Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215023/School-teacher-jailed-15-months-lesbian-affair-teenage-pupil.html When you see some of the pathetic sentences handed down for murders, manslaughter, GBH, ABH, this must take the biscuit. I would have thought that a suspended sentence would have been more than ample considering the circumstances.

    • 6 replies
    • 451 views
    HMService1545925553
  2. StuNo1
    Started by StuNo1,

    I have for sale; 1 DVD titled 'The Police Selection Process' by Ian Hutchison 1 Book called 'The Police Selection Process' by Ian Hutchison 1 Book called 'Preparing for Police Duty' (second edition) by Phil Hardy and Fraser Sampson 1 Book called 'Passing the Police Recruit Assessment Process' by Peter Cox I found these really useful for pre assesment centre revision and practice and yes i passed! lol Grab a bargain. Looking for £15 delivered. Stuart

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/health/newsid_7498000/7498061.stm

    • 15 replies
    • 726 views
  4. Radders
    Started by Radders,

    Just had a letter this morning from my County Council. It relates to a pothole in a road that I have to travel daily in my home town. When, I drove over it a little while ago, I heard a bang!. When I took the car for an MOT, it failed as it had a broken spring. I wrote to the council and complained about the pothole (I had previously notified the council regarding the pothole and they had done nothing apart from fill in a couple which were close but not as deep!) and told them that it was most probably responsible for the damage to my spring. The garage that did the repair and MOT also said that they have had to replace more springs just lately as well…

    • 3 replies
    • 310 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1214948/Patricia-Hewitts-son-charged-cocaine-possession.html perhaps this incident will bring the arrogant and pompous Hapless Hewitt down to earth. After all her posturing about drugs etc etc, and her husbands holier than thou attitude, it's the real world they are in. It couldn't have happened to a nicer woman(not).

    • 1 reply
    • 318 views
  6. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    While on holiday I read Minette Walters' “Acid Row”. The last MW book I read was spoiled for me by left wing crap, and this was similarly contaminated. Personally I don't think overt politics in a novel help the plot at all, and serve to alienate a large section of your audience (ie your market). I don't mind left wing or right wing sentiments being expressed by characters in the novel, but I really dislike politically motivated factoids voiced by the narrator.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> In Acid Row the first sweeping statement, which I suspect is entirely erroneous, is at the very start of the novel, where s…

    • 1 reply
    • 332 views
  7. Simon09
    Started by Simon09,

    Now, I like to watch programmes like 'Waking the Dead'. I understand that its probably far from reality, and enjoy it for the entertainment. But, as police officers, can you guys watch these shows for the entertainment, or does the lack of proper procedures etc, or 'its not like that in real life', spoil it for you?

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Happy birthday mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

    • 5 replies
    • 758 views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.thisiswesternmorningnews.co.uk/news/09-09-09-really-special-day-happy-999-couple/article-1327014-detail/article.html nice story, but who authorised a Traffic Car, with blue lights flashing to chauffeur them to the venue.

  10. Dazbags
    Started by Dazbags,

    I have the utmost respect for those who go through the process of sex change. I think it must take a lot of courage and determination but this story takes the biscuit. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article6822127.ece

  11. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    30Best wishes for a very, very happy birthday.

    • 2 replies
    • 257 views
  12. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.atlantacutlery.com/p-1190-baseball-bat-hand-turned-walking-cane.aspx

  13. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    THESE models present an arresting sight glammed up in cop style leathers. The Agent Provocateur stunners posed outside Selfridges in London to launch their New World Order campaign. And we bet not many blokes would mind this lot taking command. Or working undie-cover with them! You'll need to click on the link below for the pictures, which I'm sure you'll be doing for 'research' purposes only! http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...ting-sight.html

  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hope you have a good day.

    • 16 replies
    • 587 views
  15. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Those who think that there is no police state in this country may be right. It's a matter for debate (at present). Those who think that the tools for it are not in place are, IMO, wrong. Here's a new one on the way. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/libertycentral/2009/sep/15/contactpoint-child-databases?commentpage=3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.