Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5933325/Pet-cat-catches-the-daily-bus-for-four-years.html

    • 11 replies
    • 335 views
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A very happy birthday to one Officer Dibble.

  3. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Social networking websites, texting and e-mails are undermining community life, the leader of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales has warned. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8180115.stm They may be underming community life, but i dont see how the trend can be reversed,the use of social media is growing at an alarming rate

    • 8 replies
    • 875 views
  4. Sophie_Turner
    Started by Sophie_Turner,

    Hey :) My name's Sophie and I'm 17 and hoping to become a good ol' copper one day. I'm hoping to begin my application process when I'm 19 and before then, I am planning on doing volunteer work with the community to help build my experience and social skills. I am really looking forward (I should be nervous I know) to getting the ball rolling and I hope that with help from this site, and the good peoples on it that I may be able to gain enough knowledge and expereince to pass with flying colours Fingers crossed lol.

  5. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    You should all take a look at this a video of a Escape in a car. it has a surprise ending. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8177376.stm?lshttp://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/' target="_blank">ranroz2009-07-31 09:03:01

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1203735/MAIL-ON-SUNDAY-COMMENT-A-farce-Alan-Johnson-awake-night.html I don't think Postman Pat is going to turn out to be much better than Jacqui Smith as the Home Secretary. I think it just proves that there is nobody with any ability in this NuLabour shower, to do the job. This is a man who was favourite to take over from Gollum if he had been displaced. It doesn't say much for the quality of any member of NuLabour. He should go back to what he was reasonable at, posting letters.

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8176632.stm Watch out all you gardeners in Cambridgeshire, don't carry your Sickle in the car or you may get arrested. Sounds a little over the top to me, why couldn't it have been dealt with at the roadside. Sounds abit like, ''look Sergeant I've got another tick in the box''.

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...rd-attempt.html They all fall down: Mattress dominoes world record attempt. Latest Youtube hit. :clapping:

    • 12 replies
    • 904 views
  9. Jack-Flash
    Started by Jack-Flash,

    Jeez louis. You try to be friendly and get ignored. Five times I have tried to PM people just to be friendly and get to know people and each time been totally blanked. I could understand it if they got to know me before they decided they don't like me. Can you smell my BO through the net? Anyway whinge over. Just to introduce myself so you can get to know me and then decide you don't like me. I was a serving special for about four years. Loved it and really admire you folks who keep on doing it. I left in the end because I joined the TA as an infantry soldier. Something I always wanted to do and I decided to give it a try. Hard work but very rewarding. I couldn't do…

    • 27 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    ranroz2009-08-01 16:48:32

    • 0 replies
    • 530 views
  11. Alexis050891
    Started by Alexis050891,

    If you recieve an email warning you not to open tins of pork as you can catch swine flu from it, just ignore it... It's just spam.

    Flunky Turtle
  12. bogdan39

    When it comes to looks, he a mighty strange-looking fellow. In fact he's in the same ball park as the Bollywood character Hansel Adin Taban Oberon he's been named after. And it is because of this that it is proving so hard to find the abandoned dog a new home, say the RSPCA. Staff at one of its rescue centres initially thought the dog - named Hansel Adin Taban Oberon after the bald alien in 1982 Bollywood blockbuster - was suffering from a severe flea infection when he was brought into the kennels by his elderly owner. But they have discovered his baldness is a sign of breeding - he is one of just 27 Mexican hairless dogs in Britain. Please take me home: Hansel Adin…

    • 6 replies
    • 690 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    It has been a long day, so whilst site was down, i did some searching, found these two videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/UKPoliceonline This driving one is a blinder. Try doing that with 80 people screaming for help, whilst the driver goes insane. :clapping:

    Merlotmonster
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    David Cameron; Accidental slip, or well rehearsed speech to keep him in the news? (edit for dodgy spelling) intheblitz2009-07-29 21:31:46

    • 16 replies
    • 606 views
  15. matti5041
    Started by matti5041,

    I know this isnt really a police type topic but I dont know who else to speak to who will be able to advise me impartially and give me some advice. Ive been seeing this girl for about 8 month since before I started in the job and recently things she does have started to bug me. She is quite rascist she doesnt think she is and I suppose to average joe in the street she isnt. I have told her im not comfortable with the way she speaks about people but she still does it. I dont know if its me being over the top but I dont feel comfortable with it at all. I think I have felt less comfortable with it recently. Her father and bother are the same and I suppose its just how she h…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.