The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I was watching a programme this morning about a debate on whether Mother Teresa actually deserved her sainthood and it got me thinking.............. Whilst I accept that she was a very holy woman and did much for the sick and dying in the name of Jesus Christ, her faith on the other hand Imo probably caused much of that child abandonment, sickness and death in the world as she was anti abortion and and anti contraception. Was her allegiance to the Vatican and her faith much greater than her humanity to those she claimed she cared for? Did she really deserve her Sainthood ? Mac 662009-10-18 14:50:40
-
- 7 replies
- 493 views
- 2 followers
-
-
A man dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates he is met and shown round. ''Anything you fancy doing?'' He is asked. '' What d'you mean? he replies. ''Well this is Heaven you can do anything you've ever dreamed of'' ''Oh'' he says, ''Well I always wanted to own a huge motorcycle and to just cruise round on it.'' ''Fine '' says the Angel, ''Just round that corner is a Motorcycle shop. The guy always dreamed of owning one. Go see him, he'll sort it out.'' The man finds the motorcycle shop and looks at all the bikes and sits on a huge Harley. The Shop owner comes over and says, ''Take if for a little test ride''. ''I haven't got a licence''. ''That's not a problem…
-
- 14 replies
- 887 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8303983.stm Is this a vital tool in protecting us against determined andf clever terrorists or is it a serious abuse of privacy? I want to know if it can detect explosives hidden internally. And will children now be used as mules? We know terrorisst don't baulk at using children to achieve their evil. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8313335.stm
-
- 8 replies
- 530 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8315616.stm Groups suchs as the BNP using military symbols,and images such as the spitfire, and the army to promote their values. General Mike Jackson says "The BNP is claiming that it has a better relationship with the armed forces than the other political parties". Extremists sinking to a new low?. Is the MOD over reacting?. Or is it being brought up to draw attension from something else?
-
Well the title says it all really. I'm not really sure why I decided to make fudge at 1:30 but hey, I just thought id share that with you all. From what I was reading online people say its quite difficult to get the temperature right, But I managed it first time Has anyone else here made fudge, what type / flavour was it, and did it go well? Regards
-
Living in rented accomodation I am limited to what maintenance/decoration I can do to my flat as per contract. As a plasterer looking at my flats badly plastered ceilings really bugs me but I cannot ignore it even though I can do nothing about it grrrrrrrrr !!! Is there anything that you really hate but can't ignore even though you know it's beyond your control ?
-
- 14 replies
- 630 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Oh looky.. The Met are getting another roasting!!!! An insight into Public order training.... Can see where this is going.... Should make for a good laugh..... Misery Guts2009-10-19 20:07:36
-
Wow, cant believe he actually won the world championship.. and hats off to him today for an absolutely inspired drive! He was so pumped up on the team radio you could really tell he was giving it his all today. Some of his overtaking was real nail biting stuff.. :smiley_notworthy: Excellent race...I especially liked the fuel hose breaking off and setting fire to the ferrari on its way up the pit lane! What a shame they are getting rid of refuelling next year...
-
Does anyone know if this forum is compatible with the Tapatalk iPhone app? If not will there be any future plans for it?
-
- 1 reply
- 466 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221325/Expenses-police-probe-breach-rights-warn-Labour-MPs.html Some MP's have reached the bottom of the barrel, I always believed Frank Field was one of the 'better' MP's, but many appear to have a death wish. If they try to prevent the Police investigating their crooked dealings their image will really have reached 'rock bottom'.
-
http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/ They claim to be a non-facist organisation that opposes sharia law, fundamentalist Islam and the Islamification of the UK. Facist thugs or Freedom fighters? What do you think? I personally think they are a bit of both. Some members I am sure are quite intelligent and genuinely oppose sharia and fundamentalists, but I fear most are simply young men who are angry at the Muslim community for various reasons and only wish to incite anger and hatred towards Muslims.
-
Hopefully some of you seen this, cos apparently it didn't make the main schedule. It's basically about muyrderers who then go on TV and appeal for their victims. Like Shannon Matthews. I found it quite interesting. Looks quite exciting being in CID!
-
- 0 replies
- 699 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8306582.stm A job for Rab C Nesbit?
-
- 15 replies
- 3.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
.....well, the BNP look likely to accept anybody, regardless of their race. They're being forced into it, but no matter why they're doing it, they're going to have to do it. I wonder how many black people would join............because they have an opportunity........... .....if a massive number of black, or VEMs joined, they could change the BNP from the inside. And there would be little anybody could do about it.
-
- 13 replies
- 514 views
- 1 follower
-