Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39

    http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36314 Looks good to me, your view? :smiley_notworthy:

    • 38 replies
    • 2.5k views
    Merlotmonster
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...-viral-hit.html Kevin Heinz and Jill Peterson, the wedding couple filmed dancing down the aisle, have become an internet sensation after the video received six million YouTube hits. One way in being taken up the central passage way.

    • 1 reply
    • 566 views
    Merlotmonster
  3. Tony Hayes1546620444
    Started by Tony Hayes1546620444,

    Right so I have done the Papersift passed the AC, done the medical passed the SC and vetting and the contracts are now winging its way to me. I now find that I tend to skim pass some of the threads I would use to access when it was all relevant. maybe I need to have a holiday for a week from the forum to try and get my enthusiasm back anyone ever gone through this flat feeling now that all is done. Its strange that a forum suddenly feel like its left you once the recruitment process is done come on guys see me through this crap feeling Im going through.

    Tony Hayes1546620444
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Police-Expose-Flaws_19803.html This report throws up some interesting comments. Just the type of pompous, arrogant reply I would expect from Major General Julian Thompson.

  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I am sure we will all join in, to wishing TheHighwayMan a very happy birthday. He lied about his age on the forum, he is really 170 years old. :smiley_notworthy: :clapping:

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1202332/Disgraced-race-lawyer-stole-thousands-pounds-clients-save-business.html What on earth were the BPA, and Gaffur doing employing this crook. Keith Vaz should be more careful who he picks as his friends, but then Vaz is as slippery as a fresh Eel.

    • 0 replies
    • 279 views
  7. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    OK all, A friend has a netbook with an operating system of UBUNTU and whenever they try and download they get an error message telling them that they can not download. The netbook can access the internet but they just can not download,. DELL will charge them £65 for the fault to be fixed which they say that they can fix over the phone... does anyone have any experience of this or any ideas where they can point me to get some help. Thanks in advance. ian

  8. matti5041
    Started by matti5041,

    Hi everyone I feel like all Im doing recently is coming on here to moan and for that im sorry. Here we go. Im currently 3 weeks into my incompany phase of probation and in all honesty im thinking im never going to understand all this, the other day I had a job for three offences which involved a house search and then during house search found a cannabis farm. Im the exhibits officer and in charge of the search. I ended up with over 80 exhibits. Got back to nick arrested him for this further offence after booking in the exhibits, now futher to this I have now found I ve booked some exhibits in wrong. Anyway went into interview did the interview for the now four offenc…

    Sister Purity
  9. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Just finished bathing the girls last night, in their pj's sat downstairs with a drink before stories and bed, when the doorbell rang... A very pleasant lady asking if I would take 10 minutes out of my time to complete a survey, I asked what it was with reference to, she told me some of it was with reference to ID cards, I laughed more or less dragged her into the house short of asking if she wanted a cuppa!!! I answered a number of questions, the main reason was whether I agreed or disagreed with them, whether I would pay for one!!! what I thought it would resolve, quite a few questions about travelling to europe using it it asked if I agreed or disagreed that …

    • 1 reply
    • 257 views
  10. StuNo1
    Started by StuNo1,

    I have for sale; 1 DVD titled 'The Police Selection Process' by Ian Hutchison 1 Book called 'Preparing for Police Duty' (second edition) by Phil Hardy and Fraser Sampson 1 Book called 'Passing the Police Recruit Assessment Process' by Peter Cox Looking for £15 delivered. Stuart

    • 0 replies
    • 904 views
  11. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    The full story is here. However, this extract should sound some alarm bells:- The BBC has been told of the pressures that traffic wardens are under. Too scared of losing their jobs to speak openly, two different parking attendants spoke anonymously to BBC Breakfast. One said that every day he was forced to issue tickets that his management knew would be overturned. "They don't care if they will be appealed, they just want the numbers," he said. "The bosses tell you to issue tickets even when they know there is a fault in signage. "Drivers are unjustly battered with tickets and if we don't do it we lose our jobs." The other attendant told the BBC: "If you …

  12. Dexter1546620487
    Started by Dexter1546620487,

    I really like the idea of the Awards as well as the Karma. The awards make everyone just that little bit more individual which is cool, and I write on a few other forums that have similar 'schemes' which really encourage people to get involved that little bit more. I know these are obviously to be 'earned' but is there anyway of 'claiming' my award of being a serving officer? It may possibly be my greatest achievement yet in the force! Hope you don't think I'm being cheeky! Loving this forum Steve

  13. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Man-filmed-sex-16-year-old-escapes-prison-term/article-1163776-detail/article.html The issues that concern me here is nothing to do with the indecent pictures found on the man's computer. By the sounds of it, the sentence would have been the same if there had been no other pictures. Mr Burgess said: "This was an inappropriate relationship – she was 16, you were 49. There was clearly the opportunity for exploitation by you for your own sexual pleasure. There are people agitating for 16 year olds to have the vote. It could be added that there was an opportunity for the 16 year old to exploit the man for he…

    Sister Purity
  14. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade...edia-newspapers Who stills pays for newspapers? You can access all the newspapers FREE ONLINE It begs the question why are sales of newspapers still so high, are people not aware that they are FREE to read online? http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade...edia-newspapers

    • 12 replies
    • 851 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  15. Larkford
    Started by Larkford,

    I'm currently off work with this retched bug - feel like I've been run over, ache everywhere, pounding head and raging temperature. Has anyone on here got over it, and do you have any tips for getting through it? I'm really annoyed as I haven't had a day off sick for over 4 years, so this is a bit of a shock.

    • 6 replies
    • 794 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.