Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    Did anyone see Top Gear last night? I am particularly interested in the bit with the loud speakers on the cars outside parliament!!! Is it normal to have so many officers in that location, or would they have been at the location for a special reason? the Insp who told Jeremy Clarkson off was extremely P'd off I noticed !!!MrsDarthFuzz2009-07-06 09:50:49

  2. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Well, on the German autobahns that is! Sadly I had my automatic handbrake system on full alert (sister in passenger seat) and she kicked off when I got to 125mph....Still, MUCH fun was had by all. For some reason we kept shouting Get out ov zee vay to any random slow person...not that there were many... Sadly the Nurburgring was closed this weekend as would have loved to have stretched the Scoobys legs around there.. So, went to the German Grand Prix this weekend...not a huge fan but I was dragged along by sister merlotmonster and friends. Hideously early starts and lots of rain which dampened the spirits some what, not to mention the lack of any decent wine! However I …

    • 7 replies
    • 578 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199000/Revealed-Former-Home-Secretary-Jacqui-Smith-used-argue-husband-porn-expenses-scandal.html Poor old Jacqui, feeling sorry for herself. What an arrogant, vain woman who thinks she was a 'poster girl', more like a 'four poster girl'.

  4. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer. 2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes. 3. You have more wives than teeth. 4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean." 5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide. 6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against. 7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing. 8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs. 9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at…

    • 1 reply
    • 478 views
  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpS5KRLGSmg

    • 0 replies
    • 468 views
  6. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Osama Bin Laden decided to send George W Bush a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he's still in the game. Bush opened the letter and it contained a single line of coded message: 370H-SSV O773H Bush was baffled, so he e-mailed it to Condoleeza Rice. Condi and her aides hadn't a clue either. So they sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it at the FBI so it went to the CIA then to M16 and Mossad. Eventually they asked Australian Intelligence (ASIO) for help. Within a minute. ASIO e-mailed the White House with this reply: "Tell the President he's holding the message upside down." If you turn the message upside down you can read it. ranroz2009-07-13…

    • 1 reply
    • 363 views
  7. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    There are 3 basic rules for having good teeth: 1. BRUSH THEM TWICE A DAY: 2. SEE THE DENTIST TWICE A YEAR. 3. KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS. I have more if your willing to let me share them with you. ranroz2009-07-13 12:01:20

    • 1 reply
    • 347 views
  8. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    As we live in a 'Compensation Culture' and are plagued by the 'Elf n Safety' Goblins throwing their weight around. Should Poling Stations on elections days have warning signs..... "No Guarantees can be given against Candidates telling Un-Truths!" and... "Politics May Damage Your Health and Weatlth!" "Your Belief Systems May be Stretched to Incredulity!" "Your Local Council takes NO responsibility as to what migh happen in Parliament!"

  9. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I go by the name ranroz I am a modarator on the MoD Forums and British Forces Chat Forums a small forum and I am ex Royal Air Force MTD 74/86. with HGVI. I now live in NL and moved her in 86 after my time in the RAF the reason Britain sat in a ressesion and in My Area (Lincolnshire) there was no work,and My last tour was at 431 MU RAF Bruggen Germany. I have to say I got the taste of life being close to Holland and I picked up the language quite fast even a little be for moving her. I now work for the Natl Airline of NL and for the past 3 years been recovering from Cancer. But you could say all good things come to a END and I will be starting back to wor…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. sect172
    Started by sect172,

    Anyone in the job here ever recognised "customers" of theirs appearing as guests on Jeremy Kyle? I am still waiting, but it can't be long, surely!!

    • 9 replies
    • 618 views
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/113411...plest-of-tests/ THOUSANDS of trainee teachers are struggling to pass simple literacy tests that require them to spell basic words like ‘anxiety’, ‘relieved’ and ‘mathematical’. So how good is your spelling. http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/tests/spelling.htm 25/32 Lots of Homophones.

    • 5 replies
    • 464 views
    Tim in the South
  12. amberzak
    Started by amberzak,

    Hi. I am applying to be a special in sussex. I am also doing a degree in English and Creative Writing.

    • 1 reply
    • 698 views
  13. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    After suffering a two week bout of flu and eventually diagnosed with a chest infection I was given antibiotics and told to return if it hadn't cleared up. Feeling it hadn't quite cleared up in the third week I attempted to ring the docs for some more antibiotics, should be simple enough you would imagine!!!! ............................... Firstly the surgery number has changed to 0844 number so is costing me extra. I then get an automated voice listing options, I chose the last option to talk to the surgery (a human) . I get through and explain I need more antibiotics ..........they say a 'telephone consultation doc' will call me back about 3 pm. …

    • 7 replies
    • 313 views
  14. Lee2219
    Started by Lee2219,

    Source = http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8143103.stm It it April 1st ???

    • 6 replies
    • 565 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  15. matti5041
    Started by matti5041,

    Dont think there is really such a thing as an illegal website as such. The web is a very difficult thing to regulate. I would nt get too worried about this sounds like a load of old sh*t. They can say we will do this and that doesnt mean they can or will

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.