Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. pugwash_051546620060
    Started by pugwash_051546620060,

    How to describe this in a statement?

    • 1 reply
    • 539 views
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8336795.stm another complete failure under NuLabour and their justice system.

    • 2 replies
    • 284 views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This is purported to be an actual answer machine message at a school in Australia. Can you imagine if a school did this here? Click

  4. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Oh Dear... this Job title - 'High Representative' sounds like something out of a Gilbert & Sullivan Opera. The 'Mikado' comes to mind, or as in Dundee as is said... 'The Micky-Doo!'. The character, Poobah, 'Lord High Everything Else' sounds like a job for our esteemed Foreign Secretary, who Gollums seems to want to have this post. Maybe Dave Miliband's brother Ed, with be the 'Lord High Nothing Else'.... As for Gollums 'support Mr Dave Miliband, well that seems to be the 'Kiss of Death' for ambititous men and women. This 'support' seems to have gone down like lead balloon with his 'support' for Teflon, or 'Mr Flash', for the post of 'Emperor of EU-SSR…

  5. Simon09
    Started by Simon09,

    Hi Ladies and Gents, After a bit of a saga with my bike which has kept it off the road for a few weeks, I got it back last week in a roadworthy condition. I thought that as the tax ran out on the last day of October I'd better check the MOT certificate. It had expired while off the road. Now then, its in for MOT on Wednesday morning, before work. But I can't tax it until Friday. The MOT station is virtually on the same street as my workplace. So, the question is; Would I be ok MOTing it, using it for work and then leaving it at home until Friday, or must I MOT it then return it straight home? Thanks :-)

    • 2 replies
    • 353 views
  6. Frog
    Started by Frog,

    Laurel and Hardy Why? 1) Timeless. 2) Can watch them repeatedly, and they're still funny! 3) Pure comedy genius. 4) Original. 5) The perfect comedy match. Frog2009-02-20 20:02:47

    psstudentwannab
  7. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    ....are going on strike. Deep joy.

  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    After Bouncer's good idea in Wine Club, I thought I would set up the thread he suggested. My first whine is about Anne Robinson on Watchdog. How I detest her. Last week I was concerned that her stiff upper (botoxed?) lip was making her look like an android. This week she was bloody rude to a chap who had come on the programme to expplain how people could pressurised BMW into taking resaponsibility for cracked wheels. Would she let him get his words out? No. She kept rudely interrupting and attacking him for something he is not personally responsible for. He came to inform, but instead was bullied by AR, whose audience are probably no better informed now, thanks to …

  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Menezes-Officer-Gets-Top-IPCC-Role_20649.html seems the more mistakes you make at higher level, the more promotion you get. At the lower level, make a mistake and people remember for ever, or you end up being disciplined. Maverick222009-10-31 15:15:04

    • 0 replies
    • 260 views
  10. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And a very happy birthday to you mate!! :clapping: :clapping:

    • 1 reply
    • 432 views
  11. ChrisW123
    Started by ChrisW123,

    Allow me to once again share a small worry of mine: Life Experience. Now, I'm concerned that at some point in my application, WMP recruitment may reject me, saying I need more 'Life Experience'. I am 19 years old, deal with people on a daily basis, would like to think of myself as pretty mature and I have done a ton of voluntary work. I also have examples of almost where I have displayed almost every competency (especially respect for diversity, damn racist colleagues ). So, as long as I display all this at the A/C and continually throughout my training, they wont pull a 'You're too young! get some LIFE EXPERIENCE" on me will they? (I'd also like to point out how I …

    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
    Universally_Challenged
  12. Universally_Challenged
    Started by Universally_Challenged,

    I've just picked up a copy of "Wasting Police Time" by PC David Copperfield aka Stuart Davidson. I was wondering, do serving officers relate to what's in the book? Cheers!

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
    Universally_Challenged
  13. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    App_Form_Boys.doc Guys_Take_Me_Out_Flyer.ppt

    • 5 replies
    • 945 views
  14. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    This guy is an inspirational man to have the guts to lead this protest just before his court martial,should show those who support the war that it is doomed to failure Hopefully more soldiers will have the balls to stand up and protest against this illegal war http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8323163.stm

  15. Link
    Started by Link,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6431303/Dumb-American-criminals-attempt-robbery-with-permanent-marker-pen-disguises.html Absolutely brilliant. I can just imagine them discussing it convincing themselves that it will definitely work.

    • 0 replies
    • 235 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.