Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. DCT1546620549
    Started by DCT1546620549,

    Hey guys, just got my GCSE results. 1xA* 7xA 2xB 1xD (Spanish, never actually chose it and hated it) Pretty pleased and I'm now onto my A-levels (History, Politics, RE and English Lit) Anyone else get their GCSE results in? forgot the A* lol

    • 5 replies
    • 743 views
  2. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    I know I havent been posting for long although I have been reading through some old threads. Some of the regular posters I havent seen for a while and some have disappeared more recently. Benno, EMS, gnd, nee naw, wee man and others if you are reading and not posting, I hope you are all safe and well, and if you have been on your jollys i hope you had a lovely time Mrs DF

    • 114 replies
    • 3.6k views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Ferral teenagers roaming the streets, lack of discipline in schools, yob culture... partly as a result of removing corporal punishment in schools and making parents feel like criminals when "Reasonably chastising" their children. Have a look at this story, think of Baby P, and despair.M&MBM2009-08-20 07:05:52

  4. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    I will be around perinth next sunday. Join me for a drink, rap and pillage anyone?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209419/Police-chiefs-send-550-officers-course-teaching-smile.html Leicestershire looking at ways of wasting taxpayers money, looks as if they found a way. Which Jobsworth thought this scheme up.

  6. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    I've just seen the Channel 4 news item on Ted Kennedy dying. Then I went onto the BBC newsite and saw that all of the top comments mention him supporting the IRA and Chappaquiddick and very, very few comments from Brits were, shall we say 'kind'. Another demonstration of the hypocrisy of Americans I think. He philandered his way through a great deal of his life, God only knows what actually happened at Chappaquiddick, and actively supported terrorists in a foreign country, yet he is held to be some sort of Hero or saint.... When I die* I'd like people to be at least honest about my life....... * I'm not accepting that one day, I might actually die....

    • 9 replies
    • 347 views
    IveToldYouOnce
  7. DCT1546620549
    Started by DCT1546620549,

    Hey there, How do I get my hands on those nifty thin signatures that everyone seems to have? Thanks again

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1207925/Judge-slams-prosecution-housewife-row-childrens-football-cost-taxpayer-100-000.html Something needs to be done to sort out the poor quality of the CPS. they seem to enjoy wasting taxpayers money. Doesn't sound as if the police came out of it in a great light. The job could have been cuffed right at the start. Complete waste of taxpayers money, court time, etc etc. Maverick222009-08-20 16:56:29

  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1209057/Benefits-axe-hits-wounded-soldiers-leaving-3-000-year-worse-off.html Just how low are this NuLabour shower prepared to stoop.

  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Morning Croby - wish you a very happy birthday - hope you have a great day, treat yourself to something nice, and send me the bill(as long as its not over $5). Maverick222009-08-22 08:08:52

    IveToldYouOnce
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And a very happy birthday to you mate!! :smiley_notworthy: :thumbsup:

    • 13 replies
    • 783 views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208071/Elderly-war-veteran-left-bloodied-bruised-following-vicious-mugging--hours-scattering-wifes-ashes.html How could some Scumbag do a thing like this to a gent of that age. I hope they get the bastard that did this, and I hope he struggles while being arrested and gets abeating. The Scum that did this needs the same treatment, but knowing our courts, a slap on the wrist is more likely.

  13. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Hands up if you are feeling a tad patriotic tonight http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/A..._From_Australia

    • 5 replies
    • 643 views
  14. jibberjabber74
    Started by jibberjabber74,

    Hey all I was just wondering how you become a sergent only out of interest because im not in the job (yet). Do you have to be reccomended or do you just apply to do the exams? Thanks for any info

    jibberjabber74
  15. The Greater Good
    Started by The Greater Good +,

    I have heard UK hotels are already getting a fair few emails from the US

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.