Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Here's a BBC article. Horizon is lloking at nakedness and our reactions to it and whether we can unlearn this reaction.

  2. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    No, I don't mean the latest Seiko. I won't put a link, because I found it on the web site of a certain legitimate political party that the police consider to be unacceptable. Google the following, when you have half an hour to spare. (Or alternatively, look on that website) 'craig bodeker a conversation about race' I have spent many hours wondering if I am a racist. I have concluded that I am not, although I would admit to being a 'culturalist' as I happen to think that the British culture is the best in the world. (No, I'm not a member of that party either) The film you will eventually find should be required viewing by all who are concerne…

  3. Trojan 2132
    Started by Trojan 2132,

    Having perused some posts lately and been amused by someones Troll poster, can someone get the clip from the Harry Potter Film where a Teacher runs into the hall and shouts ''There's a Troll in the Bathroom'' or something similar. It would fit so well for some posters.

  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I have had my suspicions confirmed today by something which happened to some of the best Pupils in this country. I can't really go into much detail, but basically when the person marking the papers doesn't know his subject so well as the pupils taking it, then he's going to be too stupid to award the necessary marks. This means that excellent pupils who have been taught by an expert in the field don't get to the university they deserve to. In other words, you have to toe the party line in an exam, not actually know and understand your subject. If you give an answer which is not according to the curriculum, you're ***ed. Communism by the back door. Labour, in it's …

  5. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    Terminator Salvation SUCKED. I hope transformers 2 will be better

    • 12 replies
    • 861 views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1194314/CORRELLI-BARNETT-As-historian-I-believe-dishonest-incompetent-regimes-modern-times.html I think the author of this article has got it spot on.

    • 1 reply
    • 278 views
  7. sgtpepperband
    Started by sgtpepperband,

    The Politicians Poem I want a floating duck house I want to clear my moat I need to mend my tennis court That’s why I need your vote. I have to build a portico My swimming pool needs mending My lovely plants need horse manure And the Aga needs much tending A chandelier is vital Mock Tudor boards are great My hanging baskets won awards And I’ve earned a tax rebate. I need a glitter toilet seat. My piano so needs tuning Maltesers help me stay awake And my orchard must need pruning I could have said the rules were wrong And often thought I should, But somehow it was easier To profit all I could The public really have to see That the rules are ther…

    • 5 replies
    • 492 views
    sgtpepperband
  8. Merged
    Started by Merged,

    Him > Diversity on BGT!

    • 1 reply
    • 432 views
  9. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Well, today I spent a day with a surveillance agent! I work for an insurance company and use them if we suspect fraud. The claimant basically hasnt worked for nearly a year, claiming he cant use his left hand..so being a suspicious lot, we decided to check out if he was being truthful! All our agents are retired police officers and the one I was with today was a great laugh. The subject left his house (driving his convertible mercedes!) and passed us at great speed...a quick u turn and we were off after him! Ive never had so much fun..it was a bit scary at times but a real adrenaline rush.. Weve got the claimant on film happily using his left hand to steer his car whil…

    • 12 replies
    • 635 views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1193369/Bloggers-beware-judge-says-authors-NOT-right-anonymity-web.html Justice Eady has come out with some very perverse judgements over the years. It appears apparent that he doesn't like the press because they rarely win anything when he is the Judge. He was the Judge in the Max Moseley case and the Nazi suggestions.

  11. SAMMYD
    Started by SAMMYD,

    Ok I know I lost any credibility when I outed myself on the Jezza Kyle thread but BB is back YAY. Anyone willing to admit they watch it too??

  12. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click A tax on telephone lines could be introduced in an effort to try and extend the reach of super-fast broadband into the countryside from the middle of the next decade. The Digital Britain White Paper this afternoon proposed a £6 a year tax on every phone line in the country, to stimulate the development of future fibre optic services. Asked if people would be willing to pay the new levy, Lord Carter of Barnes, the communications minister, said: “How will the public react? Well, we’ll find out”. As if phone lines weren't dear enough, & taxed enough, already......

    • 18 replies
    • 720 views
    sgtpepperband
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3365644.html A road rage driver bit a pedestrian in Romania because he took too long to cross the road. The worst i have seen of Road rage is the two finger salute. Yours would be?

    • 2 replies
    • 379 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Yvette Cooper(mrs Testicles)visiting a job centre in London. The gent is saying, ''Sorry Mrs Cooper we don't have any jobs for a useless Minister''.

    • 4 replies
    • 537 views
    sgtpepperband
  15. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    :clapping: :clapping: :lol: :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.