Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. StuNo1
    Started by StuNo1,

    Jst thought I would ask. I am quite in to my cars and currently drive a mitsubishi FTO GPX. Really love Jap cars at the moment. Had a RX8 and Mazda 3 MPS aero before my FTO. Stuart

  2. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    How commiting a crime can lead you on a downhill path. Before you know it, he will no doubt be dropping litter and shouting in libraries. http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Axe-murderer-goes-Derby-spending-spree/article-1261344-detail/article.html

  3. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    Do you think Sammy Davis Jr. was concentrating more on Mr. Bojangles than the song he was singing and should men be allowed to wear lycra catsuits? Mac 662009-08-17 09:30:15

    • 7 replies
    • 340 views
  4. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    I have just seen an advert for thinkbox - it is a man who appears to be being regressed, and is on a couch, repeating tag lines for adverts... secret lemonade drinker, tell me about the honey mummy, woooaaahhh body form, among others! made me think of my favourite, it wasn't on for long as it was banned. It was for Carling black label (i think) and featured vinny jones in a room in his game keeper clothes, the way it was shot showed a bird table, a robin approaches the bird table and hits the window, the bird table was inside the room. very clever and very funny, no birds were injured (it wasnt a real bird) what is your favourite/most memorable tv commercial?

  5. HiddenMan
    Started by HiddenMan,

    Forum members, I feel that I should be apologising to you all for the way that my son behaved on this forum some time ago. As you may or may not know, I'm a retired Naval captain (I know it sounds far fetched but it's true) and my eldest son is weeks away from joining GMP. My youngest son also hopes to do the same, but I gather that he caused quite a kerfuffle on this forum. Some of the moderators may have thought that I was him as we have an identical IP address, but I can assure you that he has no access to my account and won't be making a new account any time soon. So on behalf of my son, the user that most of you will know as 'Futures', sorry for his behaviour. He'…

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Too-Few-Jailed-For-Gun-Possession_19976.html NuLabour, soft on crime, soft on the causes of crime.

    IveToldYouOnce
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8092108.stm Perhaps it's me being a bit thick, but just what does this prove, the CC taking part in this parade. I read that the people who organized the Pride march are £50,000 in the red, and they intend to ask businesses in the town to make donations to cover the debt. I think they might have to get a bank loan. So 90 officers out of approx 130,000 took part in the march, so a good turn out there then.(not)Maverick222009-08-17 00:00:38

    • 1 reply
    • 260 views
    IveToldYouOnce
  8. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I have been in the process of emigrating for the past three weeks or so. It's been a hell of a job, and it is why I have not been around much! We've sold up in Yorkshire and, apart from keeping a room in a store for furniture and a little place in Shetland, and my police pension of course, we are now without any financial ties in the UK. Within 48 hours of arriving here in Sweden, I was back working full-time, at the university. They have looked after me, though. I have my own spacious office, newly decorated and re-furbished with a huge desk, a fancy leather swivel chair and a new PC - and my name on the door! I can also come and go as I please, so long as the job …

    • 6 replies
    • 353 views
  9. Merged
    Started by Merged,

    Don't you hate waking up to cramp? Second time this week.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Anyone seen this advert on BBC for a forthcoming series....for some reason this absolutely cracks me up!!! enjoy.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMjsIVX8kWs

    • 10 replies
    • 880 views
  11. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Take a picture and show us your screens,, go on.... just for a laugh.. Wallpaper is this image

  12. RTT
    Started by RTT,

    Has anybody had issues with these? Having bought a car on the 27th of July I'm still waiting for the certificate of insurance. All that I have received is a letter asking for proof of my 5 years no claims discount. Now, I'm in the unfortunate position of never having had my own insurance. I've always had either a company vehicle or been insured as a named driver so I wondered how they came to believe I had 5 years NCB. I phoned up and listened to the small print, for what seemed like an eternity, before I was transfered to the automated security question robot - which did not recognise a thing I said. Finally I was put through to a person in an overseas call centre who…

    • 5 replies
    • 3k views
  13. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8199951.stm Intresting topic A new study suggests that people from different cultures read facial expressions differently. It must hard for police officers to rely on facial expressions, to judge a persons mood etc East West differences in Emoticons Emotion West East 'Happy' :-) () 'Sad' :-( (;_ or (T_T) 'Surprise' :-o (o.o)

    • 5 replies
    • 616 views
  14. DTM1546620096
    Started by DTM1546620096,

    Hi Everyone The time has come again for anyone to test out their football managerial skills. Its very addictive and this league is open to all UKPOLICEONLINE.co.uk and the sister site policeuk.com Just sign up which is free and enter the below league code to compete against the BEST OF THE BEST Any problems, give me a shout League Code - 571504-242665 http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1206594/Store-owner-72-hailed-hero-shooting-robbers-dead-wounding--police-say-wont-charged.html Good job it wasn't in the UK, the PC Brigade would have been on his back within minutes.

    • 2 replies
    • 275 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.