Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Just Hector
    Started by Just Hector,

    Found this in my inbox, I think it's done the rounds before. We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where: :) means a smile and is a frown. Sometimes these are represented by :-) :-( Well, how about some 'AR*E-ICONS?' Here goes: (_!_) a regular ar*e (__!__) a fat ar*e (!) a tight ar*e (_*_) a sore ar*e {_!_} a swishy ar*e (_o_) an ar*e that's been around (_x_) kiss my ar*e (_X_) leave my ar*e alone (_zzz_) a tired ar*e (_E=mc2_) a smart ar*e (_$_) Money coming out of his ar*e (_?_) Dumb ar*e

    • 3 replies
    • 570 views
  2. Cassius Bojangles
    Started by Cassius Bojangles,

    As you probably guessed I am bored, so here goes - everyone post one song title they know that has a colour in it. Don't post more than 1 at a time to give other people a chance. There are loads out there apparently. I'll start: Lady in Red

  3. CalvinK
    Started by CalvinK,

    Hello, been a while since I've been on :) I decided last night that I was going to go for a nice swim at the local pool, and aim to get there earlyish, due to the kids being off school. I got there, and left after 30 mins... it was packed full of children, couldn't get a decent workout without having to avoid divebombers, jumpers, and people getting in your way. What are the kids doing awake at 9am!! Surely they should be having lie-ins... I know that's what I'd be doing if I had six weeks holiday. Anyway, I'm going in at half 7 next week.. I'll outsmart them! Anyone have any ideas why the kids are up so early?!

    • 5 replies
    • 489 views
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1205348/Why-dog-intelligent-year-old.html

  5. RussellEast
    Started by RussellEast,

    Hi Everyone, I must thank this site, it really helped me through the recruitment stages for the Met. My Timeline: Feb 1st - Attended event at Trafalgar Sq Mid March - Recived, completed and sent off application form June 15th - Day 1 July 21st - Day 2 Now just waiting for vetting, etc... From what I can see I dont think I will be starting this year!

  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A senior British National Party member has infuriated his opponents by driving in a car with a number plate that resembles the word 'Nazi'. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0Nm5jZQSn "The number plate was blacked out so it wasn't until I arrived to pay that I saw it.' Rising star: Julian Leppert joined the BNP in 2003 and won a seat on Redbridge Council He said had he known, he 'probably would never have bought it'." Yeah right. It was not the story i care about, anyone seen any other odd number plates. There is one round here with these numbers and letters. N1GER, i spoke to the owner about it, just out of curiosity, he said, he thinks…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    Greek woman torched brit's genitals I'd date her If he is innocent, why did he flee the country?

    • 4 replies
    • 608 views
  8. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I'm looking to buy a used 4x4 but I'm not sure which make or model to go for. I'm wanting to spend somewhere between around 8K to 12K. I want something with 5 seats, lots of space on the boot for a giant dog an a bit of luggage, too, I also want decent performance. Some I've considered are: Range Rovers - very nice but outside of my budget and extremely thirsty (12mpg urban!)! Land Rover Discovery - nice, but sluggish! Subaru Outback 3.0 - roomy and with astonishing performance, but basically an estate car, and also they are quite hard to come by. Vauxhall Frontera - bags of room and cheap to get hold of, but with the performance of a moped, Nissan X-Track - good…

    • 57 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Most people get happier as they grow older, studies on people aged up to their mid-90s suggest. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8183522.stm So do posters agree with the study? What are your personal opinions?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    If you had a song which best summed you up which song would it be ?

  11. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I decided to start this thread as a side discussion was moving away from the subject of another thread. I have kept the title general to try to avoid any infighting. Here are the posts so far:- Given your username' date=' that is something you must be used to by now. [/quote'] Penbwlch, are you trying to start a football rivalry going on here?! It will only end in tears, don't do it! Penbwlch2009-05-21 10:33:36

    • 31 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. o0lee0o
    Started by o0lee0o,

    Hi guys n girls, I'm back after a few months away from UKPO, I left because I was fed up with the wait with the whole police application process and needed to get my mind away from it in hope then it will come around faster. We'll the good news is that is has come around faster (well seems it when your not thinking about it as much) and I have passed everything to get in, now i'm just waiting for the start date. So now that i now know that i'm deffinately in i'll be spending some more time on here. You lucky buggers you! Lee. p.s it's good to see my 3 word story still going on strong.

    • 6 replies
    • 675 views
  13. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Does anybody have any tips on controlling it? The more natural the better . I've noticed that my hayfever is getting worse with each Summer. This year I've been taking Clarityn & using a balm that's supposed to help with sneezing & congestion. It doesn't. The Clarityn have stopped my eyes watering so much although they're still red & easily irritated, helped a bit with the sneezing although the pills have had almost zero effect on the congestion & runny nose. I don't usually get symptoms until around late April but this year it all started rearing it's head early March time & the symptoms are a lot worse. I seem to be a lot more sensit…

    • 9 replies
    • 594 views
  14. Gringo
    Started by Gringo,

    It is one year on from the biggest most life changing happiest event in my life, the girls are the ripe old age of 1! My locks are more grey than ever, my black rings are highlighting my bloodshot eyes perfectly, my wallet is as light as its ever been, Mrs G has gone back to work full time so passing ships in the night would be a luxery, but the little mites are stunning, smiley happy loud well behaved and coming on a treat, they sleep 12 hours a night (that equates to 4 for me and Mrs G) and brighten my life every time I look at them. Now for plan b, get the 2 of them out of this dump of a country before it scars them for life!!!!!

    • 15 replies
    • 720 views
  15. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    In a discussion about law with a person of the North american persuasion, he remarked that when they were dissatisfied with King Goerge, they threw him out. I explained that the disagreement between out two countries was caused by politicians and not King George, as Britain had settled the argument about who was in charge some years earlier by decapitating Charles The First. An unarguable clincher for most arguments. This idea stuck in my mind. What if we had a king who was actually in power and running the country? Much as the idea of decapitating the entire House of Commons appeals, it would be a logistical nightmare. How much easier to put the nation in the hand…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.