The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Here's one to kick it off that made me smile... Keep adding more video's that made you actually laugh out loud. I aplogise for finding this funny but as far as I know...no one was injured... and If you like football...
-
- 2 replies
- 557 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Is it me or are more and more people these days foul mouthed and lacking basic manners I regualary get the 14 bus from town,today i heard the bus driver swearing at a few youths who dared call him oi "who the fu*k you calling oi you little ####" said the bus driver "You,you fat bast***" replied the youth,as he and his mates legged it of the bus People regulary swearing out loud really does my head in,it seems widespead in Birmingham city centre People spitting anywhere and everywhere People eating and leaving all there crap everywhere apart from the bin men using the toilets like there is a ration of water to wash there hands I could go on and on and on Sorry if …
-
Don't stand up for yourself and don't be a snitch either. Obviously we don't know the full facts in this case, and it may be that the dinner lady was sacked for telling the father exactly who was assaulting her daughter, hence the breach of confidentiality, but if the matter had been reported to the headteacher and they did nothing, then I am disgusted. I know from personal experience that some teachers' attitude towards bullying leaves a lot to be desired (yet others are great.) But perhaps the school had dealt effectively with the matter, and the dinnerlady telling tales could have caused problems between the various parents. Yet the whole thi…
-
I have gone quite wobbly at the knees, my breathing is quick and shallow and my pulse is racing. What has caused this. Why the sight of all those handsome, efficient, well dressed, capable men in their dark blue blouses and trousers plus forage caps set smartly onto heads bearing neatly cut hair. Who are they, they are the CRS clearing the Calais Refugee Camp called 'The Jungle'. What a contrast to the the medieval sight of our sterling chappies and their gross overkill in protective armour and weaponry. Compare their athletism to the beer belly, shaven headed, 'football thug' type Brit cop you sometimes see around our Towns and cities. …
-
A smack in the mush. This honorary and much sort after prize will go to the 1 person who can name the first letter of this forums 23,000 member. We have 22,928 registered members. I myself seek this prestigious gift. So i go with the letter T.
-
- 36 replies
- 2.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Finally got my bloody internet back wayhey! Just thought I would drop in and say hi, can't believe how much I have missed this damn place
-
There's a two-part series on BBC1 this evening (not sure when the second part is on). If the soldiers in it are representative of the soldiers out in Afghanistan, and I've no reason to think that they're not, then they really are a fantastic bunch of very brave individuals. I can't watch this and not be impressed.....and quite sad.
-
I've posted the article below, but basically he's boasting on the Daily Mail site about forcing cyclists off the road, which at the very least is childish behaviour. I've no idea where it happened, but a Facebook group has already been set up, and they're asking, quite rightly I feel, how they can get him done for it. The bit I'm on about is in the last couple of paragraphs. The Tesla Roadster is the all-electric supercar that's as fast as a Ferrari ...but as quiet as a bicycle Last updated at 4:46 PM on 14th September 2009 Can you be green, without ever wanting to hear another bleeding-heart word about the environment as long as you live? I do my bit more th…
-
- 5 replies
- 758 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not sure what these builders are about - a naked women comes to them and they run away!!!! http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Builders-Call-Police-Over-Naked-Blonde_20297.html Can't see this happening in the UK
-
So, I'm in my kitchen yesterday, and I hear a load of shouting and stuff outside my house. I've gone outside to see what's happening, and there are three blokes beating up one of the local chavs! Then I realised the horror of it all... My toast was burning!!!
-
- 26 replies
- 947 views
- 1 follower
-
-
There is nothing too rude in this video but it is one of the funniest things ive ever seen...well doen to the 2 lads in it..although i would probably put a rating of 16 and above on it.
-
- 3 replies
- 520 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Enoch Powell confronted the issues of immigration in his speech infamously dubbed "The Rivers Of Blood" and caused outrage and the fall of his political career. Forty years on how do you view that speech today? Was he a racist or a prophet ?Mac 662009-09-20 21:29:19
-
- 22 replies
- 753 views
- 3 followers
-
-
The child lived to tell the tail. http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/miMedia/2009/week39/wo_1140_kindjegered.avi_plain.xmlranroz2009-09-23 16:47:48
-
Ok i hope this will be fun.... As from today 16/02/09 at 8pm all UKPO members have exactly 1 week to find the funniest video they can and post the link(s) on here. Then on weds 23/02/09 could a MOD please close this thread. Then i will create another thread (for a limited time) for us all to vote on who's video was the funniest. Also, as a prize would it be possible for the winner to have some sort of award to brandish for a few weeks, like the medals? (looking at the mods for some input here) Anyway... You may post as many video's as you like as this will keep the thread alive, but please please keep it tastefull as this is a family site. May the video wars commenc…
-
My probationary intake have to choose a charity or two to raise some money for before we leave. Just wondered if any of you had any bright ideas for fun, ingenious, original activities that we could get sponsored for. Lets rule out the parachuting & bungee jumps from the start as I got a fairly decent dead arm today for suggesting that to one of the girls. Apparently she doesn't like heights... or falling from them! Anyway....