The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
If everybody gets an A grade at A level, how are Universities and employers able to figure out who the best person for a job is? Or are all A-Level students this year 'the same', essentially making the employment process a lottery - and, at the same time, making some social-engineering types, or 'Socialists' very happy that everybody is The Same. And now I hear my father speaking........"When I was at school the 'norm' was 2 A levels - and if anybody did 3 then they'd have to be a step above any normal person. Nobody, but the best and brightest got A-grades at A-level. And now I hear the results and think that either evolution of the species of 'students' has made s…
-
Anyone planning on watching this? I thought all Final Destinations this far have been great, some incidents somewhat stupid, but definitely a good film. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch it at the weekend or something.
-
We hear so much about teenage gangs and knife crime, groups hanging around in hoodies being intimidating people etc. I am sure that these are in a minority and last week I spent a week of my leave coaching a total of 140 boys (and a few girls) aged 12-15yrs. Not just me - there were 8 of us. I won't pretend they were all little angels (well you wouldn't want them to be in a rugby team would you?) but they were good kids, well disciplined, receptive and one or two who I wouldn't be at all surprised to be seen on the telly in 8-10yrs playing at the highest level. It was a thoroughly enjoyable week, but I am glad to be back at work, and I have a new found respect for t…
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8209320.stm
-
I've always found white pants to be quite problematic in the laundry department and was wondering if anyone knew of any benefits to the wearing of white underwear ?
-
- 75 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Any fans? It's on Thursday nights around 22:00 over on ITV 2. It's, IMO, one of the best shows on TV now. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387199/ http://www.hbo.com/entourage/
-
Hi, I was wondering if using the belt keepers is as impractical as it appears? Has anyone used a belt extender or is it easier to connect the two belts together with the keepers? Maybe I have confused myself here and apologise if this makes no sense!! Thanks for any replies. Mick
-
On a dress down today, to raise money for a charity very dear to our hearts (HFH) Normally wearing uniform it takes me at least 45 mins to get ready for work, today and not wearing uniform, it took me half the time in fact could have afforded an extra 20 minutes in my pit! Why didn't it take as long? WeirdMrsDarthFuzz2009-08-14 14:36:20
-
- 29 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208147/First-cyberbully-jailed-Facebook-death-threats.html I don't think three months is long enough, but it might teach the Slut a lesson. You cannot always go on looks, but she looks as rough as a badgers you know what. I hope her parents don't think about bringing anymore offspring into the world, one of her ilk is enough. There is a strong case for sterilisation in her case.
-
- 12 replies
- 531 views
- 3 followers
-
-
Who has signed up for ESPN? Is it any good? Setantas pictures used to be dodgy is ESPN any better?
-
Hi all, I am looking to get a bike again. Anyone have a recommendation for quality insurance? I don't necessarily want the cheapest, just a company with a good reputation. Also, anyone have a 600-750cc bike for sale in the Southwest?
-
- 12 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
A rise in the number of 'hidden jobless' means although headline unemployment has remained below 2.5 million, in reality it is above 4.5 million, the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development claims. The CIPD reports that, despite the Office for National Statistics finding 2.44 million people are unemployed, a substantial rise of 127,000 people classed as ‘economically inactive' - jobless but not actively seeking work - would have taken the numbers above 2.5 million. According to the CIPD's chief economist John Philpott (pictured), there are more than 2.1 million of these ‘hidden jobless' that want to work, plus almost one million currently working part tim…
-
* Hats off to the witty burglars who stole my entire CD collection with the exception of "There is Nothing Left to Lose" by the Foo Fighters. I hope that when sentencing, the judge takes into account their splendid sense of humour. * What's all this nonsense about that 66-year-old Romanian woman being the world's oldest mum? My mum's 77. Beat that! * Peter Andre might look smug in all his wedding pictures, but I'd just like to remind him that, as a Playboy reader, I have seen his wife's m!nge. He hasn't seen my wife's, so who's had the last laugh? * Imagine my shock at getting a letter from my doctor advising me I only had a month to live but thankfully the lett…
-
Brand new on here, not brand new to the career field by any means..
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-