assoc. - Monday, October 13 08:57 pm Tony Blair rejected claims he "deliberately misled" Parliament when he was prime minister over sleaze allegations. Previously secret documents appear to show Mr Blair personally intervened to secure Formula One's exemption from a tobacco advertising ban hours after meeting the sport's boss, Bernie Ecclestone. Commons Speaker Michael Martin pledged to look into MPs' complaints that the documents, released under the Freedom of Information Act, showed the then prime minister lied about his involvement. The Government has always maintained that the meeting did not influence the final decision - even though M…

  11. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    What does your name really mean then? Obviously, I don't expect people to actually admit what their names mean or to post their names. It's just for a laugh & is to be taken purely as a joke. BOYS NAMES Ashley - w**ker who's losing his hair. Aaron - ugly but hung like a horse, prone to belly button fluff. Adam - cute, funny, chicks dig him, has the potential to be stalked Adrian - usually short and very horny, watches cartoons. Alan - shy but sensitive, is regarded as the man. Alex - cute and short but a liar and a cheat. Amir - dirty, smelly, pecker is minuscule. Andrew -gay and has a small pecker. Antonio - has a great body and beautiful skin, and…

    • 27 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This may sound utterly crazy, but I need to make a "Burglar Bill" type sack marked with a word implying "Stolen goods". I was about to mark said sack with the word "SWAG" but but it suddenly seems like a rude word, or at least a word which may also have a rude interpretation I (being an innocent naive type) am unfamiliar with. Would the worrd "LOOT" be better... or does that have rude connotations. This is a serious question... Honestly... what does Burglar Bill have written on his sack, please?M&MBM2008-10-13 12:10:09

    • 19 replies
    • 586 views
    Graham1545925480
  13. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Calm down EJEP, this is nothig to do with religion. After a long time involved in law enforcement, and the investigation of offences, I have an attitude towards belief developed over this time, and I wonder if it is shared by others with similar experience. I no longer seem to 'believe' anything. I absorb the available data, whether it be for a criminal offence, or a political broadcast, and try to balance the information I have in the form of evidence. I end up with an opinion that may well be held firmly, but I never actually believe anything. Within reason, anyhow. I believe that if I direct a shotgun towards my foot, and discharge it, I will never …

  14. Bondgirl
    Started by Bondgirl,

    How do I upload a pictore in the general police discussion? I have saved it on my desktop, but when I click on attach I can only access the avatar folder!? *grumpy* It was better before everyone started using computers...

    • 3 replies
    • 230 views
  15. Tulsha
    Started by Tulsha,

    hi guys, im interested in a house for sale. I had a mortgage when i was 19, however, not a very large amount. i want to try again for a mortgage but am wondering if its best to wait until im actally in the force in january? Will i get a better rate and deal then?x

    • 1 reply
    • 472 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.