The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8286138.stm Why put the reindeer to sleep? I expect it was sexually frustrated, being the rut. Was it the injured owners request? If so, fine. But why not shoot it and eat it? (Same goes for injured deer on roads, why not kill them and eat them instead of pouring resources into injured game?)
-
- 3 replies
- 402 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Is Gormless losing the plot... there are 'rumours' (all alleged of course), that the poor dear is on happy pills to control those alleged temper tantrums..... He does seem to be in for a bit of stick from the TUC Conference this coming week. After that, will be the Liar-bore Party 'Knees-up' at Brighton at the end of the month.... Methinks there is a good chance of a few grumbles from the troops about 'Changing the Donkey'.... but who is there to do this. Will Gormless go quietly, or will all the Faithful try to sing from the same hymn-sheet to project a united front to the world... when we all know it ain't!! Apparently the boy Milipede, our esteemned Foreign Secreta…
-
- 28 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21712867/ It’s one of the most popular shows on TV, it’s followed religiously by millions of petrol heads and car fans all over the world, but despite its huge success things don’t always go to plan on Top Gear. A good laugh.
-
Wow, oh yes.....!! I saw this this morning heading eastbound towards Ipswich way. Just around 10:40 am heading east near the Stock interchange on the A12.... A 4 car convoy, all black coloured, two unmarked cars on 'Blues'.... centre vehicle a large black 'People Carrier' with blacked out window, followed by another unmarked car on 'Blues'.... First time I've ever seen this anywhere in the UK.... Now who was this........? Mr and Mrs Windor Junior off to an opening ceromony in deepest Norffolk? Mrs Harperson being taken to Ipswich to do her Xmas Shopping early....? The Sainted St Teflon of Blaaare being taken to Walsingham Shrine to be 'shrived' an…
-
- 17 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I swear to god, i will never use this site, i change channel when it comes on TV, and turn radio off when this advert is played. We buy any car . com :lol: :lol:
-
Pleased to be here, i got the link from one of your members. Ex Military of 12 years, and a veteran to boot. Looking forward in having a chat on the boards.
-
Listening to his conference speech and quite frankly I feel insulted and a little bit sick, not to mention furiously angry. Firstly, I am fed up of being told "what people want" "what people think" "what people feel" - give us a bloody election and you'll soon find out just what we think of you! Second, in this speech which has lasted nearly an hour and is not yet over, he has spent more time praising his own ministers one by one than talking about our armed forces at a time of war - the only line he said was that they always get the equipment they need - this is insulting, wrong and shows the real priorities of the Labour party. Look after each other in the true fashi…
-
-
-
http://www.regiftable.com/regiftingrobinpopup.html
-
- 5 replies
- 352 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8273960.stm The more the better, I say.
-
(I'm told that this was written by a rig worker in the North Sea) I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem…
-
- 7 replies
- 387 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8276016.stm
-
- 15 replies
- 1k views
- 2 followers
-
-