The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Taken from MoD Oracle http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/2469328/Soldier-badge-is-banned.html ARMED cops patrolling Heathrow Airport have been banned from wearing tiny Union Jack badges in support of British troops. Top brass claimed the tie-pin badges - which cost £1 with proceeds going to the Support Our Sodiers charity - were OFFENSIVE. But one officer asked: "How can the Union Jack be offensive? "This ruling is even more absurd coming this weekend on the 65th anniversary of the D-Day landings. "We must be the only country ashamed to display our national flag." Flag ban is defied by cops http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homep…
-
I can't help but notice that every other sod but me is a moderator today. Did I miss something or do we have a new rash of MODs? I'm getting a migraine from all your flashing avatars on every page. Will you all be fair, reasonable and just in your moderation? I nearly spat me brew out when I saw ITYO flashing!
-
- 28 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Make that an extremely quick hello! I'm still around but haven't been online for a few reasons. Some good, some bad. Just thought I'd say hello to my partners in crime on here & let them know I'm still alive & breathing Oh, & I've applied to work in the Comms room of Spa Town Police Force. Wish me luck! I do need it as I've filled in the application form & sent it off. I now have the same sick/nervous feeling as I had when I applied to be a PC! Bye bye for now!
-
- 22 replies
- 815 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Like most people on here a few things make me really angry and the price of crisps and chocolates is one of them. If only the weight watchers variety was cheaper then this poor lady would eventually be able to have another (£12,000) operation so that even further into the future she would be able to maybe get a job and then pay some taxes to put something back into the pot that she and her idle boyfriend have been sitting around leeching off the rest of us for years AND THE POOR THING HAS TO PAY £70 A MONTH TOWARDS HER RENT!!!! What was it that makes me angry again?
-
- 6 replies
- 306 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Chairman-Of-NPIA-In-Expenses-Row_19822.html Someone else who appears to like the high life, how can you spend £2800 on a meal, did he take half ACPO with him.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1202848/Hundreds-thousands-migrants-handouts-says-senior-judge.html I wonder how long it will be before Jack Straw calls Judge Trigger into the office and gives him a bollocking for telling the truth.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8173612.stm What does the prison Governor and Warders have to say about this incident. It must have very lax security for this to have occurred. Nowhere in the article does it say the Governor was sacked for being so inefficient.
-
- 2 replies
- 276 views
- 1 follower
-
-
When jailing a man for looking up women's skirts:- Judge Christopher Hardy told him to "think long and hard" about his future while behind bars. He added: "If you offend like this again you will almost certainly go back to jail. You must get a grip on yourself."
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Defoe-Wrongly-Held-In-Police-Cells_19815.html Oh dear, what a catastophe, someone forgot to update the PNC. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person(not), no doubt Mr Slimeball Freeman will get his pound of flesh. Defoe is pretty good at doing nothing on the football field for and hour and a half, I wouldn't have thought he would have much trouble willing away five hours.Maverick222009-07-28 10:00:46
-
- 7 replies
- 379 views
- 1 follower
-
-
In truth, and we take a vote here, could you bring yourself to love this?
-
- 14 replies
- 801 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The BBC press office are reporting that Alan Shearer will be part of there lineup for MOTD next season http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressrele...28/league.shtml
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201267/Brown-forces-minister-retract-parting-shot-need-helicopters-Afghanistan.html What on earth are we doing in this country having a grade one arsehole like Foulkes, who has a criminal record, in the House of Lords.
-
- 4 replies
- 332 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200523/Sarah-Kennedy-reprimanded-BBC-praising-Enoch-Powell-Radio-2-show.html what happened to freedom of speech at the BBC. I expect because most of the top brass are Lefties, they don't want right wing views. Enoch was right about mass immigration.
-
- 4 replies
- 318 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8086131.stm just incase any of you had forgotten the shower of poo that is running UK PLC, here are their pics.
-
- 3 replies
- 274 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/8167624.stm Penby, does this apply to your Sheep.