The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Anyone else having trouble with the Forum? Last couple of days it hasn't loaded or has taken ages. Today it opened to just the blue background screen, and when I tried now it showed only 5 new posts. Very strange.
-
- 46 replies
- 2.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
OK Folks,, time to call on your VAST expertise... What, in your experiences, is the BEST phone to have, with SatNav on it ? Comments ?
-
Oh dear. What some people will say to get out of getting beaten !! CLICK HERE
-
-
Has something happened to the Oracle website, it seems to load like 'greased lightening' compared with yesterday. I don't think it is due to my computer suddenly gaining an increase in speed. Has anyone else noticed the improvement, or is it just my imagination
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8245903.stm Not sure how I feel about this one. He put himself in danger, gets captured and his translator, two civilians and one of our lads gets killed getting him out of the sh*t he put himself into. And then he has the gall to say that he doesn't know whether his translator was shot by his captors or his rescuers. He holds joint nationality (British and Irish) but apparently shouted 'British Hostage' before coming out..........so he's not that Irish then.... And, bugger me, if it's not the second time he's been captured while out there. If he goes back out there and gets captured again, I'd say he was some sort of jinx.......... Ed…
-
- 16 replies
- 741 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ok some of these are really old so sorry if they have been posted before... http://www.policespecials.com/forum/index....showtopic=17749 Plus I'm sure we can add some of our own!!
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1212675/Lies-cover-exposed-MG-Rover-banned-bosses-say-Labour-report-just-spin-smears.html A severe case of the kettle calling the pot black, Lord Mandy saying that the four bosses were not fit to be directors. He was twice ejected from the Cabinet for crooked dealings, and he has the nerve to be critical of others. Did Hutton make this enquiry, it seems whitewash was the order of the day. Patricia Hewitt has some questions to answer, but of course MP's can do no wrong, it's always someone elses fault.
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8226973.stm These inconsiderate people who cannot just stay at home and take a couple of hundred Panadol really piss me off. The Motorway was closed northbound for virtually seven hours, causing problems in Bristol, Taunton, Bridgwater, Weston super Mare, all gridlocked, with 35 miles of static traffic. People missed planes to all over the world,(one family of seven flying to New York and three others to Oz, all missed flights) problems for animals and humans who needed toilets, and lack of information frustrated many.
-
-
Just thought I would post something since I have not been around in aaaaaages! Internet is down until probably next month at this rate, thought I would see how everyone is doing since I am at my mates and he actually has internet :biggrin:
-
On other forums I'm a part of, this thread always comes up and it's always good to see what taste of music people have. So what are you listening to at the moment? I've been keen on this Patty Loveless song for quite a while now: It's a really great song. And then this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8u1GNOMTso...=PL&index=6 It's a really great song from France. Really chirpy song. I've been driving everyone I know mad with this the past few days! So yeah, what're all youse favs at the moment?
-
- 291 replies
- 17.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Today, I put in an offer to buy a house here in Sweden in a pretty village just outside the fashionable resort of Båstad (seriously, it's called Båstad!). Incidentally, driving into the village, there is a large road sign which says the word "fart!" in large letters. I rather think it is a somewhat worn sign which originally said "sänka fart", which means "reduce your speed". Just before last Christmas, I visited a relative in the Shetland Islands who lives in a village called Twatt. I'm sure that somewhere there is a person with a perverted sense of humour who comes up with such place names. Brutus (who will shortly be residing near Båstad)
-
- 26 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
A few lads from school absconded last night and came back in the early hours of the morning (residential EBD shool). The ring leader is still in bed but just before break time it's my job to wake him up and grill him about what happened while they was gone, usually when they abscond they manage to get hold of drugs or go bag snatching etc. Great practice for the old bill ey!!