Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE To the citizens of the United States of America, In the light of your failure to elect a competent President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories. (Except Utah, which she does not fancy.) Your new prime minister (The Right Honourable Tony Blair, MP for the 97.85% of you who have until now been unaware that there is a world outside your borders) will appoint a minister for America without the need for further elections. Congress…

  2. neverright
    Started by neverright,

    Hi.every one my name is james iam from scotland iam in to dog Training i train my dogs in Reality scenarios thats based on suspicion but not with a fear based reaction I have a 8 pups just now (dutch herders) two will be going to the police i will put some photos on of my other ppd dogs hope every one is doing ok ?

    • 1 reply
    • 653 views
  3. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8128800.stm What she said She told Mrs Jethwa at the meeting: "In our culture we have a word for you, a word which many in the city would understand, and that's coconut. "At the end of the day I look at you as that." Her 'apology' Cllr Brown has since apologised for using the term, and repeated her apology to the committee. She said: "I am sincerely sorry. It was never my intention to hurt, harm or bring any disrepute to the council. We all use different terminology in our culture, unfortunately I used the wrong terminology. It was never my intention to offend. I should not have said it." So, i…

  4. xray1983
    Started by xray1983,

    Brute Fight Like a old platform streetfighter style game... but automated. Try it out.

    • 2 replies
    • 450 views
  5. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click Remember Oracle Members: Playing safe means, using devices for the purpose they are intended croberon2009-06-19 22:05:11

    • 21 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Graham1545925480
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_an...icle6619096.ece Men can now buy the girlfriend experience — dinner dates and weekends away — without the commitment. So what’s the catch? i assume from this, one cannot be prosecuted for prostitution?

    • 0 replies
    • 427 views
  7. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Here's a link to a BBC TV programme, The Daily Politics (with Andrew Neil) showing two commentators giving their views on Boris Johnson's progress. Please use the other links at the bottom of the BBC page, as there are other relevant videos available there.

    • 2 replies
    • 381 views
    Graham1545925480
  8. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    I've been doing a little research into cures for snoring. Some of the 'cures' are bordering on the bizarre, like this one: and: and: ............................................. I also saw this on the same web-site, & I wondered what they may have to do with snoring: This was described as: The Big Ball Set & Rack.....I rest my...... .................................. So, I wondered, does anyone have any snoring related problems or solutions? Go on, who's a real window rattler? As regards solutions, a female colleague I worked with many years ago said that she cured a boyfriend of hers of his …

  9. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    It seems I am not alone in giving up keeping sheep. The NFU has just published some alarming figures. They surveyed farmers across Wales and the results have now been published. All regions paint a similar picture but here is my region:- According to the survey, which was carried out during January and February 2009, 78% of Carmarthenshire’s producers who responded said that they would reduce their flock if EID and Individual recording is introduced. Of the flock keepers who will reduce their flock 29% of them said they might get rid of all their sheep. It looks like there will be a massive reduction in Welsh lamb and is likely to precipitate even greater reduction…

    • 45 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. MrsDarthFuzz
    Started by MrsDarthFuzz,

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2505699/Guardsman-trips-at-Buckingham-Palace.html I hope it works this time! I am sure the Guardsmen wear Ammo Boots (they make a better noise when marching) I believe they have metal studs on the bottom which is why he slipped. Certainly not taking the P***. I hope he got up and carried on his guard duty. **sorry didnt see the link to the guardsman getting cross ignore that bit on the link!!**MrsDarthFuzz2009-06-29 11:45:49

    Graham1545925480
  11. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196479/Pictured-The-battered-bruised-face-burglar-got-wrong-72-year-old-boxer.html

  12. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Got into my car this afternoon...check out the temperature!!!! Its not been this hot since 06...not that I'm complaining! Its expected to hit 33 degrees tomorrow....anyone else struggling to sleep?? Luckily I have managed to blag the day off ...and Friday too! yey!! I pity you guys and gals in stab vests...you must be roasting! Ive even gone onto white wine, its so hot.. MM x

    • 9 replies
    • 954 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A very happy birthday to SOREN!! :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:

    • 10 replies
    • 561 views
  14. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Are there any experts on MS Word in the forum? I'm writing an academic paper, about 50 pages long, and for some reason I'm getting blank squares cropping up in some pages, as though I had inserted a picture and the text was wrapping around it. But there are no pictures, and no objects at all in the blank areas. The cursor just skips over them and it is impossible to type into them, but my finished document will look bizarre with these. I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of these pesky things, but to no avail. Any ideas? The more I work with MS Word, the more glitches I find and I think the programme is very poorly designed. Brutus

    • 4 replies
    • 313 views
  15. Genetic Freak
    Started by Genetic Freak,

    RIP Micheal Jackson

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.