The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/8342283.stm Good luck to them, I say.
-
What sort of meal do you have to set you up for a long day (or night)? I ask this for 2 reasons 1) I'm curious 2) I get hungry way too fast Thanks :)
-
Check out this video: If there is even the smallest grain of truth in what she says, this is the big daddy of all scandals! Alternatively, she could be a fruitcake conspiracy theorist. Remember you heard it here first. Brutus Brutus2009-11-03 19:23:27
-
-
-
I have some leave already booked in order to celebrate my <ahem> significant next birthday in February. The problem is, I can't decide where to go! We did want to return to a resort in the Dominican Republic that we went to with some friends a couple of years ago - but have found out that it has gone bankrupt :-( Another possibility is the USA either to Orlando, or maybe Vegas. Would I really want to spend two whole weeks in Vegas? Somehow I doubt it... Or a cruise? Where to? Which cruise line? which ship? A resort in the caribbean, perhaps... but which Island? ARGGHH! It's doing my head in.... SO, anyone got any good ideas of where we could go? I'v…
-
- 32 replies
- 1.6k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224910/Pub-branded-black-couple-ones-dining.html What are these two complaining about, they are BLACK, so what is the problem. Some people are never happy. Lets make a fuss and see if we can get compensation.
-
As a big fan of Darwinism. Being in a job where I love dealing with scumbags who have picked on someone smaller than them and got their ar#e put on the floor They then complain to the me for assault. I have one thing to say to them, and here it in video form!
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Offender-Tracking-Plan-A-Shambles_20666.html sounds just like everything NuLabour touches goes to Rats Poo.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8333703.stm And what, pray, is wrong with eating pumpkins? I'll admit the ones grown for Halloween seem to be less flavoursom than the ones I grow (Gelber zentner) but they still make good soup. Perhaps if growers grew for flavour first and foremost, they wouldn't have this problem with sales.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224609/The-Halloween-slayings-Retired-executive-girlfriend-dead-bungalow.html Why do the Press have to put some much drivel in stories, who the hell is interested in what his handicap was at the local Golf Club, or that his bungalow was worth £250000, its totally irrelevant.
-
Ah yes its time for the next update to the Football Manager series...one of the few games to be worth its wait in gold re playing time...and about the only way Rangers will win any European trophy lol (i am a fan of the team before anyone gets offended..).. Anyone else looking forward to its release or am i just a sad git ?
-
-
Well I've just upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate from Vista Ultimate, first impressions, very nice!! :clapping: Has anyone else upgraded to 7 or is anyone thinking of taking the plunge?