Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227720/Speaker-Bercow-spends-45-000-refurbishing-grace-favour-flat--13-000-entertainment.html they still cannot wait to spend tax payers money. Mind you, Titch Bercow probably was threatened by the towering Mrs Bercow, so like most midgets, he just caved in.

    • 3 replies
    • 331 views
  2. lavster
    Started by lavster,

    Please enjoy Bit of humour but lots of swearing on the subtilties! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6crnKL_zhtw...8A&index=11

  3. Kopite1546619987
    Started by Kopite1546619987,

    Hi Any Excel guru's about? How would I go about doing this? I've got a spreadsheet that has about 20 columns of info. Therefore, it's quite wide. When I scroll right I cannot see the headings that apply to each line that are displayed on the left of the sheet. So I find I have to keep scrolling right and left to make sure I'm inputting on the right line. Can I set it so I can always see the title column (column A) perminantly, no matter how far I scroll right. Hope that makes sense? Ta.

    Kopite1546619987
  4. DCT1546620549
    Started by DCT1546620549,

    No, not a quad bike http://www.4-mc.co.uk/ What are your thoughts? Provided it doesn't cost too much, it should be a brilliant alternative to bikes + it could be used in ice and snow better than a car would

  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1227067/MoD-penpushers-pocket-300m-British-soldiers-die-Afghanistan-lack-equipment.html I wonder how many helicopters could have been purchased for 300Million.(9 Chinooks could have been purchased, or 63 Lynx helicopters) Why do these Civil Servants need bonuses for just doing their jobs. The MOD admit they are 38% down on battlefield helicopters, but if you take into account the lack of crews, it is actually 66%. There are 8 Chinook helicopters sitting in air conditioned hangers at RAE Boscombe Down, they have been there 8 years because the MOD don't like the American Avionics(which work very well)meaning t…

    • 4 replies
    • 448 views
  6. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    http://dch.berliner-philharmoniker.de/#/en/tour/ The Berlin Philharmonic has HD digital concerts online for 10Euros; sound is CD quality.

    • 32 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chimp+...amp;FORM=LKVR20 Seems to be the big story in the US atm. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...e-on-Oprah.html My advice, stop using chimps as props and pets, what you do is cruel.

    • 0 replies
    • 436 views
  8. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    I am watching the Royal British Legion Festival of remembrance at The Royal Albert Hall. I havent stopped shedding several tears since it started (I am the same every year) I suggest that all those mindless yobs who are causing such terror to people are forced to sit down and watch this emotional and immotive programme, to show what those members of our armed forces did for us in the past and what they are doing now. Mrs DF Sorry a little emotional today

    • 20 replies
    • 822 views
  9. walker4812
    Started by walker4812 * ,

    hi being very green to this whole thing don't know whether this is the place for it. With today being the day it is we all think of those who have and are laying down there lives for us. I have had a great intrest in the great war for many years and am a great war researcehr and guide . a hobby which has taken me all over the world . What iam intrested to findout whether there is any police record of PC and staff who fell during the great war From the BTP . Aswell and any other forces if you have any information. if your police station or railstaion has any information on btp members.

    • 0 replies
    • 432 views
  10. 999tommo
    Started by 999tommo,

    What a fantastic news report. First implying that the world was close to disaster and then saying it was just a small meteor, so it wasn't a problem. So what exactly was the point of this article ?

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1226589/Two-boys-seven-killed-trying-cross-busy-motorway-getting-lost.html What on earth were the parents think about letting a 6 and 7 year old out at 7pm at night, on their own, and out of their sight.

    • 9 replies
    • 476 views
  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.itv.com/Drama/contemporary/Collision/default.html What was the inspiration for Collision? I’ve always been interested in car accidents. In a sense, every car journey is a story and a car crash is, by its very nature, an extraordinary, unprecedented way for many stories to come together. Looks like a good show. :clapping:

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Defoe-Sues-Police-In-Racism-Claim_19957.html I wondered how long it would be before the 'race card' was played. Anything Mr Slimeball Freeman gets involved in is bound to be controversial.

    • 21 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. ChrisW123
    Started by ChrisW123,

    Tomorrow (Friday) at 9.15am I will be picked up from college in a Police car or van, and will be joining a PCSO on the beat for the day. I'm really very excited about the chance to spend the day on the beat with a PCSO from a civilian stand point! So after tomorrow I shall post how I got on! Cheerio

    • 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1226063/Euan-Blair-England-rugby-tickets-probe.html Looks as if the lust for money runs in the family, he must get it from his mother and father.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.