Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200108/Jacqui-Smith-admits-wasnt-Home-Secretary.html Sniff, sniff. There there dear. It's alright now. Go have a nice cup of tea, and I'll dig out the address of that clinic in Switzerland.

  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1200079/Chris-Tarrants-ex-wife-Ingrid-convicted-resisting-arrest-fleeing-parking-ticket.html Who do these Z List Celebs think they are, ''don't you know who I am'' appears as one of her favourite phrases. I'm glad PC Groves stuck to his guns.

  3. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/paper/index.php?article=4140 That's put my mind at rest.

  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I adre say those of you whi signed have got this respnse, but for those who didn't, it's the usual two fingers. Read the Government’s response Thank you for your e-petition. As you may be aware, a general election must be called before June 2010, when the whole country will have an opportunity to express their point of view. In the meantime, you may be interested to read the Government’s recently published plan, Building Britain’s Future. The document sets out a radical vision for a fairer, stronger and more prosperous society for all. You can read the proposals, and take part in the debate about the country’s future, at the following website…

    • 0 replies
    • 243 views
  5. Fedster

    I currently work in the security industry (its an ok job not the best) having dropped out of Uni my questions are the following: How do you "succeed" and be on good money WITHOUT a degree is it possible? What jobs would people recommend that DO NOT require a degree (not police work) ? To sum up is it possible to have a high standard of living WITHOUT a degree? Any thoughts advice would be greatly appreciated

    • 10 replies
    • 729 views
  6. Flunky Turtle
    Started by Flunky Turtle,

    ive recently become obsessed with road wars :) anyone else watching it on sky 2 atm?

    • 3 replies
    • 581 views
  7. Link
    Started by Link,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/5650783/Homeless-man-crushed-after-sleeping-in-wheelie-bin.html This is such a horrific scenario. I don't think I would ever fall asleep again. Link2009-06-26 21:53:01

    • 6 replies
    • 397 views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199841/Father-Rhys-Jones-killer-arrested-arson-attack-sons-fellow-gang-members-home.html I feel sorry for all those decent people living in Liverpool, who have to reside with sh*t like theses people.

    • 0 replies
    • 269 views
  9. Adam Pull
    Started by Adam Pull * ,

    Heya! I was just wondering if there is anyway of going somewhere to get a Police Ride. I have a friend who is really into the whole Police force and would love to be an officer when he is older, and I would love him to find out what its like to ride in a Police vechile. If anyone knows where i can go and things, i would appreciate it :) Thanks.

  10. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I am having problems with it, I know that the US can off set the Satalites but its a few Mls out. And I have No idea of the reason why. It came with all the maps of the wourld. See Photo. ranroz2009-07-13 13:08:02

    • 1 reply
    • 436 views
  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    because otherwise the system will bum off you. Typical. Work hard, save, don't spend on fags and boose, be careful with your money, and the Govewrnment will take it back. I'm off to by a huge TV and a hoody. I'm telling my kids to leave this bloody country. M&MBM2009-07-14 22:30:02

    • 1 reply
    • 243 views
  12. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Manipulative Moggies I've been off for 7 days, no alarm going off in the morning; and the cat has generously allowed me to sleep in until at least 5:30. Today, back at work and after the second alarm goes, I hear the sound of my posessions in different parts of the apartment hitting the foor. My only satisfaction was the cat's stunned look of "how could you abandoned me" as I walked out this morning

    • 21 replies
    • 674 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And i really do not like Rap music. And whilst we are on the subject of crap, i give you this.......... http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article...-craze-yet.html Find an odd place and lie face down... Is this the most pointless internet craze yet?

    • 8 replies
    • 623 views
  14. ChrisW123
    Started by ChrisW123,

    Disclaimer: If this applies to anyone then I do apologize. It is just my opinion and I am not intending to offend! I have held my drivers licence over a year now. I have my own little car that, apart from a few dents here and there, is pretty OK. However, I have noticed something about other drivers. A somewhat certain ritual that many (not all) feel the need to do. Example: I am plodding along on a dual carriage way doing the speed limit, like the good upstanding citizen that I am, and then in the right hand lane: WHOOSH. A blur goes past. Now, I guarantee this mystery vehicle will be: 1) relatively new 2) expensive 3) a flashy brand (Audi, BMW, Lexus etc) 4) pot…

    • 16 replies
    • 997 views
  15. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Taken from MoD Oracle "Hello, is this the police?" "Yes it is. How can we help you?" "I'm calling to report my neighbour, Paddy. He's hiding Cocaine inside his firewood!" "Thank you very much for the call." The next day, police officers descend on Paddy's house in great numbers. They search the house and then go out to the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of firewood but they find no cocaine. They swear at Paddy and leave. The phone rings at Paddy's house. "Hey, Pads, Did the cops come?" "Yeah" "Did they chop up your firewood" "Yep" "Happy Birthday, maaaaaaaaaate!! ranroz2009-07-14 09:40:11

    • 0 replies
    • 400 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.